May 10 - 'Spider-Man 3 is plain silly'- George Lucas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This poll will close on 09-24-2034 at 10:02 PM
Agree?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-17-2007, 01:11 PM         #101
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah this movie was totally unfocused.... a lot of things seemed random and didn't make much sense at all...

It's easily the worst one out of the whole bunch.... I just saw Spiderman 1 again and it was like a night and day difference.... the plot was cohesive... there was CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.....everything came together well and the story pulled you in....

This new Spiderman is trash.... they spent all that money to make the graphics hot and forgot about making a storyline that's complete.....
 05-17-2007, 01:14 PM         #102
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B.╚ .O.W. said:
The only thing i didnt like about Spider man movie series was how they massacred the story...

The Ooze that turns spidey black didnt just randomly land here, it came from when Jameson son went to the moon...

And Spider man didnt blow up the ooze with eddie brock in it... Spider man took the ooze and tied it up somewhere, but a lil piece was left on earth and thats how eddie brock became venom after spiderman took it off of him...

sh*t was a great movie tho...

See.... that woudla made WAY more sense......I hated the fact that random a.ss blob just fell in and oh boy all hell breaks loose lol.....and why would hte blob chill on the bike and wait until later to get him.....

ugh... it just bugged me the whole movie.....
 11 years ago '04        #103
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
This comes to mind....

According to reports at the time of the movie "Howard the Duck's" release, George Lucas was heavily in debt (having just built the $50-million Skywalker Ranch complex) and was counting on this film to get him back in the black. When it bombed, he was forced to start selling off a.ssets to stay afloat. His friend Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple Computer, offered to help by buying Lucasfilm's newly-launched CGI animation division for a price well above market value, and Lucas, in desperate straits and thankful for the a.ssistance, agreed. That division eventually become Pixar Animation Studios.
 11 years ago '04        #104
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
SM3 was ok,

Alot going on in the film it felt that the film was rushed through plotwise. Dispite the huge chunks of cheese found in the film I found it ok to watch through. It is pretty straight forward and not the greatest film in the world, but at least it avoided being a horrible 3rd installment unlike other flicks (i.e. Superman & Batman 3)
 11 years ago '05        #105
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
 Jasonb619 said:
This comes to mind....

According to reports at the time of the movie "Howard the Duck's" release, George Lucas was heavily in debt (having just built the $50-million Skywalker Ranch complex) and was counting on this film to get him back in the black. When it bombed, he was forced to start selling off a.ssets to stay afloat. His friend Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple Computer, offered to help by buying Lucasfilm's newly-launched CGI animation division for a price well above market value, and Lucas, in desperate straits and thankful for the a.ssistance, agreed. That division eventually become Pixar Animation Studios.
I remember reading about this talk about a great fu*king investment for Steve "ipod, MAC" Jobs geeeeeeeezzzzzz-

Ps didnt Jobs Sell Pixar to Disney for like 2billion if so :wow:
 05-17-2007, 02:38 PM         #106
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was right, it is a horrible movie. And lmao @ you people saying he shouldn't talk then bashing his movies. Lucas movies are some of the most popular of all time. All of the Spiders Man movies were trash. Terrible acting and casting.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop