most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This poll will close on 09-24-2034 at 10:02 PM
Agree?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Star wars = ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 11 years ago '04        #82
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5485 5485
george lucas is the last one to be telling someone how to put together a story. he has the upper hand by creating something original of his own, and failed to close out the star wars collection with that weak episode 3.

spider-man had to please not only the casual fans, but the hardcore comic book fans as well. the main reason for people hating spider-man 3 was how much they altered the storyline from the comics. and that's just my point....the writers had less to work with in terms of creative control, but they made the best possible movie without straying too far away from the comics. i was pleased with the movie, in fact i felt it was the best of the spider-man series so far
 11 years ago '06        #83
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
SP3 was pretty lame "i forgive you" thats some real pus*y Tobey McGuire sh*t right there and all that singing and dancing i thought I was watching Rent or some gay sh*t. Star Wars suck too unless you love living in a fantasy world. fu*k Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings too....fu*k all that. I'm on a hate tear right now. XMen is gangsta no doubt about that and I'd fu*k with Indiana Jones before any of these f*g-filled movies and

fu*k KIRSTEN DUNST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Jessica Alba
 11 years ago '06        #84
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
spiderman 3 wasn't bad, i saw it for free on bootleg anyway, but i wouldn't mind seeing it in theaters
 11 years ago '07        #85
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
and the last 3 star wars ep weren't?

i have 3 words for Mr. Lucas... jar jar binks :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #86
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
its not the greatest movie and all that sh*t when he in the street dancing really annoyed me but the action was good and they are keeping to the story with gwen stacy makin an appearance...i hope they keep going with it but exclude the stupid sh*t in the future...
 11 years ago '04        #87
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Da Realness said:
lol @ this n*gga hatin.. prolly cuz it broke records. movie was iight with me
Jealously is all that is. I liked the movie too. Lucas just mad cuz his lame Star Wars episodes sucked.
 11 years ago '04        #88
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
he shouldnt commented after the sh*t films he realeased star wars revenge of the sith and episode 1 and 2
 11 years ago '05        #89
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4434 4434
 micwrecka said:
Give SM3 a flippin break. There was only so much time and a sh*tload to squeeze in there. You had to have Parker and MJ's relationship in there, Parkers conflict with Harry, Parkers competition with Brock, the rise of sandman, bizarro spiderman/ Peter Parker, and last but not least Venom. That is a sh*tload of material you have to squeeze in a little 2 1/2 hour movie.
Make it longer then?
 11 years ago '05        #90
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
Spider 3 was sick. It had a great plot for the time they were given, but Venom was garbage because he was a little dude in the movie, but in the cartoon they had him lookin like a big beast. Only thing missing was a background for Venom, other than that, sh*t was decent.

Gear up for 3 more and shut-your pie-hole
 11 years ago '04        #91
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
c'mon George. How bout u keep these types of comments to urself.

You want us to remind you of Jar Jar Binks?!
 11 years ago '04        #92
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 795 795
 D@MN JOKeR said:
Hey, George, three words:

HOWARD THE DUCK!
Howard the duck is a 80s classic
 11 years ago '06        #93
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
spiderman 3 was fu*kin garbage
 11 years ago '05        #94
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Jar jar binks flopped-
 05-12-2007, 10:09 AM         #95
B.╚ .O.W.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Spider-Man 3 was tha best trilogy of all-time point blank

most ppl who hate on the 3 never read tha comic book...only saw tha chessy cartoon

the comic book has goofy parts..so did tha movie

point blank Spider-man 3 to me is the best film ever..I'm calling it..the storyline was there..mothafu*kas need to stop complaining about Spider-Man crying.. he started out as a fu*king nerd..Peter Parker never was some tough macho man

that's what you ppl seem to forget but then again what do you expect from a mainstream audience who most never read tha coimcs..
I'm with this guy right here... IF you ever picked up a spider man comic book and read it, you would know that all it is a love story between peter parker and mary jane and spidermans enemys.

And when you know that, and you see the movies and you see those dope as action scenes you know its a good movie...

Your gonna sit there and say that the first f!ght he had with Goblin son, was weak?

your gonna sit there and say when black spidey went and kicked harrys a.ss, was weak?

When he fought venom, and sandman?

When he got his swagger up, and was talking to the professor on the phone "Peter did you have some cookies?" peter - "NO GO MAKE ME SOME, AND BRING ME SOME MILK" LOL

Parker got his swag up... I saw it once, and i'm going to go see it again this weekend, and i'm buying the DVD when it comes out.
 05-12-2007, 10:16 AM         #96
B.╚ .O.W.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing i didnt like about Spider man movie series was how they massacred the story...

The Ooze that turns spidey black didnt just randomly land here, it came from when Jameson son went to the moon...

And Spider man didnt blow up the ooze with eddie brock in it... Spider man took the ooze and tied it up somewhere, but a lil piece was left on earth and thats how eddie brock became venom after spiderman took it off of him...

sh*t was a great movie tho...
 05-17-2007, 06:52 AM         #97
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at someone with a TMNT avatar talking like he has a valid opinion.
 11 years ago '05        #98
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
eeeh sm3 was ok...could have been way better

sw...these two are in two different leagues
 05-17-2007, 10:03 AM         #99
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spiderman 3 was a big let down. smh at the guy who made it. the venom saga were my favourite episodes of any cartoon. there was bare beef. n this guy when and made it all luvvy duvvy, SMH
 05-17-2007, 12:46 PM         #100
Holla Back 617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you saw the original Spiderman cartoon when Venom was introduced, or read the comic book that the movie supposedly follows, you'd see there's a lot wrong with the movie. Real Spiderman fans will tell you that they f*cked up on the SM3.

Star Wars is a classic. The story is fantastic in all the episodes, and if they ever re-did eps 4, 5, and 6 with new special effects and everything, it would be incredible, and would totally blow Spidey outta the water.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy