May 10 - 'Spider-Man 3 is plain silly'- George Lucas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This poll will close on 09-24-2034 at 10:02 PM
Agree?

Props Slaps
 05-10-2007, 10:53 PM         #21
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
star wars is silly
 11 years ago '06        #22
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
spider-man 3 was a good movie but not a good spider-man movie. any star wars movie was better than spider-man 3.
 05-10-2007, 10:58 PM         #23
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give SM3 a flippin break. There was only so much time and a sh*tload to squeeze in there. You had to have Parker and MJ's relationship in there, Parkers conflict with Harry, Parkers competition with Brock, the rise of sandman, bizarro spiderman/ Peter Parker, and last but not least Venom. That is a sh*tload of material you have to squeeze in a little 2 1/2 hour movie.
 11 years ago '04        #24
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
Revenge of the Sith was better than Spiderman 3, it wasn't exactly that Spiderman 3 sucked, but it also was not the greatest movie ever made, and thats why many people were dissapointed.
 05-10-2007, 11:00 PM         #25
xxnav91xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like how they make like villians good guys, like doctor octopus and sandman
 11 years ago '05        #26
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
hahaha @ ppl saying spider-man is better than Star Wars. I bet all that said that are young or have never seen star wars and can't understand it....I didn't even think that you could compare the them

besides that though, spider-man 3 was only ok...had nothing on the first 2 installments...but whatever.
 11 years ago '04        #27
fullgrown 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 14 14
spiderman 3 suck a.ss it was nothing but crying they were so emotional. Got damn give me a break. Everytime you look peter parker or somebody else is crying for no damn reason. It lacks action and with all of the villians in the movie it could've been better scripted. And please give toby M. aka Peter crybaby Parker a dance lesson. He can't dance for sh*t. Horrible.

I pity the fool.

i wether watch john cena act then watch this again and the marine was horrible to.

Get my point.
Haters have fun
 11 years ago '04        #28
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
dudes mad over the record but starwars ROTS is better than sm3
 11 years ago '05        #29
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
I didn't like Spiderman 3 too much, well at all, but I do think Lucas is hatin just a bit
 11 years ago '04        #30
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 245 245
spiderman 3 was good yall hating
 05-10-2007, 11:29 PM         #31
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spiderman 3 was kool.. aight for a friday night flick.. cant complain..
 11 years ago '05        #32
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
Spider Man 3 sucked. they need to stop NOW!
 11 years ago '06        #33
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
theres some truth to what he sayin, but the dialouge in the recent star wars movie was boring as hell....:sleepy: and harrison ford...., he's about to ruin another great franchise...
 05-10-2007, 11:43 PM         #34
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe I agree with Lucas, Spiderman 3 was a mess. sh*t was a mess from day one too. Too much studio interference, too much concern with merchandising and exterior nonsense that have nothing to do with making a good film, hence why what remains is this awful flick.
 05-10-2007, 11:45 PM         #35
sym007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spider-man 3 could've been better and there are deleted scenes that could add a little more depth into the movie. the first part was going good until about half of the movie where it just started falling apart and getting shaky. overall i felt like they should've built 2 movies due to the amount of material they were trying to cover and sandman's character as a villain didn't flow too well and could've had a shorter cameo. they were better off sticking to venom. and carnage should be in the next flick but make the film rated R for a change. :applause:
 05-10-2007, 11:51 PM         #36
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes mad cause EP 1,2,3 flopped
 05-11-2007, 12:02 AM         #37
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ep 1 did not flop.

Ep 2 did kinda..

but wtf @ Ep3 flopping, haha didnt you just read that SP3 broke Ep3s record?
 11 years ago '04        #38
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
Spiderman 3 was wierd as hell. Star wars > Spiderman
 05-11-2007, 12:24 AM         #39
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spiderman 3 was good sh*t. theres always alot of critisism when it comes to sequels and trilogys. you cant hate on spidey3 cuz if that was the first spiderman and there were no others before it people would be sayin it was the greatest movie of all time. that movie was far from garbage people just expect so much because the second one was fu*kin dope. people hate because it broke records and it wasn't as good as the second one. if you expect so much then you gonna be disappointed. just take it for what it is not as good as the second but still a solid fu*kin movie.
 05-11-2007, 12:28 AM         #40
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hater.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago