NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
i dont see any discrimination.. like it or not, dude is shady. wayyyy too much evidence against his a.ss ,even if he did beat the system. he may have won the case, but he has a shady rep for the rest of his life.. no body even remembers him playing football. its kinda rude to not serve him, but its not discrimination.
 11 years ago '07        #122
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 21 21
 Roemoaphi said:
^^^ All that may be true... but the fact still remains that no matter how it happened (trained the judge, money, fu*ked Marsha Clark, etc,.) he was found INNOCENT! Therefore he retains all rights and privileges of any other citizen.

you are exactly right, hes was found not guilty and he has just as many rights (to be more truthful, LIMITED rights) as the rest of us
 05-09-2007, 08:23 PM         #123
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blizzard said:
Intersting since Jeff Ruby is Cincinnati's Mick Munday. fu*k hypocrite. He had the hottest coke club in the nati. He need to get over it. For real tho he wants to be famous. Thats all.
If that the case he a big hypocrite.But I bet white ppl will flock to his place of business just for him kicking OJ out.
 11 years ago '04        #124
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
read this story.

It has mostly everything that America is it just focuses on my city. And Jeff Ruby is from Cincinnati watch the video on cnn.com shows you his demeanor only a criminal or street dude has that. Most people will recognize.

But, to end it my 2 cents is RACE RELATIONS in the coutry are worse than ever, because everything is psychological no one says "HEY zzzzzz GET OUT." The make up some bs legally allowable bullsh*t. I bet when O.J. walked out and they cheered no one in there was black. I digress.

Last edited by blizzard; 05-09-2007 at 08:51 PM..
 05-09-2007, 08:53 PM         #125
xceptional  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [([EJ])] said:
if he hadn't of released that book i'd say the restaurant owner was wrong, but i can see why he wouldn't want to serve someone who could be paying with the same money he made capitalizing on his ex-wives death..

who cares where the money comes from? the owner is catching feelings about a situation that has nothing to do with his business. does he investigate the income source of every consumer? what about the D boy taking his girl out? he had no grounds for his actions towards OJ and if OJ wanted he could file a claim with the BBB. If i were O.J. I'd make a example out of this fool and do whatever necessary to get his restaurant shut down including but not limited to hiring picketers.

i bet he would serve George W. Bush who is a much larger criminal and would probably honor him and by closing his restaurant to the general public for the man in charge of the system who's innocent verdict he is resisting when the man in charge is a much bigger criminal responsible for countless more deaths.
 11 years ago '05        #126
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
its not about race because ruby just said on cnn 5 minutes after oj was kicked out MJ set at the same table with 30 people.. just throwin that out there.
 11 years ago '06        #127
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
I would've started all kinda shyt. I would've said I'll stab yo azz wit a small azz glove 2 bi*ch. Then I would've took it baq since Johhny's gone. I maybe crazy, but I ain't stupid. LMAO at "If tha glove doesn't fit, you must aquit." LMAO!!!
 11 years ago '04        #128
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 djnovafresh said:
Man he was found innocent!!! so i mean what the big fuss. if he had did it he would be locked up. the justice system found him innocent. society found him guilty.
He wasn't found "innocent", he was found "not guilty". There's a difference.
 05-09-2007, 09:40 PM         #129
JAVI.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn mad people sound so ignorant on here
"he beat the system, so get over it"
he still k!lled someone.

but anyway that owner looked like a fu*kin don lol i just saw him on the news.
some blonde chick was complaining to it when he was kicking OJ out and he told her "hey your blonde too be carefull he might slit your throat"
LOL damn that man dont play.
more power to him
 05-09-2007, 09:45 PM         #130
The Hater JR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the haters
oj didnt do sh*t !!
 05-09-2007, 10:18 PM         #131
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why else would he go on a high speed chase with a gun to his head? OJ...sorry buddy, I believe you're still guilty k!lling white people.
 11 years ago '06        #132
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 catchaBreath said:
Why else would he go on a high speed chase with a gun to his head? OJ...sorry buddy, I believe you're still guilty k!lling white people.
high speed?? he was going like 35 mph!!!!! n*gga please!
 05-10-2007, 02:02 AM         #133
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blizzard said:
read this story.

It has mostly everything that America is it just focuses on my city. And Jeff Ruby is from Cincinnati watch the video on cnn.com shows you his demeanor only a criminal or street dude has that. Most people will recognize.

But, to end it my 2 cents is RACE RELATIONS in the coutry are worse than ever, because everything is psychological no one says "HEY zzzzzz GET OUT." The make up some bs legally allowable bullsh*t. I bet when O.J. walked out and they cheered no one in there was black. I digress.
Good Read... And I bet You it Was Crackers Cracking themselves Up after He got kicked out. OJ We All Know He Did It & Johnny Got Him Acquitted,But racism is a motha...
 05-10-2007, 06:34 AM         #134
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont blame the guy.. OJ simpson is a piece of sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #135
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 sunn4511 said:
you religious muthafu*kers are hilarious. O.J picked up that bi*ch when she was nobody then she was fu*king another dude behind his back. so whether he did or did not he still deserve to k!ll both of em.
Who was she fu*king behind his back? Ron Goldman?

When? AFTER they were divorced? But then the "behind his back" sh*t doesn't apply.....oh wait. :rolleyes:

And just because she "was nobody" doesn't mean sh*t; for one who laments on the fate of so many unnamed souls, it's really pathetic for you to imply her lack of success in life pre-OJ is mitigating in any way whatsoever.
 11 years ago '05        #136
ec18us 
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 0 0
 The Hater JR said:
fu*k the haters
oj didnt do sh*t !!
ayo whos that chick in ur av homie?
 11 years ago '04        #137
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^I still don't see how this is racist because there were other black people in there and he sat Michael Jordan(he's black in case you didn't realize) shortly after. It had to do with OJ's INFAMOUS celebrity.

Earlier, some poster said it wasnt to the restaurant owner's business; are you serious?!?! You think OJ Simpson sitting at your restaurant will be a positive or a negative?? People must have been DYING(no pun intended) to sit next to him.

The idiots that hang this up on race WANT it to be about race. The fact is that he was kicked out because of who he is and what he has done not the color of his skin.
 11 years ago '05        #138
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said:
The idiots that hang this up on race WANT it to be about race. The fact is that he was kicked out because of who he is and what he has done not the color of his skin.
He was definitely kicked out because of who he is, because according to a jury of his peers he didn't do anything. That's why this bullsh*t was foul.

Because the racist a.ss media keeps broadcasting that he's a murderer despite his "not guilty" verdict makes it OK to treat this man like a criminal?

GTFOH!!
 05-10-2007, 02:28 PM         #139
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleKush said:
Who cares about what he did in the past. OJ came in wit 12 people that was about to drop some cash on dinner...........Owner Ruby missed out on some money, just suck it up and get paid:banghead:
4 real lol
 11 years ago '05        #140
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
 collegeboy58 said:
Mike is innocent
R Kelly is guity
So what if R.Kelly pissed on that bi*ch she had no problem with it. But Jackson had parties with little boys. Not both girls and boys just plain out little boys. If I was Kelly i'd p!ss on a bi*ch too I mean he was on the Make It Rain Remix:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy