May 9 - Restaurant Owner To O.J. SIMPSON:"I'm not serving you,"Kicks Him Out

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 yumflip said:
Reparations = equal payment due for FREE LABOR

gettin paid because your daughter gets k!lled = greed

fin.

tru dat. she wont gone provide no income for them. they doing the same thing that they accusing oj off: making money off the dead. but its all right cuz its all white.
 11 years ago '06        #102
elmonto 
space
space
 micchecka said:
that is exactly what i am saying, the notion that they are "only a relgion" is left to the ignorant
that's the same thing hitler thought. you just showed your true colors.
 11 years ago '07        #103
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
nah that's wrong he wasn't there so he don't know if he did it or not if he did he wouldn't be in the jawn to get something to eat
 05-09-2007, 03:59 PM         #104
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
that is exactly what i am saying, the notion that they are "only a relgion" is left to the ignorant

(Is being Jewish a race, nationality or religious identity?
Being Jewish is not a race

Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.

Being Jewish is not a nationality

Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.)

05-09-2007, 04:00 PM         #105
bigl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by CenterField
^^^I'd Pipe houston chic!
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY...
 11 years ago '06        #106
elmonto 
space
space
 micchecka said:
you're a fu*kin idiot

jews are SEMITIC PEOPLE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

white people are NOT semitic and are from EUROPE. get a map
so if i convert to judasim today im not black no more im a jew. hmmm......and im a f*ckin idiot.
 11 years ago '06        #107
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,625 | Props total: 2294 2294
 CenterField said:
(Is being Jewish a race, nationality or religious identity?
Being Jewish is not a race

Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.

Being Jewish is not a nationality

Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.)

Sonned....Owned...& anything else that means: SHUT THE FIZUCK UP & GET YA FACTS STR8!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #108
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,625 | Props total: 2294 2294
 micchecka said:
written by a jew

jews always deny they are a race, but anybody with eyes and common sense KNOW they are. this is not disputable.

how come there are secular jews? how come if your mother is a jew you are a jew as well? how come there are christain jews? how comes jews share the same facial characteristics? how come jews are semitic like arabs?

because they are a RACE OF PEOPLE
so I guess a non Jew know more about being a Jew than a Jew....:rolleyes:

fin.
 11 years ago '06        #109
elmonto 
space
space
 micchecka said:
or in your case... a black man knows more about who is WHITE than a white man himself??

stop trying to tell me who my fu*kin people are. HEBREWS are not white. they are semitic people like arabs
i heard theories that jews COULD HAVE BEEN a race, but noboby can prove the sh*t as far as i know, u dont know sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #110
elmonto 
space
space
 micchecka said:

how ironic, considering you cry about things that happened centuries ago
and the reason why i said that is cuz thats the same "excuse" that white people say to us when somebody talking about slavery or the civil rights movement.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Umm. This was about OJ, the fu*ked up restaurant owner, and racism. Not an anthropological debate about the origins of Jews.

Just saying.
 05-09-2007, 05:09 PM         #112
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Umm. This was about OJ, the fu*ked up restaurant owner, and racism. Not an anthropological debate about the origins of Jews.

Just saying.
lol i was readin this page and i was wonderin how this sh*t got into a debate about jews and race
 11 years ago '05        #113
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Directly form the article --->"I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families," Jeff Ruby said in a telephone interview Tuesday. "The way he continues to torture the lives of those families ... with his behavior, attitude and conduct."

No where in that statement does he mention the book or any type of profiting off of Nicoles death. This racist fu*k didn't want to serve him because he is not happy with the verdict... period! How is OJ torturing this family by living like innocent people live? Because the racist media thinks he's guilty, is he supposed to never come out of his house again?

fu*k that!

OJ was found innocent in a court of law by a jury of his peers. Anyone outside of that jury's opinion of his guilt didn't,doesn't and shouldn't mean a damn thing. No establishment should be able to treat this man any differently than before he was accused anymore than we would excuse an establishment refusing service to the Goldmans for trying to take OJ's money (which is profiting off of Nicoles death also, especially since he was found innocent).

Bottom line. OJ was found INNOCENT. Deal with it!!

OJ's thoughts --> Can I live?

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 05-09-2007 at 05:16 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #114
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
smh at those who think OJ didnt do it. his attorny trained the judge, and he(the judge) lost control of the court countless times. there was clear evidence.

the only reason he got away with it is this.

money. plain and simple. if u have money u can buy your freedom. if youre not aware of this, i dont know which united states your living in.

he was acquitted in the criminal trial, but he was found liable (basically guilty) in the civil court. but why isnt he in prison? because of double jeopardy. (Putting a person on trial more than once for the same crime. It is forbidden by the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution)

since he was acquitted in the criminal trial, he couldnt be put back on trial for it, which is why it made the jump to a civil court. OJ could show video evidence that he k!lled them and all that sh*t, and not be put in prison.

hell he has barely paid off the money he owes the families for the civil case. the funny and ironic thing about that is, they cant touch his nfl pension
 11 years ago '05        #115
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ All that may be true... but the fact still remains that no matter how it happened (trained the judge, money, fu*ked Marsha Clark, etc,.) he was found INNOCENT! Therefore he retains all rights and privileges of any other citizen.
 11 years ago '04        #116
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 DINER0 said:

Retired American football star O.J. SIMPSON was asked to leave a Louisville, Kentucky restaurant on Friday night (04May07), after the owner objected to his presence. Restaurant owner Jeff Ruby said he disapproves of Simpson's conduct following the 1994 murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her companion Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of the couple's murders in a 1995 criminal trial, but was found liable for their deaths in a civil trial in 1997. Ruby says, "I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families. The way he continues to torture the lives of those families... with his behaviour, attitude and conduct. "I didn't want that experience in my restaurant." Ruby said he went up to Simpson, who was seated at a table with a group of 12, and said, "I'm not serving you," twice. Simpson said he understood and left the restaurant.

[pic - click to view]

Intersting since Jeff Ruby is Cincinnati's Mick Munday. fu*k hypocrite. He had the hottest coke club in the nati. He need to get over it. For real tho he wants to be famous. Thats all.
 05-09-2007, 06:20 PM         #117
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And You Whats So CraZy is OJ was one Of the most loved "Unthreatening " Black People In America before this.He use to do Movies,ABC Monday Night Football,and Avis Commercial.Now He can get a meal. He really messed up, the bi*ch,RIP,was a hoe who love blow & sleeping around.He did her dirty & threw his life away not to mention his dignity & millions.The owner has his right to serve who he wants,if thats how he feel oh well.
 11 years ago '04        #118
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 blizzard said:
Intersting since Jeff Ruby is Cincinnati's Mick Munday. fu*k hypocrite. He had the hottest coke club in the nati. He need to get over it. For real tho he wants to be famous. Thats all.
Also I bet that Pete Rose eats for free there.
 11 years ago '04        #119
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Businesses are privately owned. Dude can let whoever he wants in and kick whoever he wants out. There is nothing really important about this situation, its just that the person it happened to was an old a.ss football player who was on trial 15 years ago. Big fu*kin deal. The owner had every right to do that and Simpson even seemed to understand. Thats all there is to it.

:D

Last edited by Boxden; 05-09-2007 at 06:38 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #120
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18819 18819
Man I bet he's used to sh*t like this man....I just hope his kids is doin okay man...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy