most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 tommymm96 said:
no I think Ted Kennedy is a piece of sh*t too- however Ted Kennedy, not nearly as famous as OJ Simpson, but similarly to OJ, did not go to jail when he clearly should have. He is a senator because he is a Kennedy.
You contradicted ya self b...on one hand the Kennedy's aren't as famous as OJ, but on the other he's a senator because he's a Kennedy... ....come now, Tom...you seem like a man of reasonable intelligence...you really ready to go out on that limb?....OJ Simpson is really more famous than a Kennedy...really?

fin.
 11 years ago '06        #82
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
...because that was the grounds for their divorce?? Obviously.

And she divorced him in '92, was murdered in '94 so....yeah, she didn't know he was abusive "til he k!lled her".....:rolleyes:
so knowing his "abusive nature" why then would she continue to subject herself & children to that environment?....what women in their right mind divorces someone who abuses you, only to still be in their life?...if it was sooooo bad, why did she go back for seconds?...lemme guess, she couldn't stop loving him huh??
 05-09-2007, 02:44 PM         #83
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well thats what i was aimin @
 11 years ago '05        #84
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
It's funny that check OJ Simp out in a Louisville, Kentucky restaurant in the same manner they did Muhammad Ali.

I didn't say it was racism...I was just noting the similarities.
 11 years ago '04        #85
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Kennedy's have political ties. What I mean is that OJ is clearly 100000% more identifiable then Ted Kennedy. You can't possibly think that Ted Kennedy is more recognizable then OJ.
 11 years ago '05        #86
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 yumflip said:
so knowing his "abusive nature" why then would she continue to subject herself & children to that environment?....what women in their right mind divorces someone who abuses you, only to still be in their life?...if it was sooooo bad, why did she go back for seconds?...lemme guess, she couldn't stop loving him huh??
Nicole Brown's dead; she doesn't post on this board.

Asking questions that only she could answer is pointless.

However, we do know that "adultery" cannot be committed outwith the realm of marriage & that such a charge on Nicole's part was not stated as grounds for her & OJ's divorce, hence my rebuttal to the other dude. And we also know that likewise "indiscretions" on her part did not feature in the grounds for divorce, hence the irrelevancy of you questioning my saying so - not to mention the lunacy of trying to make that a racial issue.

You seem obsessed with speculating about aspects of their relationship which have little to no relation to the issues at hand.
 11 years ago '04        #87
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
 yumflip said:
so how come nobody tripped off of every show/movie about 9/11....People died, people got paid off of that too?...better example, slavery....people dying turned this country into a world power...people got paid off of that shiit too....get over yourself.....

fin.
just cuz it was done before doesnt make it right. I dont agree with people making money off slavery or 9/11. So if having morals is wrong then I guess I'll get over myself
 11 years ago '06        #88
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Kennedy's have political ties. What I mean is that OJ is clearly 100000% more identifiable then Ted Kennedy. You can't possibly think that Ted Kennedy is more recognizable then OJ.
Ahh..yeah...what's the cousin's name, Micheal Shenkel(sp?), who had a trial for murder was advertised as what? the Kennedy cousin...Maria Shriver isn't even named Kennedy, but people know she is...JFK Jr. ring a bell?....come on homey, don't try to act like the Kennedys aren't the most famous American family in history....especially just to hold up your argument..
 11 years ago '04        #89
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 NoLedge18720 said:
you cant read can you? Dude said he didnt serve him because he doesnt like what OJ has done since the trial. He never once said that he didnt serve him because he thought he was guilty. He said he didnt serve him becasue

So basically he didnt like how OJ is trying to cash in on the situation because it put the families of the victims through more pain and suffering..
Because he tried to cash in on something he was involved in, he's bad?

What about the fu*king Goldman's and the Brown's who tried to sue that n*gga for millions. That's not going to bring their loved ones back. "You k!lled my daughter, so you gotta buy me a Benz"? fu*k that.

Those muthafu*kas can write a fu*king book too, goddamnit.
 11 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
 Floeji said:
Because he tried to cash in on something he was involved in, he's bad?

What about the fu*king Goldman's and the Brown's who tried to sue that n*gga for millions. That's not going to bring their loved ones back. "You k!lled my daughter, so you gotta buy me a Benz"? fu*k that.

Those muthafu*kas can write a fu*king book too, goddamnit.
Since he was aquitted...it was their only means to try and punish the person they thought was responsible for their daughters death. You obviously dont know the legal system....
 11 years ago '04        #91
Floeji 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
you didnt answer my question:

So you are telling me that you dont think it is wrong for someone to try to make money off of someone elses death or any other type of tragic experience?

Not to mention OJ was gonna make like 3 mill off selling that book so for you to think he wouldnt see a dime is retarded
Almost all income that OJ makes is required to go to the victim's families according to the Civil Suit they filed against him. The reason they haven't been paid yet is that OJ moved all the money into dummy corporations and they can't touch it.

At least that's what I heard.
 11 years ago '06        #92
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
Since he was aquitted...it was their only means to try and punish the person they thought was responsible for their daughters death. You obviously dont know the legal system....
By caking off of him huh?.....the most asinine argument for justice ever.

fin.
 11 years ago '04        #93
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 yumflip said:
Ahh..yeah...what's the cousin's name, Micheal Shenkel(sp?), who had a trial for murder was advertised as what? the Kennedy cousin...Maria Shriver isn't even named Kennedy, but people know she is...JFK Jr. ring a bell?....come on homey, don't try to act like the Kennedys aren't the most famous American family in history....especially just to hold up your argument..
lol you are trying to hold up your argument by even arguing this. OJ Simpson is more IDENTIFIABLE, known to the public, then TED Kennedy. This keeps getting more and more off topic
 11 years ago '04        #94
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 yumflip said:

fin.
you can say the same sh*t about reparations then
 11 years ago '06        #95
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
you can say the same sh*t about reparations then
Reparations = equal payment due for FREE LABOR

gettin paid because your daughter gets k!lled = greed

fin.
 11 years ago '04        #96
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
haha of course
 11 years ago '04        #97
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
Whatever, I'm done
agree to disagree
I don't think this was racially motivated

I would have sat him because I really could care less but I understand why the owner didn't seat him as well as I understand why people do think it was racially motivated(especially the way people overreact)
 11 years ago '04        #98
Floeji 
space
space
 yumflip said:

fin.
Thank you.

I almost responded to that comment.

Because someone is acquitted, you decide to "punish" them by making you pay them? Smells like extortion.

I know nothing about the legal system? I know enough that noledge would suck as a lawyer.
 11 years ago '06        #99
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
haha of course
helluva arguement...I'll TYPE slow so you can understand

Slaves worked for no money...all of the products, goods & services were sold by the slavemasters...being that the upkeep of the slaves was I would guess less than 10% of what they made & since they were mostly agricultural settings the system was self containing...you could just grow enough to feed your slaves & not have to come outta pocket...this made plantation owner super rich...those persons & their children then enjoyed a higher quality of life, some of the residual perks were the ability to educate their children, there by making them professionals in other industries....plus, periphial services benefited from slavery as well....insurance agencies who insured slaves...transportation companies who helped move slaves (train & boat)....retail stores that bought products from plantations & sold them for profit....I could go on, but it'll start veering off topic....point is you can make a logical connection between slavery & the financial gains made by this country, there by making reparations very logical...

please explain the logic in gettin paid from your childs death?

fin.
 11 years ago '06        #100
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 micchecka said:
both woody allen and polanski are jewish (read: not white)
so are u saying that jewish people are a race?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago