Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 elmonto said:
i dont give a f*ck what nobody say.....he didnt serve him cuz he was a black man that got off for k!lling a white woman. but it it helps u sleep at night......keep telling yourself that bad situation sh*t.
So you are telling me that you dont think it is wrong for someone to try to make money off of someone elses death?

how would u like it if you had someone close to get k!lled, then the person who was found not guilty comes out with a book describing the k!lling in detail and tries to make money off of it? Im not talking about if you think he is guilty or not im just saying what would you think if a guy tried to make money off a death of a loved one or anyone for that matter.

If thats the case....Have fun chillin in hell
 11 years ago '06        #62
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
bottom line he was a black man accused of k!lling a blonde headed white woman...and white people are still very much bitter about it...

like dude said if his wife had been black noone would of cared...

That Blake actor dude k!lled his wife...got off...and nobody gave a fu*k...
 05-09-2007, 01:36 PM         #63
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as your not disruptive you have to be served in a public restaurant, period. This is America... And the book should've been released to compensate for the damage done or NFL could've hooked him up with a commentator spot and get him back on track. but they didn't. So let a n*gga eat
 11 years ago '06        #64
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 NoLedge18720 said:
So you are telling me that you dont think it is wrong for someone to try to make money off of someone elses death?

how would u like it if you had someone close to get k!lled, then the person who was found not guilty comes out with a book describing the k!lling in detail and tries to make money off of it? Im not talking about if you think he is guilty or not im just saying what would you think if a guy tried to make money off a death of a loved one or anyone for that matter.

If thats the case....Have fun chillin in hell
didnt the dudes that k!lled emmett till make money off his death? the jury found them innocent and those f*ckas admitted to k!lling him after the trial and sold the story to magazines. oj said "if" i k!lled her this is what i woulda done. and all the money from the book sale woulda went to the victims families anyway, he probably wouldn't have got a dime.
 11 years ago '05        #65
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Seems like some "black people" try to claim OJ getting away with murder as some kind of victory over "white people" - well done there, dummies.
 11 years ago '06        #66
elmonto 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Seems like some "black people" try to claim OJ getting away with murder as some kind of victory over "white people" - well done there, dummies.
no, we all know yall are the winners at the end of the day, dude.
 11 years ago '04        #67
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 elmonto said:
didnt the dudes that k!lled emmett till make money off his death? the jury found them innocent and those f*ckas admitted to k!lling him after the trial and sold the story to magazines. oj said "if" i k!lled her this is what i woulda done. and all the money from the book sale woulda went to the victims families anyway, he probably wouldn't have got a dime.
you didnt answer my question:

So you are telling me that you dont think it is wrong for someone to try to make money off of someone elses death or any other type of tragic experience?

Not to mention OJ was gonna make like 3 mill off selling that book so for you to think he wouldnt see a dime is retarded

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 05-09-2007 at 01:59 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #68
elmonto 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:

So you are telling me that you dont think it is wrong for someone to try to make money off of someone elses death or any other type of tragic experience?
nall cuz that aint right. but he didnt do it.
 11 years ago '06        #69
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2239 2239
 NoLedge18720 said:

so how come nobody tripped off of every show/movie about 9/11....People died, people got paid off of that too?...better example, slavery....people dying turned this country into a world power...people got paid off of that shiit too....get over yourself.....

fin.
 11 years ago '04        #70
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
boxden is full of retards that play the race card on EVERYTHING. I really think that part(just so you dumb fu*ks don't try to turn this sh*t around) of the reason racism exists is because of the people who pull the race card all the time. He didn't seat him because OJ is a human piece of trash. It would have been the same way had it been another Athlete/Celebrity in a highly publicized murder trial accusing him/her of k!lling their spouse and whatever Ron Goldman was and then after he miraculously gets off suggests writing a book MOCKING the murder.
You guys are legit retarded
 05-09-2007, 02:14 PM         #71
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
boxden is full of retards that play the race card on EVERYTHING. I really think that part(just so you dumb fu*ks don't try to turn this sh*t around) of the reason racism exists is because of the people who pull the race card all the time. He didn't seat him because OJ is a human piece of trash. It would have been the same way had it been another Athlete/Celebrity in a highly publicized murder trial accusing him/her of k!lling their spouse and whatever Ron Goldman was and then after he miraculously gets off suggests writing a book MOCKING the murder.
LMao AN hE HAS Pac IN His Avy>......But NO PAc NEver pULLed THe Race caRd
 11 years ago '04        #72
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
WtF dOeS tHaT hAvE tO dO wItH aNyThInG
 11 years ago '06        #73
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Well tommy, since you're from Boston, you'd think you could be a lil more sympathetic to a situation like this...y'all found a way to forgive & forget w/Ted Kennedy...& he got a body...but I guess if Juice woulda been drunk & drove off of a bridge, he could be a senator now too, huh?

fin.
 05-09-2007, 02:19 PM         #74
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u JUs Said BOxden IS Full of "REtards" THat pull the "race card" My pOint is u have a leader oF Urban CiVil rights Who so Pulled the race card on every other track he Rapped on...
 11 years ago '05        #75
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Unkleluc said:
Adultry is punishable by death

The bi*ch had it comin
They were divorced dude - & because of his "abusive" nature, as opposed to any indiscretion on her part.
 11 years ago '04        #76
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 yumflip said:
Well tommy, since you're from Boston, you'd think you could be a lil more sympathetic to a situation like this...y'all found a way to forgive & forget w/Ted Kennedy...& he got a body...but I guess if Juice woulda been drunk & drove off of a bridge, he could be a senator now too, huh?

fin.
no I think Ted Kennedy is a piece of sh*t too- however Ted Kennedy, not nearly as famous as OJ Simpson, but similarly to OJ, did not go to jail when he clearly should have. He is a senator because he is a Kennedy.
What I am saying is that
1.) I don't think it is wrong that he refused to seat OJ
2.) I would've sat him probably because I really don't care
3.) I'm just trying to point out that OJ is trash, not EVERYTHING has to be racially motivated

and at lace comparing Tupac to OJ....you're a rapper yourself-you really think it is justifiable comparing the two??

Last edited by tommymm96; 05-09-2007 at 02:26 PM..
 05-09-2007, 02:25 PM         #77
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nah im jus sayin u called boxden out on pulling the race card an pac does 2
 11 years ago '04        #78
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
^^yeah but not when people blink the wrong way
 11 years ago '06        #79
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
They were divorced dude - & because of his "abusive" nature, as opposed to any indiscretion on her part.
& how do you know this?....O, I forgot, blonde haired, blue eyed broads, don't do shiit :rolleyes: ....& I feel this way about any woman who stays w/an abuser:

She didn't have to wait til he k!lled her to know he was an abuser...n*gga was knock her out for years, she chose to stay....she violated her own PFA's by still fukkin w/the dude...if it was only about the kids, she woulda delt w/him only during the visitation periods, but she didn't....again, no woman deserves to be abused, but if you don't love yourself & children enough to leave him alone, you are asking for it....

fin.
 11 years ago '05        #80
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 yumflip said:
& how do you know this?....O, I forgot, blonde haired, blue eyed broads, don't do shiit :rolleyes: ....& I feel this way about any woman who stays w/an abuser:

She didn't have to wait til he k!lled her to know he was an abuser....
...because that was the grounds for their divorce?? Obviously.

And she divorced him in '92, was murdered in '94 so....yeah, she didn't know he was abusive "til he k!lled her".....:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy