May 9 - Restaurant Owner To O.J. SIMPSON:"I'm not serving you,"Kicks Him Out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 05-09-2007, 12:07 PM         #41
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see if O.J. was in there acting a fool. Besides, why do something now when the incident happened well over 10 years ago. What an idiot.
 05-09-2007, 12:08 PM         #42
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
no its not u can refuse service as long as it isnt based on race or s3xual preference
IT WAS based on race. He was a black man accused of k!llin a white woman. if the woman was black no one would be talking about this today or not even know about it. white people still mad.
 05-09-2007, 12:10 PM         #43
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ him crying over O.J.... that sh*t iz old newz... nobody perfect.. who give's a flying a**hole....
 11 years ago '05        #44
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 elmonto said:
i musta hit a nerve. go finish sucking rancid's d*ck.
Nah Jimmy, your idiocy doesn't affect me like that - but it is idiocy, nonetheless.

And sorry, your deviant little fantasies are not reality; oh well, back to the gay pr0n for you. :rolleyes:
 05-09-2007, 12:21 PM         #45
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
no its not u can refuse service as long as it isnt based on race or s3xual preference
u cant refuse service unless the person is detrimental to ur business or abusive, if its not something like that then no he cant. oj was not detrimental to his business so he can be sued, whether oj wins or not is somethin different.
 05-09-2007, 12:23 PM         #46
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
Man he was found innocent!!! so i mean what the big fuss. if he had did it he would be locked up. the justice system found him innocent. society found him guilty.
moron
 11 years ago '06        #47
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Nah Jimmy, your idiocy doesn't affect me like that - but it is idiocy, nonetheless.

And sorry, your deviant little fantasies are not reality; oh well, back to the gay pr0n for you. :rolleyes:

you are whack and gay. u prolly jerkin off to the dude in your avi right now. fu*kin f*g**t.
 11 years ago '06        #48
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2253 2253
Y'all do know he was found innocent, right...court of public opinion doesn't mean shiit...& how come people conviently forget the Goldman family also wanted to release that same book?...:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: .....

Mafukkin Ted Kennedy, got drunk, drove off of a bridge & watched a girl drown...never tried to rescue her, didn't call the police til after he called his lawer & never got charged....so how come he can be a senator, but my n*gga Orenthal James can't get a dinner...the racial hypocracy of this country disgusts me...

fin.
 05-09-2007, 12:46 PM         #49
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Y'all do know he was found innocent, right...court of public opinion doesn't mean shiit...& how come people conviently forget the Goldman family also wanted to release that same book?...:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: .....

Mafukkin Ted Kennedy, got drunk, drove off of a bridge & watched a girl drown...never tried to rescue her, didn't call the police til after he called his lawer & never got charged....so how come he can be a senator, but my n*gga Orenthal James can't get a dinner...the racial hypocracy of this country disgusts me...

fin.
enough SAid CHuuch
 11 years ago '04        #50
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 NoLedge18720 said:
you cant read can you? Dude said he didnt serve him because he doesnt like what OJ has done since the trial. He never once said that he didnt serve him because he thought he was guilty. He said he didnt serve him becasue

So basically he didnt like how OJ is trying to cash in on the situation because it put the families of the victims through more pain and suffering..
EXACTLY. Retards in here can't read.:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #51
elmonto 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
EXACTLY. Retards in here can't read.:applause: :applause:
that's a poor excuse. that dude didnt serve him cuz a black man got off for k!lling a white woman over 10 years ago. he should get over it, just like white people say black people should get over slavery.
 11 years ago '06        #52
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Good for him. I would have done the same thing.
 05-09-2007, 12:59 PM         #53
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
restaurants have the right to refuse service to anyone
 11 years ago '06        #54
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2253 2253
Roman Polanski
In an opinion article in the Los Angeles Times, Samantha Geimer, the woman who was r*ped by director Roman Polanski when she was 13-years-old, writes that Polanski’s crime should not affect his chances of receiving an Oscar for his work – but says unequivocally that Polanski r*ped her. In 1977, Polanski drugged and r*ped Geimer after taking pictures of her for a fashion magazine. She writes, “He gave me champagne and a piece of a Quaalude. And then he took advantage of me. It was not consensual s3x by any means.” Polanski pleaded guilty to the a.ssault and agreed to a plea bargain, but fled the country once the judge refused to honor the plea. He has lived abroad ever since; if Polanski returns to the United States he will face charges. Polanski’s most recent film, The Pianist, has been nominated for seven Academy Awards. In February 2003, he won the BAFTA (the British film industry’s equivalent to an Oscar) for best director.

But, I'm supposed to hate on the Juice, who by the way, was found innocent...Polanski gets muthafukkin awards....:finger: :finger: :finger:
 05-09-2007, 01:03 PM         #55
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i owned that restaurant, i'd kick OJ out 2. nothing against OJ but from a business pov, that was a smart move.
 11 years ago '06        #56
elmonto 
space
space
^^^

And let's not forget about Woody Allen, who molested his 14 year old vietnamiese (sp) daughter
 11 years ago '04        #57
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 elmonto said:
^^^

And let's not forget about Woody Allen, who molested his 14 year old vietnamiese (sp) daughter
you my friend are a fu*kin idiot. You keep bringing up otehr people who did fu*ked up sh*t but for what reason. If you would of taken the time to fu*kin read the article you would see that the reason he didnt want to serve him was not for the crime but for how he has been trying to cash in on a crime that he claims he didnt do. He basically doesnt like how OJ decided to use a bad situation and try to turn it into a revenue situation plus by doing that he kept the Goldman family having to relive that crazy night.
 11 years ago '04        #58
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 DERRICK D said:
IT WAS based on race. He was a black man accused of k!llin a white woman. if the woman was black no one would be talking about this today or not even know about it. white people still mad.
i dont even know why I bother to come to this site if you people dont even fu*kin read the article at hand. Once again he did not serve OJ because of how he tried to make money off the situation...it has nothign to do if the owner thought he was guilty or not in regards to the k!llings.

I swear people on here are fu*kin retards. Why does everything have to be race related...u ever think that maybe that owner has morals and doesnt feel that it was morally right for OJ to write a book and try make money off a such a tragic situation.
 11 years ago '06        #59
elmonto 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
you my friend are a fu*kin idiot. You keep bringing up otehr people who did fu*ked up sh*t but for what reason. If you would of taken the time to fu*kin read the article you would see that the reason he didnt want to serve him was not for the crime but for how he has been trying to cash in on a crime that he claims he didnt do. He basically doesnt like how OJ decided to use a bad situation and try to turn it into a revenue situation plus by doing that he kept the Goldman family having to relive that crazy night.

i dont give a f*ck what nobody say.....he didnt serve him cuz he was a black man that got off for k!lling a white woman. but it it helps u sleep at night......keep telling yourself that bad situation sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #60
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 DERRICK D said:

...Truth...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago