May 9 - Restaurant Owner To O.J. SIMPSON:"I'm not serving you,"Kicks Him Out

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 05-09-2007, 09:22 AM         #21
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
^^^I'd Pipe houston chic!

but anyway. This n*gga just a wanna be Jack Ruby fake a.ss patriot trynna make a name for himself. He don't stand for nothin and that sh*t was descrimination.
dAMN whERE dID hoUSTON cHIC cOME fROM lOL sHE is fLY!!!!

bUT YEA thAT WAS Descrimination i thought they had to have a legit reason not to serve someone but then again.... i ran into this problem at a kroger.......they said it was private property an they have the right to kick u out without a reason who knows.......
 11 years ago '04        #22
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 billieskeet said:
i dont blame mike anymore, i blame the parents who keep bringin they kids to him. i dont believe mike did that to them kids but i aint tryna find out for real, its a very slim chance id bring them around mike and if i did i damn sure wouldnt let them spend the night or leave them alone wit him

I love Mike...damnit, the world loves Mike...but we all know what Mike is like...You know this n*gga think he a kid, you know if he think HE a kid then messin with a kid is normal (to him)....so can you really blame him if he did do it?
 11 years ago '06        #23
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
How can you trust a court system where rapists and murderers walk out in 4 years time for good behaviour?

I suppose you believe Michael Jackson is innocent to, because the court says so?
but i betcha you think paris hilton and phil spector shouldnt go to jail.
 11 years ago '06        #24
elmonto 
space
space
i would rather them throw me out than take my money and go in the back and p!ss in my food.
 11 years ago '04        #25
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 collegeboy58 said:
Mike is innocent
R Kelly is guity
co-sign...theres no evidence that mike did sh*t...they jus accused him cuz he a weird a.ss n*gga and he MUSTA DID something buh no proof at all no where....dis n*gga r kelly own brother came out and exposed dis man...dis n*gga has s3x tapes for god sakes...i hate 2 say it buh he guilty as hell
 11 years ago '04        #26
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 DINER0 said:

Retired American football star O.J. SIMPSON was asked to leave a Louisville, Kentucky restaurant on Friday night (04May07), after the owner objected to his presence. Restaurant owner Jeff Ruby said he disapproves of Simpson's conduct following the 1994 murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her companion Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of the couple's murders in a 1995 criminal trial, but was found liable for their deaths in a civil trial in 1997. Ruby says, "I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families. The way he continues to torture the lives of those families... with his behaviour, attitude and conduct. "I didn't want that experience in my restaurant." Ruby said he went up to Simpson, who was seated at a table with a group of 12, and said, "I'm not serving you," twice. Simpson said he understood and left the restaurant.

[pic - click to view]

Ruby is a cool a.ss dude. I grew up with his kids here in Cincy. He owns all the big high class restaurants in the Cincy area. Can't believe he did this though.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
bet the manager was white.

fu*ked up man. Damn sh*t was 13 years ago. Jesus fu*k. Leave OJ alone.

Talking about he's disturbed by hw OJ is "torturing" the families. bi*ch! You don't know them. And they could give a fu*k less about your a.ss.

That sh*t was foul.
 11 years ago '04        #28
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 thehoustongirl said:
u can go into ANY RESTURAUNT [even mcdonalds] and they have the right to refuse service to anyone [but just because he was OJ that was discriminitory]but yea OJ got that cash so he probably didnt give a damn if someone didnt wanna serve him lol
i agree with w/e u say....lol cute as u is
 05-09-2007, 10:12 AM         #29
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think the owner was right for that, who cares what OJ did it didn't affect him in any way whatsoever so let that man eat sh*t lol
 11 years ago '06        #30
elmonto 
space
space
 Floeji said:
bet the manager was white.

fu*ked up man. Damn sh*t was 13 years ago. Jesus fu*k. Leave OJ alone.

Talking about he's disturbed by hw OJ is "torturing" the families. bi*ch! You don't know them. And they could give a fu*k less about your a.ss.

That sh*t was foul.

for real. that happened over a decade ago. life goes on. get over it.
 11 years ago '05        #31
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
fu*k outta here.... He aint the only so called k!ller... i would sue that fu*king owner... tell me the name so i can tell my people not to go there I still think he is one of the best running backs to play the game.
 11 years ago '05        #32
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 elmonto said:
but i betcha you think paris hilton and phil spector shouldnt go to jail.
STFU you inane little f*g**t.
 11 years ago '06        #33
elmonto 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
STFU you inane little f*g**t.
i musta hit a nerve. go finish sucking rancid's d*ck.

Last edited by elmonto; 05-09-2007 at 11:48 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #34
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 djnovafresh said:
Man he was found innocent!!! so i mean what the big fuss. if he had did it he would be locked up. the justice system found him innocent. society found him guilty.
you cant read can you? Dude said he didnt serve him because he doesnt like what OJ has done since the trial. He never once said that he didnt serve him because he thought he was guilty. He said he didnt serve him becasue

Restaurant owner Jeff Ruby said he disapproves of Simpson's conduct following the 1994 murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her companion Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of the couple's murders in a 1995 criminal trial, but was found liable for their deaths in a civil trial in 1997. Ruby says, "I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families. The way he continues to torture the lives of those families... with his behaviour, attitude and conduct.
So basically he didnt like how OJ is trying to cash in on the situation because it put the families of the victims through more pain and suffering..
 05-09-2007, 11:43 AM         #35
Qpee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's against the damn law..
 11 years ago '06        #36
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
I applaud the restaurant owner... fu*k OJ.
 11 years ago '04        #37
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Qpee said:
That's against the damn law..
no its not u can refuse service as long as it isnt based on race or s3xual preference
 11 years ago '04        #38
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6449 6449
yeah thats fu*ked up
 05-09-2007, 11:59 AM         #39
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the owner did is not against the law. An owner of a restaurant can refuse to serve you for whatever reason as long as it does not involve race, religion, s3x, handicap, and possibly s3xual orientation. He did not refuse to serve OJ because OJ fell in any of these categories or any categories at all. OJ would have no case if he tried to sue.
 11 years ago '07        #40
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Smh @ these fools sticking up for OJ. If the idiot wouldve just left it alone he be fine right now, but you try write a book about how you wouldve k!lled your wife if it was you, your a fu*kin retard!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy