Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Think This Was?

Props Slaps
 05-09-2007, 03:31 AM         #1
6499 pageviews
159 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 9 - Restaurant Owner To O.J. SIMPSON:"I'm not serving you,"Kicks Him Out

Retired American football star O.J. SIMPSON was asked to leave a Louisville, Kentucky restaurant on Friday night (04May07), after the owner objected to his presence. Restaurant owner Jeff Ruby said he disapproves of Simpson's conduct following the 1994 murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her companion Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of the couple's murders in a 1995 criminal trial, but was found liable for their deaths in a civil trial in 1997. Ruby says, "I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families. The way he continues to torture the lives of those families... with his behaviour, attitude and conduct. "I didn't want that experience in my restaurant." Ruby said he went up to Simpson, who was seated at a table with a group of 12, and said, "I'm not serving you," twice. Simpson said he understood and left the restaurant.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.contactmusic.c .. aterie_1030439

[pic - click to view]

159 comments for "May 9 - Restaurant Owner To O.J. SIMPSON:"I'm not serving you,"Kicks Him Out"

11 years ago '04        #2
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
Did OJ ever release that book about his wife + the trial etc? If he did then he deserves everything he gets
 05-09-2007, 03:55 AM         #3
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
Man he was found innocent!!! so i mean what the big fuss. if he had did it he would be locked up. the justice system found him innocent. society found him guilty.
How can you trust a court system where rapists and murderers walk out in 4 years time for good behaviour?

I suppose you believe Michael Jackson is innocent to, because the court says so?
 11 years ago '05        #4
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
No respect from me when he releases a book on if he would of k!lled his wife how we would of done it :/.
 11 years ago '04        #5
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 797 797
 r a n c i d said:
How can you trust a court system where rapists and murderers walk out in 4 years time for good behaviour?

I suppose you believe Michael Jackson is innocent to, because the court says so?
Mike is innocent
R Kelly is guity
 05-09-2007, 06:46 AM         #6
[([EJ])]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he hadn't of released that book i'd say the restaurant owner was wrong, but i can see why he wouldn't want to serve someone who could be paying with the same money he made capitalizing on his ex-wives death..
 11 years ago '04        #7
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
The book was never released.....
 11 years ago '05        #8
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Bravo. :applause:
 05-09-2007, 07:17 AM         #9
Holla Back 617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OJ k!lled his wife, no doubt. The prosecution just did a terrible job tryin' to prove it, and they failed miserably. Plus, Johnny Cochran was a beast in that trial!

But seriously, how you gonna say someone's not guilty for the murder of 2 people, but he's still liable for their deaths and to pay the family? Sht is plain ridiculous.
 05-09-2007, 07:18 AM         #10
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you dont know O.J did it - its may to late or you
 11 years ago '05        #11
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
That's what the man has to live with. He got away with murder, and people know it, so if people don't want to serve him. He wil leave, because he knows he is guilty and of what he did.
 11 years ago '07        #12
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 14405 14405
isn't this a case of discrimination???????? or am i trippin.. who cares, im jus curious
 05-09-2007, 07:48 AM         #13
jpass28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no it's not.

your just trippin.
 11 years ago '05        #14
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 r a n c i d said:

every since Orange Juice wrote that book he was about to come out with basically incrimmated himself. Although I cosingn with the rapist and murders, I can't same thing more Fruity a.ss Micheal Jackson. Coming from a parent why and the hell would you send your kids to a grown a.ss mans house in the first place? The parents of these kids should be put to trail for extortion cause that was all for the gwop.
 11 years ago '05        #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
restuarant owners can serve who they want. plus he doesnt want the negative attention. Good for him.
 05-09-2007, 08:12 AM         #16
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Virginia, we smirked at that Simpson trial
Yeah, I guess the chase was wild
But what's the fuss about?
See, plenty my partners feelin' like O.J.
Beat murder like the sh*t is OK, that's what our dOE say.....

Clipse:"virginia"

THATS fu*ked up they didnt serve him if i was simpson i wouldve called up one of my lawyers for discrimination...but i guess he didnt feel like goin through all that sh*t again...
 05-09-2007, 08:52 AM         #17
thehoustongirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can go into ANY RESTURAUNT [even mcdonalds] and they have the right to refuse service to anyone [but just because he was OJ that was discriminitory]but yea OJ got that cash so he probably didnt give a damn if someone didnt wanna serve him lol
 11 years ago '07        #18
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
Who cares about what he did in the past. OJ came in wit 12 people that was about to drop some cash on dinner...........Owner Ruby missed out on some money, just suck it up and get paid:banghead:
 05-09-2007, 09:10 AM         #19
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I'd Pipe houston chic!

but anyway. This n*gga just a wanna be Jack Ruby fake a.ss patriot trynna make a name for himself. He don't stand for nothin and that sh*t was descrimination.
 05-09-2007, 09:11 AM         #20
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

i dont blame mike anymore, i blame the parents who keep bringin they kids to him. i dont believe mike did that to them kids but i aint tryna find out for real, its a very slim chance id bring them around mike and if i did i damn sure wouldnt let them spend the night or leave them alone wit him
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy