ESPN BOXING - 50 Greatest Boxers of All-Time

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2007, 09:18 PM         #21
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
marciano #1. only one undefeated
Only undefeated heavyweight.
 05-07-2007, 09:19 PM         #22
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Romo_God said:
i stopped reading right at number 50

had to double check to make sure it wasnt counting from 1-50
:wow: WHEN ROMO MAKES A VALID POINT YOU KNOW ITS TIME TO FIND ANOTHER OCCUPATION OR LIST TO MAKE
 05-07-2007, 09:19 PM         #23
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
what?? He fu*kin beat Trevor Berbick, Michael Spinks, took Lennox Lewis to 8 rounds, Clifford Etienne and Larry Holmes....

that is a more than worthy lineup of f!ghters.....
Mike my boy but Clifford Etienne? Laughable.
 11 years ago '06        #24
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Tyson is top 5 easily

i fu*ks with PBF but LOL@him being in the same sentence as Tyson, let alone ahead of him
 05-07-2007, 09:43 PM         #25
mizery21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf mike tyson should still be top 10
 11 years ago '07        #26
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
nice post
 11 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
 yumflip said:
Tyson ain't what people made him out to be...He's not even the best heavyweight of his era...If he wins one f!ght against either Holyfield of Lennox, then he makes a case of being ranked higher....His only legit win was against Spinx & he was a border line criuser/light heavy...physically, he coulda been top 5, but the jail, horrible training habits, mediocre opponents & bad losses to Buster,Lennox & Real Deal proved what he wasn't....

What I'm waiting to see is how high a coupla my dudes are...Hitman Hearns, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran, Julio Cesar Chavez, & other dudes of that era...them dudes made me watch boxing...
Tyson beat Larry Holmes a.ss!!!!!

Mind you this is the same Larry holmes that beat the sh*t outta Muhammed Ali, Spinx, Cooney, and Ray Mercer

Tyson is top 30 hands down, he went to sh*t after the jail, but who can blame him, that was real tough for Mike man....he was in his prime....None of them old school boxers could even hold a candle to Mike in his prime man...none of em'....

ESPN's relationship with Mike has always been frosty so it doesent surprise me that they disrespect his f!ght career with this terrible ranking....
 11 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Mike my boy but Clifford Etienne? Laughable.
Etienne would knock you and ya mammy through a brick wall son.....

see it's easy to call a guy a bum on the net, but we all know in reality most of these so called "no names" would likely be the best f!ghter you ever knew if they lived next door....
 05-07-2007, 10:01 PM         #29
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how they put tyson at 50, i mean he can knock someone out wit 1 punch lol and also he had quickness too. if he didnt fu*k up like that, who knows the type of career he could of had
 05-07-2007, 10:03 PM         #30
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall are dumb acting like Tyson should even be in the top 20. Guy beat mediocre talent while he was dominating and completely fell off after his first loss.

I really hope Ali isn't number 1, because he was great but Joe Louis is a better choice. Marciano should be high too.
 05-07-2007, 10:05 PM         #31
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy jones @ 46, this is bullsh*t
 05-07-2007, 10:06 PM         #32
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Etienne would knock you and ya mammy through a brick wall son.....

see it's easy to call a guy a bum on the net, but we all know in reality most of these so called "no names" would likely be the best f!ghter you ever knew if they lived next door....
Etienne may whip the sh*t out me, slap my mom's and p!ss on my rug then kick his dirty a.ss shoes on my couch but that has nothing to do with him being mentioned in the same breath as Lennox Lewis and Evander Holyfield. That n*gga is a cold bum, boxing is his profession not mines.
 11 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 moneystacks99 said:
number 1 is probably gonna be some racist cracker from the 40's
, real talk.....nah on some real sh*t tho, since we speaking on depression era f!ghters, that man Dempsey and Braddock better be on the list.....
 05-07-2007, 10:15 PM         #34
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Mind you this is the same Larry holmes that beat the sh*t outta Muhammed Ali, Spinx, Cooney, and Ray Mercer
what are you talking about... it wasnt the same larry holmes it was a 39 year old holmes against a 20 year old tyson... that is not a fair f!ght... this is the same tyson that lost to lennox lewis, an old man holyfield twice and a bum in buster douglas
 11 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 Crank said:
what are you talking about... it wasnt the same larry holmes it was a 39 year old holmes against a 20 year old tyson... that is not a fair f!ght... this is the same tyson that lost to lennox lewis, an old man holyfield twice and a bum in buster douglas
Not the same Larry Holmes? n*gga after that f!ght Holmes came back and whooped Ray Mercer in his prime.....Holmes never fell off....those two loss's to Spinks were bogus, the boxing world hated Holmes because of the whipping he put on Ali, so they tried getting him out of the sport....the one true beating holmes did take was that qualifying match for the Olympics in the begining of his career, and the loss to Tyson....

Give Tyson his due man....he was amazing in his day.....
 11 years ago '04        #36
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
marvin hagler better be top 10
 05-07-2007, 10:48 PM         #37
NDN_Ali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get off tyson's d*ck.. he couldn't beat the top talent he fought against and there are plenty of better f!ghters than him. it's not on potential, it's on wat actually took place in there career. jones should be higher i think but you really can't say anything until you see the rest of the list.
 11 years ago '06        #38
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Tyson is top 30 hands down, he went to sh*t after the jail, but who can blame him, that was real tough for Mike man....he was in his prime....None of them old school boxers could even hold a candle to Mike in his prime man...none of em'....

ESPN's relationship with Mike has always been frosty so it doesent surprise me that they disrespect his f!ght career with this terrible ranking....
I was really gonna son you, but considering you consider Jerry Cooney & Ray Mercer "greats"....ya sonned ya self...Larry Holmes beat Ali after he was on his downslide & if I'm not mistaken Ali retired after that...Spinx is his only win against a respectable f!ghter, & everybody who knows waaaay more about boxing than both of us combined said Spinx was too scared to get up after that knockdown....guess u consider Bruce Seldon, "Hurricane" Pete McNeeley, "Bonecrusher" Smith, Pinklon Thomas, Tyrell Biggs & any other n*gga w/a pulse greats too, huh....miss me w/ur obvious lack of boxing knowledge.....

fin.

Last edited by yumflip; 05-07-2007 at 11:42 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
 wilsonbyron said:
marciano #1. only one undefeated
"Ohh there they go again, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing a white man gotta pull Rocky Marciano out they a.ss. That's they one, let me tell you something Rocky Marciano was good but compared to Joe Louis Rocky Marciano ain't sh*t"
 11 years ago '06        #40
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 RoyceDa59 said:
"Ohh there they go again, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing a white man gotta pull Rocky Marciano out they a.ss. That's they one, let me tell you something Rocky Marciano was good but compared to Joe Louis Rocky Marciano ain't sh*t"
Even tho he's not no.#1 he beat Ezzard Charles, "Jersey" Joe Walcott, Joe Louis, & Archie Moore....no less than 2 of them will bless this list...yeah, he had the "white hype" behind him, but the boy was legit...even tho he beat Joe Louis @ the tail end of his career, Rocky still didn't wanna f!ght Joe & even felt bad about beatin someone he idolized...dude was a real cat...can't bring myself to front on the dude...

fin.

Last edited by yumflip; 05-07-2007 at 11:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago