De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 A.O.™ said:
Thanks for proving my point, because Floyd was on the ropes most of the f!ght.

Shows you them numbers are flawed, because if you look at the part when Oscar was punching floyd on the shoulders... That was done purposely, so those werent missed shots, but its pretty obvious they counted them as miss punches... Or the other time when he had him on the ropes and punched em in the ribs 9 times... He blocked like the last 2 with his elbow, and then he hit em with the upercut and the jab... That right there is a about 20 punches that landed... So you gonna tell me that Delahoya only landed 122 something punches, and that were just 2 instances where he landed about 10 punches both encounters..

Come on man, dont say you saw the f!ght if you didnt really see the f!ght...

Only n*ggas going by the numbers are mayweather fans, everybody that saw the f!ght, knew oscar was dominating his a.ss.
lol @ rib "punches"

go watch the f!ght again and tell me if those were punches....
 11 years ago '05        #162
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
That 9 Punch combo your talking about was the only time in the night where he landed a combonation cleanly, ONLY TIME..


Either way, Oscar lost the f!ght, he hit a stamina wall in the 10th round and was dominated in rounds 10-12.. Those are the championship rounds and when you have a close f!ght those last 3-4 rounds will and can dictate who will win the f!ght.

Honestly De La Hoya was missing all night, he showed alot of heart, and had Mayweather back peddling, but at the same time he was not taking advantage of Mayweather and often sitting there standing and looking and stalling while he was in the k!llzone. It's Oscars fault and he definantly showed he COULD beat Mayweather in a rematch.. Last nights f!ght HE LOST. Not a overwhelming loss, but a loss that he could have easily avoided. If he didnt hit that stanima wall he would have won..

Like I said before, Oscar flurries ALOT, and probably only lands 10% of his punches when he is flurrying.

The 9 punch combo and one right hook on the chin is the only CLEAN punch I remember Oscar landing. As for Floyd he was taking his shots, looking for openings and landing the cleaner more effective punches. If Oscar de la hoya was landing at such a high rate as some people claim he was, then Floyd would not have had the energy he had in the later rounds.

When you have a weight advantage Oscar had and if he really was landing his punches, Floyd would have been a little worn down. That wasnt the case, Oscar was missing, it caught up to him in the latter rounds, the Mayweathers were banking on that and it worked.

If Oscar didnt get tired, Floyd would have been in trouble.. It was a close f!ght, a split decision seemed right..
 11 years ago '06        #163
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
f!ght was not close, dlh riders and biased hispanics are coming up with this nonsense. floyd fought his f!ght and took oscar out of his, even boxing experts covering the f!ght on espn said it seemed like floyd landed the harder shots.

and about floyd sr. of course he is going to side with oscar, he is still resentful to floyd for choosing his uncle rather than him to be in his corner. dumbfu*ks forgetting that or somethin, oscar took care of him and gave him a ticket to the f!ght. so its obvious oscar is in better graces with him than floyd, so he is going to try and discredit floyd and his manager by saying dlh won.
 05-06-2007, 09:45 AM         #164
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BONZ! said:
lol @ rib "punches"

go watch the f!ght again and tell me if those were punches....


^^^^cosign.....Im watching mayweather win again as we speak....Guess we all werent watching the same f!ght...Everyone has there opinions on the f!ght, but opinions mean nothing...The fact is =Mayweather>>De la hoya.......
Deal with it...........:rolleyes: ...................
 05-06-2007, 09:46 AM         #165
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
That 9 Punch combo your talking about was the only time in the night where he landed a combonation cleanly, ONLY TIME..


Either way, Oscar lost the f!ght, he hit a stamina wall in the 10th round and was dominated in rounds 10-12.. Those are the championship rounds and when you have a close f!ght those last 3-4 rounds will and can dictate who will win the f!ght.

Honestly De La Hoya was missing all night, he showed alot of heart, and had Mayweather back peddling, but at the same time he was not taking advantage of Mayweather and often sitting there standing and looking and stalling while he was in the k!llzone. It's Oscars fault and he definantly showed he COULD beat Mayweather in a rematch.. Last nights f!ght HE LOST. Not a overwhelming loss, but a loss that he could have easily avoided. If he didnt hit that stanima wall he would have won..

Like I said before, Oscar flurries ALOT, and probably only lands 10% of his punches when he is flurrying.

The 9 punch combo and one right hook on the chin is the only CLEAN punch I remember Oscar landing. As for Floyd he was taking his shots, looking for openings and landing the cleaner more effective punches. If Oscar de la hoya was landing at such a high rate as some people claim he was, then Floyd would not have had the energy he had in the later rounds.

When you have a weight advantage Oscar had and if he really was landing his punches, Floyd would have been a little worn down. That wasnt the case, Oscar was missing, it caught up to him in the latter rounds, the Mayweathers were banking on that and it worked.

If Oscar didnt get tired, Floyd would have been in trouble.. It was a close f!ght, a split decision seemed right..

^^^^^:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ................
 11 years ago '05        #166
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
If I hit a n*gga, 100000 times in the ribs from 3 inches away...you think they gonna count that sh*t!!! hell no.
 11 years ago '05        #167
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 BONZ! said:
If I hit a n*gga, 100000 times in the ribs from 3 inches away...you think they gonna count that sh*t!!! hell no.
If the judges didn't count that then it was wrong.

The punches probably didnt affect Mayweather because of his great condition but at the same time, if they land, they should go on the score card.
 05-06-2007, 09:54 AM         #168
waterproofmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, yeah yall mexicans are crazy...

First and foremost, Floyd is a scientific out-boxer with unmatched speed... Do you really think Oscar cornered Floyd without Floyd letting him? After the f!ght Floyd even said he wanted to make it a good f!ght... Dude is quick as fu*k on his feet, if he wanted to he could've easily avoided those wild nasty flurry of punches from De La Hoya, the fact is, Floyd invited him to the corner, just to take whatever he had, those punches landed sometimes, but the fact is they wasn't even hurting him, dude laughed most of the time when Oscar was serious as fu*k, the rest of them he avoided and they missed... come on, this sh*t is obvious, once Floyd was through fu*king with him, he never let him corner him again, he picked his a.ss apart with pinpoint accuracy... If they have a rematch Floyd is going to knock him out, he should thank Floyd for not f!ghting his hardest until the end of the match, because it would've been embarrassing for "The Golden Boy" to get knocked the fu*k out in 5 rounds...

Look at Floyds face, not a scratch, he pounded him out punch by punch, that was beautiful boxing, he is the best in the world in his weight classes, still undefeated, nobody can fu*k with him...


Last edited by waterproofmc; 05-06-2007 at 09:56 AM..
 05-06-2007, 09:56 AM         #169
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waterproofmc said:
Ha, yeah yall mexicans are crazy...

First and foremost, Floyd is a scientific out-boxer with unmatched speed... Do you really think Oscar cornered Floyd without Floyd letting him? After the f!ght Floyd even said he wanted to make it a good f!ght... Dude is quick as fu*k on his feet, if he wanted to he could've easily avoided those wild nasty flurry of punches from De La Hoya, the fact is, Floyd invited him to the corner, just to take whatever he had, those punches landed sometimes, but the fact is they wasn't even hurting him, dude laughed most of the time when Oscar was serious as fu*k, the rest of them he avoided and they missed... come on, this sh*t is obvious, once Floyd was through fu*king with him, he never let him corner him again, he picked his a.ss apart with pinpoint accuracy... If they have a rematch Floyd is going to knock him out, he should thank Floyd for not f!ghting his hardest until the end of the match, because it would've been embarrassing for "The Golden Boy" to get knocked the fu*k out in 5 rounds...

Look at Floyds face, not a scratch, he pounded him out punch by punch, that was beautiful boxing, he is the best in the world in his weight classes, still undefeated, nobody can fu*k with him...


^^^^^ ...................
 11 years ago '04        #170
Chops~Stylez 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
dude f!ght not even close. mayweather by at least 3. De La Hoya is notorious for trying to steal f!ghts by throwing sloppy combo's/flurries at the end of rounds. And not landing but 2 punches successfully, but the crowd loves it. Look at compubox kid, how do you land more punches at a higher Clip, and not win. And Flloyd senior saying oscar won... Go k!ll yourself homie
 05-06-2007, 09:58 AM         #171
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact of the matter is Oscar really did win that f!ght where it matters most,,,, he was takin a minimum of 25 million home while mayweather was taking a min of 10 million,,,, De la Hoya is gonna be salty about the results for 3.5 more hours then he's gonna be talkin to paper view to see how many more millions hes owed.... Mayweather should be the one feeling robbed
 11 years ago '05        #172
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 waterproofmc said:
Ha, yeah yall mexicans are crazy...

First and foremost, Floyd is a scientific out-boxer with unmatched speed... Do you really think Oscar cornered Floyd without Floyd letting him? After the f!ght Floyd even said he wanted to make it a good f!ght... Dude is quick as fu*k on his feet, if he wanted to he could've easily avoided those wild nasty flurry of punches from De La Hoya, the fact is, Floyd invited him to the corner, just to take whatever he had, those punches landed sometimes, but the fact is they wasn't even hurting him, dude laughed most of the time when Oscar was serious as fu*k, the rest of them he avoided and they missed... come on, this sh*t is obvious, once Floyd was through fu*king with him, he never let him corner him again, he picked his a.ss apart with pinpoint accuracy... If they have a rematch Floyd is going to knock him out, he should thank Floyd for not f!ghting his hardest until the end of the match, because it would've been embarrassing for "The Golden Boy" to get knocked the fu*k out in 5 rounds...

Look at Floyds face, not a scratch, he pounded him out punch by punch, that was beautiful boxing, he is the best in the world in his weight classes, still undefeated, nobody can fu*k with him...
Honestly if Floyd ran throughout the f!ght, then he would have lost. PERIOD.

The thing that changed the f!ght was Oscar hitting that stanima wall. If floyd ran and didnt let Oscar punch himself out with those pointless flurries.. Oscar would have had enough energy to finish him off in the latter rounds. It's just like Hopkins does, and Hopkins knows he always in the better condition of his opponent(i.e Mayweather) so they use that to their advantage. let you punch yourself out and then get you later on..

But if Floyd was running from the start, then Oscar would have had more energy, Floyds plan was perfect.
 05-06-2007, 10:08 AM         #173
waterproofmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nutty2003 said:
the fact of the matter is Oscar really did win that f!ght where it matters most,,,, he was takin a minimum of 25 million home while mayweather was taking a min of 10 million,,,, De la Hoya is gonna be salty about the results for 3.5 more hours then he's gonna be talkin to paper view to see how many more millions hes owed.... Mayweather should be the one feeling robbed
lol that's bi*ch talk, stop while you're ahead, Mayweather is wearing his belt, De La Hoya is at home banging his head against the wall, what does 25 million matter to someone who is already stupid rich? That's like winning 25 dollars, dude got his a.ss beat, get over it...

And just to let yall know, it should've been a Unanimous Decision, that first judge was probably on the payroll or some gay sh*t lol, that gave yall hope, dude was totally outclassed, he's lucky that Floyd didn't even start using his right hand till about the 8th round or some sh*t lol
 11 years ago '07        #174
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 05-06-2007, 10:11 AM         #175
waterproofmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Honestly if Floyd ran throughout the f!ght, then he would have lost. PERIOD.

The thing that changed the f!ght was Oscar hitting that stanima wall. If floyd ran and didnt let Oscar punch himself out with those pointless flurries.. Oscar would have had enough energy to finish him off in the latter rounds. It's just like Hopkins does, and Hopkins knows he always in the better condition of his opponent(i.e Mayweather) so they use that to their advantage. let you punch yourself out and then get you later on..

But if Floyd was running from the start, then Oscar would have had more energy, Floyds plan was perfect.
Um, what don't you understand? It didn't matter how much stanima Oscar had, he can't box with Floyd lol... They gave rounds to Oscar that he didn't even win, he would land one furry at the end of the round and somehow he would win the round even though he got his a.ss beat the entire round, lol, were we watching the same f!ght? How many times can you honestly say Oscar hit him while they were in the middle of the ring? Not many... Floyd didn't even use his RIGHT hand until the middle end of the f!ght, hahah... come on now, if Oscar had infinite stamina he was still going to lose, he isn't fast enough, how many shots did he take directly to the face? He couldn't even see those hooks coming, not even a close match, lol
 05-06-2007, 10:12 AM         #176
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather won a far f!ght but De la hoya was getting in him the last round..It was a good f!ght but Floyd brought his A game and did what he had to do.
 11 years ago '05        #177
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 Hold That said:
If the judges didn't count that then it was wrong.

The punches probably didnt affect Mayweather because of his great condition but at the same time, if they land, they should go on the score card.
They count as far as the thrown/landed score....but the impact of the punches in calculated as far as who won the rounds.
 11 years ago '05        #178
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 waterproofmc said:
Um, what don't you understand? It didn't matter how much stanima Oscar had, he can't box with Floyd lol... They gave rounds to Oscar that he didn't even win, he would land one furry at the end of the round and somehow he would win the round even though he got his a.ss beat the entire round, lol, were we watching the same f!ght? How many times can you honestly say Oscar hit him while they were in the middle of the ring? Not many... Floyd didn't even use his RIGHT hand until the middle end of the f!ght, hahah... come on now, if Oscar had infinite stamina he was still going to lose, he isn't fast enough, how many shots did he take directly to the face? He couldn't even see those hooks coming, not even a close match, lol
For one who said he boxed with Floyd?

Two, Mayweather didnt do much in the first 7 rounds.. If Mayweathers not throwing and Oscar is, SOMEBODY HAS TO WIN THE ROUNDS JACK a.ss.

Three, Oscar stopped throwing and being less active in the later rounds and his legs even buckled in the f!ght and he didnt even get hit at that moment. Thats how tired he was..

He couldnt corner Mayweather anymore and he couldnt hold him against the ropes. His timing was a second off and thats all Mayweather needs because he's THAT good.

But if Mayweather was RUNNING around like a bi*ch all night Oscar wouldnt have lost any energy and would have won..

If Mayweather rans this is what would have happend.

1.) Oscar wouldnt have lost any energy

2.) Mayweather wouldnt have been landing much, because Oscar defense WAS REALLY GOOD, especially when you consider how accurate Floyd is as a f!ghter and he was having a hard time getting what he wanted in typical Floyd fashion.

3.) the crowd would have boo'd Mayweather for running like a pus*y and that would have played a major role on the judges, ring side officials and everyone would be ripping Floyd for running in such a major event..

4.) Oscar would have caught him with a flurry at one time or another, and would have stole rounds while conserving energy due to Floyd running all night.

There is a reason why Floyd didnt run, he has a strategy going into every f!ght. Oscar didnt try to OUT BOX Floyd. He was trying to make a f!ght of it, but failed to do so and was punching himself out in the process. So I dont know where you get this "he was trying to out box him" from..


Last edited by Hold That; 05-06-2007 at 10:23 AM..
 05-06-2007, 10:21 AM         #179
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The point is....it was De La Hoya's belt to lose....do you really think he lost it?
 11 years ago '04        #180
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
DLH was not more accurate in not one single fu*kin round, he threw punches in flurries and missed 97% of them, stfu, wit that he was robbed sh*t!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy