most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2007, 04:50 AM         #141
xxnav91xx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
half these kids probably never watched a boxing match before...buncha g-unit groupies heard fiddy was riding wit mayweather and hoped on the bandwagon
yeah
 05-06-2007, 05:01 AM         #142
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 559bulldogs said:
You must not watch boxing in the past, you have to beat the champion not run from him and punch every once in while, clearly he did not beat the champion he ran and punched one time and ran again. that is not beating the champion.
Before Roy Jones Jr got knocked out by Tarver the 1st time, his whole career was based on his speed and being quick enough to get in, throw his punches, then get out fast enough to not get hit with counters...no one called him a coward cause he always moved and not got hit. But since Mayweather talks alot of sh*t, people want to call him a coward for punching and moving.

In boxing, defense is just as important as offense. Just like in football...you score and don't allow the other team to score on you. Are good NFL/NCAA defenses cowards because they don't allow the other team to score on them?

...gtfoh wit people thinkin Oscar really won.:rolleyes:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-06-2007 at 05:23 AM..
 05-06-2007, 05:51 AM         #143
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
de la hoya connected on 20% of his punches. he wasn't hittin sh*t except for mayweathers arms. floyd took it. that one judge that gave de la hoya the f!ght was a morn. i don't know what he was watchin.
 11 years ago '06        #144
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 MonkTaker said:
How the fu*k did one judge have Mayweather 16-12??

If anything it was a draw, or a De La Hoya win..

I dont recall one time where Mayweather had multi-punch combos that connected like De La Hoya....
PBF landed more punches
 11 years ago '06        #145
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 Pito305 said:
even mayweathers dad said oscar won...
thats a damn lie. That man didn say that. Stop making stuff up
 11 years ago '04        #146
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 Okay.Player said:
Excuses. fu*k that. He knew damn well what he was doing coming out with that sh*t on.

well you might be right but if we hear a comment from him his clothes. or if he get any backlash from the mexicans. then it really wasn't a big deal after all. i mean he could of made it worse than what it was. but he walked normal
but i understand why you mad. but like i said if the mexicans community don't say nothing then what can you say? there wwasn't know racial slurs on the hat or short just the colors.
 05-06-2007, 07:46 AM         #147
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anynameado said:
thats a damn lie. That man didn say that. Stop making stuff up

Seriously what f!ght were y;all watching. If there wasnt compubox O could see how someone could make a case for Oscar off just watching the f!ght and not looking at the numbers but Mayweather hit dude 100 more times by compubox and threw like 200 less mroe punches. THat's crazy accuracy. Floyd has never been a f!ghter, he's always been a boxer. IT don't make for good entertainment but that's why he never loses straight up.

Floyd landed 207 of 481
De La Hoya landed 122 of 587

That's the f!ght right there. What's to argue about. DLH threw a 200 more punches than Floyd but got hit 90 more times than Floyd. Where is y'alls argument?
 05-06-2007, 08:10 AM         #148
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Honestly, how can you think he was robbed??? I don't see how it was even a split decision

Mayweather flat out dominated.
You say that because you didnt see the f!ght...

I'm not going to lie i wanted mayweather to win, but true story Oscar Won.

Floyd didnt f!ght his f!ght, floyd fought oscars f!ght... Oscar won Round 2,3,4,5 easily BTW... But they gave all those rounds to floyd... Oscar won 7,8,9 also... When mayweather turned up the heat in the 10th,11th, and 12th... He still didnt do much, because every punch he landed, oscar landed a quick one too, thats what stopped floyd from coming in with those combos... It was like in the 10th or 11th round when floyd landed 2 of this only 5 successful sh*ts. And that was when he led to the stomach and followed real fast to the hook to the face. But other than that oscar had his number.

The f!ght was bullsh*t... cause true story they said that Mayweather threw 100 less punches, and landed 100 more punches then oscar... Which was bullsh*t, cause the same way Oscar missed a couple times and hit all glove thats what floyd did... The proof is there, when oscar loses a f!ght his face is always disfigured lumped up or what not... this time his face was clean and clear. No homo.

Good f!ght, bullsh*t results.

It was either a draw, or Delahoyas f!ght...

Those compubox numbers were fu*ked, cause there were rounds when floyd only threw about 20 punches, with none of them landing and the stat said "20 Landed, 35 thrown"

But whatever... Floyd is pulling a lenox lewis and retiring like a lil bi*ch, and aint gonna give mosley the title f!ght.
 05-06-2007, 08:10 AM         #149
Human Octane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way Ocar should of lost that f!ght!

Payola. All them f!ghts were fixed!
 05-06-2007, 08:13 AM         #150
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut the fu*k up
 05-06-2007, 08:14 AM         #151
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Stream? Dawg I watched it on the 72'

and how you gonna say he landed more bigger punches...

he only landed the jab dawg...

you blind?

did you even watch this sh*t on a real tv???
Mayweather fans are like G-unit fans, dumb as hell.

I saw the same f!ght you did my dude... Everybody where i saw the f!ght had Oscar winning... Not winning the f!ght, but winning damn near every round. Talking about the flurries werent landing, so why was mayweather backing up the whole f!ght, how come he got saved from a knockdown once holding on to the ropes. If Floyd was really winning the f!ght, how come not in 1 round did Floyd back oscar up... Why Floyds FATHER said Oscar won.

Give it up mayweather fans, I give floyd all his credit, but he got out boxed this time.
 11 years ago '04        #152
dunnybrascoe 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 9 9
 - Streetz - said:
fu*k up, hoya hardly landed anything at all plus he threw sloppy shots..
floyd hit em with clean shots, what more do you want floyd to do k!ll Oscar?

maybe massacre him like he said.... maybe knock him out or make him quit like he said... maybe backup all the sh*t he talked

i think mayweather did just enough for a win but i hope he shuts the fu*k up now cus for someone who spewed that much hype... he didnt back it up at all
 11 years ago '05        #153
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,652 | Props total: 665 665
fu*k hip hop is dead... boxing is dead. That was the f!ght that was supposed to save boxing? That was a weak a.ss f!ght. How you gon talk sh*t and run the whole f!ght? I think Mayweather lost that f!ght , but either way that was not worth the money. sh*t that mexican vs Phillipino f!ght was more exciting.
 05-06-2007, 08:40 AM         #154
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After the f!ght. Roger Mayweather: "He whooped his a.ss like i said he would whoop his a.ss a long time ago."

11 years ago '05        #155
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
^^ lol..come on, mayweather picked de la hoya apart..i honestly believe that deep inside, mayweather could have torn de la hoya apart..cuz mayweather barely threw 3-5 punch combinations at him...

so instead of embarrassing de la hoya in the ring, he just evaded and took little punches here and there.. thats how the point system works
 11 years ago '05        #156
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
good point so focused,, all ya n*ggaz who said de la hoya got robbed is people who didnt see the f!ght or de la hoya d*ckriders,,, only time de la hoya got shots in is wen floyd went to the ropes to let hoya throw shots n tire him self out,, u saw wat happen wen floyd picked him aprat in the middle of the ring,, 116 to 112 is good #'s for floyd,, even espn people ssaid it cudda easily been 118 to 110 or 117 to 111 for Floyd
 05-06-2007, 09:09 AM         #157
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at dudes calling mayweather fans dumb...The only time mayweather was really hit alot was when he was backed into the ropes and even then not alot of those punches were landed..Whenever de la hoya went to the center of the ring mayweather took advantage...Yall are getting more punches confused with more punches landed and it was clear that mayweather landed way more punches...As far as mayweather backing up I mean what did you expect him to do walk into those punces that de la hoya was throwing...That's like telling de la hoya to stay in the middle of the ring and box without pinning mayweather against the ropes...It's called STRATEGY folks...Either way Mayweather>>>>de la hoya..............

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 05-06-2007 at 09:10 AM..
 05-06-2007, 09:11 AM         #158
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
not mexicans get it right son hoya owns mayweather

^^^^Not last night he didnt................ ...........
 11 years ago '05        #159
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 BabyBatterBoy said:
de la hoya connected on 20% of his punches. he wasn't hittin sh*t except for mayweathers arms. floyd took it. that one judge that gave de la hoya the f!ght was a morn. i don't know what he was watchin.
:applause:
 05-06-2007, 09:33 AM         #160
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
at dudes calling mayweather fans dumb...The only time mayweather was really hit alot was when he was backed into the ropes

Thanks for proving my point, because Floyd was on the ropes most of the f!ght.

Shows you them numbers are flawed, because if you look at the part when Oscar was punching floyd on the shoulders... That was done purposely, so those werent missed shots, but its pretty obvious they counted them as miss punches... Or the other time when he had him on the ropes and punched em in the ribs 9 times... He blocked like the last 2 with his elbow, and then he hit em with the upercut and the jab... That right there is a about 20 punches that landed... So you gonna tell me that Delahoya only landed 122 something punches, and that were just 2 instances where he landed about 10 punches both encounters..

Come on man, dont say you saw the f!ght if you didnt really see the f!ght...

Only n*ggas going by the numbers are mayweather fans, everybody that saw the f!ght, knew oscar was dominating his a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy