NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2007, 02:17 AM         #121
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your scorecards are skewed if you only have him winning 4 rounds. I thought the f!ght was a draw personally. I scored it 114-114 with it all coming own to the final round. If Mayweather would have won the final round I would have gave him the f!ght.
 05-06-2007, 02:17 AM         #122
IMPERIOUS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Going Wild On A Nicca While He's On The Ropes And Not Even Landing Half Of The Shots Does Not Deserve A Win... Floyd Dominated That f!ght With The Exception Of A Few Rounds ...
 11 years ago '06        #123
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
lol @ latinos/mexicans being offended. this is part of the reason y floyd won. De la Hoya brought the pressure of winning the f!ght 4 his nationality on his back. and mentally, floyd saw that, got 2 his head, and capitalized on it. not 2 mention, floyd is an overall betta f!ghter. i don't know wut delahoya wuz smokin 2 feel he can f**k wit mayweather! if there's a part II, mayweather will win again. watch!
 11 years ago '04        #124
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
most of ya'll CLEARY dont know boxing. flurries dont mean sh*t if the DAMN PUNCHES DONT CONNECT . n those comin into the f!ght lookin 4 a knockout ha no business watching, cause any person with common boxing sense knew there would be no knockout.

now get mad
 05-06-2007, 02:58 AM         #125
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said:
realtalk

yall mexicans mad huh

delahoya just hitting air
floyd was smiling all the way...

check out the last 6 rounds.. how floyd was hitting that n*gga face NICE :applause:

Floyd tryin to be mexican, he wants to be like them even 50 was wearing mexican colors fu*kin sell outs, I bet he got paid just to wear them colors
 05-06-2007, 03:01 AM         #126
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
lol @ latinos/mexicans being offended. this is part of the reason y floyd won. De la Hoya brought the pressure of winning the f!ght 4 his nationality on his back. and mentally, floyd saw that, got 2 his head, and capitalized on it. not 2 mention, floyd is an overall betta f!ghter. i don't know wut delahoya wuz smokin 2 feel he can f**k wit mayweather! if there's a part II, mayweather will win again. watch!
If you want to base this f!ght on points De la hoya won the f!ght, if you want to base it on accuracy floyd won the f!ght, even Mayweather Sr. De la Hoya won the f!ght. Dam that is a shame if your own father said that the other f!ghter won
 05-06-2007, 03:11 AM         #127
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BONZ! said:
whoever made this thread must be mexican

GO BRAVES though!
and you must be black:finger:
 05-06-2007, 03:13 AM         #128
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
most of ya'll CLEARY dont know boxing. flurries dont mean sh*t if the DAMN PUNCHES DONT CONNECT . n those comin into the f!ght lookin 4 a knockout ha no business watching, cause any person with common boxing sense knew there would be no knockout.

now get mad
You must not watch boxing in the past, you have to beat the champion not run from him and punch every once in while, clearly he did not beat the champion he ran and punched one time and ran again. that is not beating the champion.
 11 years ago '04        #129
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 hooligun said:
mayweather is a racist prick
how was he racist? i saw the f!ght i didn't see anything wrong, with what he was wearing. damn you act like he had the mexico flag and rip it up or something. what was so racist that he did? you tell me?

it was cinco de mayo right? he was giving mexicans some respect by wearing the colors of mexico flag
 11 years ago '05        #130
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 MDz said:
how was he racist? i saw the f!ght i didn't see anything wrong, with what he was wearing. damn you act like he had the mexico flag and rip it up or something. what was so racist that he did? you tell me?

it was cinco de mayo right? he was giving mexicans some respect by wearing the colors of mexico flag
Excuses. fu*k that. He knew damn well what he was doing coming out with that sh*t on.
 11 years ago '04        #131
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 559bulldogs said:
You must not watch boxing in the past, you have to beat the champion not run from him and punch every once in while, clearly he did not beat the champion he ran and punched one time and ran again. that is not beating the champion.
this isnt boxing in the past for one....

and there have been countless f!ghters who have 'ran and punched once in a while' to win. if u cant catch him, dats on u. matter of fact, wat Mayweather did barely even classifies as running...

oh, wat the point in arguing.... n*ggas wont listen to wat they dont know....

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #132
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
well mayweather basicly working for de la hoya no matter what hoya made bank and basicly got u sukers to paid for i wouldnt give a fu*k if i won the f!ght i own the whole compony i get paid either way hoya knew what he was doin
 05-06-2007, 03:38 AM         #133
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4'9ridinhigh said:
mexicans always lose 2 blacks in f!ghts

face it were better than u lol
eh its true....

and yeah that sh*t Mayweather did was pretty disrespectful...it would have been the equivalent if Oscar came out with a MIC and a doo rag, rockin the africa colors.....we would have never heard the end of it from Sharpton...

but who do we have"? ahahha

i dont think beating De La Hoya makes Mayweather a "hall of famer" but i think his undefeated record over nobodies will probably be enough.....
like EManuel Steward said "... i have never considered Mayweather a Great f!ghter....he is a good f!ghter...no a great one"
 11 years ago '06        #134
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
n*ggas lie....bittches lie....numbers dont.
not mexicans get it right son hoya owns mayweather
 11 years ago '05        #135
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10687 10687
Fu*k it.. I should jus post this in Every Mayweather/De Lay Hoya Thread cus u De Lay Hoya Fans are Biased....

U claim he was the aggressor but.....

AGGRESSION IS NOTHING WITHOUT PRECISION!!!!!!
 05-06-2007, 03:47 AM         #136
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Fu*k it.. I should jus post this in Every Mayweather/De Lay Hoya Thread cus u De Lay Hoya Fans are Biased....

U claim he was the aggressor but.....

AGGRESSION IS NOTHING WITHOUT PRECISION!!!!!!
nah im a De La Hoya fan, but he did lose, its his stupidass fault for not hurting him or knockin him out or somesh*t....the crowd got excited whenever he would throw a flurry BUT NOTHING WOULD CONNECT.....he hit Mayweather with a couple good punches and thats it .....nothing really to hurt....all those stupid
ass flurries in the corner DIDNT DO sh*t ....he deserved to lose for noth handlin his business....
 05-06-2007, 04:02 AM         #137
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
de la hoya lost....

haha true sh*t bout Mayweather Sr. talkin being the most entertaining part of the night haha

the stupid thing about this, that beating De La Hoya is really going to make Mayweather think he is the best "pound for pound"

05-06-2007, 04:03 AM         #138
icey088 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall must not be real boxin fans. n*ggas watch to much rocky..n*ggas call floyd pus*y...y cuzz he fast enuff to hit and not get hit back...dats y n*ggas got defense in boxin...yall jus want a n*gga to stand there and get his face beat tha fu*k up...y...dat n*gga is a technical boxer who use his skills he dont just go in lookin fo a knockout..he boxes..this aint ufc..any real fan of boxin knows u taught to stick and move, bob and weave, hit and avoid bein hit...
 11 years ago '04        #139
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
f!ght was a draw at Round 10...I had two rounds tied up to that point with 4 going to each respectively

Oscar just ran out of steam
 11 years ago '04        #140
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
De La Hoya wins off of a flurry or two per round, with nothing in between? Plus running out of steam in the end didn't help
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now