De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
nah he won, 2,3,4,6,7,10,12....maybe give or take 4.....but should have been a draw....no doubt
 11 years ago '05        #102
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
First of all, fu*k Floyd Mayweather Jr. He is a disrespectful motherfu*ker. Who thinks he is better than he really is. What'd he do to win the f!ght? He ran around the ring for the last 6 rounds trying to not f!ght. The punch count was so fu*ked up in that f!ght. De La Hoya was blocking most of his shots and was the aggressor the whole f!ght. Neither of them had a great f!ght. But if you think De La Hoya only won 4 rounds you're a fu*king idiot.
 05-06-2007, 01:19 AM         #103
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its crazy to me...how a champ can be the aggressor and still lose a f!ght....I objectively watched this f!ght(which is one of the best i have seen!)...and I am still boggled that the judges looked more at stats than aggression....its funny to me that the two judges from Nevada gave the f!ght to the hometown boy in Maywetaher...call it a conspiracy theory but I just don't get how you can seriously give Mayweather an 8-4/7-5 edge in the f!ght...even Floyd Sr. knew what was up....
 11 years ago '04        #104
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Santoro said:
First of all, fu*k Floyd Mayweather Jr. He is a disrespectful motherfu*ker. Who thinks he is better than he really is. What'd he do to win the f!ght? He ran around the ring for the last 6 rounds trying to not f!ght. The punch count was so fu*ked up in that f!ght. De La Hoya was blocking most of his shots and was the aggressor the whole f!ght. Neither of them had a great f!ght. But if you think De La Hoya only won 4 rounds you're a fu*king idiot.
someone is mad......
 11 years ago '06        #105
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
mayweather is a racist prick
 05-06-2007, 01:24 AM         #106
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4'9ridinhigh said:
^^ lmao shut up vegas might b mayweather city but oscar OWNS vegas u sound stupid
You sig is rediculous...the fact that the man mocked a whole country is a disgrace....Pretty Girl Floyd needs to grow up...read my post again and then comment, you have no clue how to score or watch boxing if you think that f!ght was not closer than 8-4....
 11 years ago '05        #107
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 4'9ridinhigh said:
santro

viva la mexico

[pic - click to view]

yikiiiiii yikkkkkkki yikkkkkki
Landing one punch of course means he won the f!ght. There are a lot of fu*king idiots on this site.
 11 years ago '04        #108
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
^he landed 57% of his punches thats a lot more than Oscar did, he was too quick for Oscar man, if they had a re-match it be the same way its not even worth watching.

89s Pied Piper said:
yea u because the raiders own the broncos. just give it up
Listen you dumb motherfu*ker, no one cares about some 2-14 football team, with no chances of even coming 2nd place in their division.
:hang:

Last edited by K1; 05-06-2007 at 01:29 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #109
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
someone is mad......
Mad at what? I'm not an immature f*g**t like yourself who gets mad at a meaningless sporting event. It's obvious you have no fu*king clue about the sport of boxing or pretty much anything else.
 11 years ago '04        #110
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Santoro said:
Mad at what? I'm not an immature f*g**t like yourself who gets mad at a meaningless sporting event. It's obvious you have no fu*king clue about the sport of boxing or pretty much anything else.
Im not getting mad, why would I be mad I am just trying to help those that are mad that are blinded by the f!ght because their hero Oscar lost on their holiday cause thats whos mad mostly.

Mayweather dominated. period.
 11 years ago '05        #111
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Im not getting mad, why would I be mad I am just trying to help those that are mad that are blinded by the f!ght because their hero Oscar lost on their holiday cause thats whos mad mostly.

Mayweather dominated. period.
Tell me how he dominated?
Was he the aggressor? No
Did he land clean powerful blows at will? No
Did he hit oscar at will? No
Who led who around the whole ring? Who ran from every onslaught of punches?
The punch count in that f!ght was so fu*ked up. And now I hear the judges fu*ked up on scoring and they may have scored it for the wrong corner.
 05-06-2007, 01:46 AM         #112
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dominated wtf?

what f!ght where yall watching.
 05-06-2007, 01:47 AM         #113
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
mayweather is a racist prick
co-sign @ that sh*t w/ his entrance, completely uncalled for

Last edited by BobbyNitro808; 05-06-2007 at 01:50 AM..
 05-06-2007, 01:53 AM         #114
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of ppl say he did it out of respect for cinco de mayo.
 11 years ago '06        #115
303champ239 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
 89s Pied Piper said:

ay bruh, lets not even degrade ourselves to his level. we r too much smarter and our fav teams have 3 superbowls while his only has 2. we r so much higher. just brush ya shoulders off
ay jerkoff, you just had the #1 pick which=your the worst team and good old al davis is still running your team, enough said
your already on the clock for 2008 STFU and talk boxing.

mayweather won straight up, didnt do anything to lose it
if i was 37-0, you think he is c*cky, sh*t i think everyone in here would be struttin around like a straight pimp.
 11 years ago '05        #116
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
ok i been reading all the posts and threads made on this subject, and this is form a neutral party that even boxed at one point, no one dominated the f!ght but mayweather landed more punches thats a fact oscar was the aggressor yes but he missed with alot of shots mayweather is a defensive f!ghter, oscar came out and thought he had dominate which didnt because he didnt land clean shots nalot of glove shots. oscar threw alot but didnt land mayweather did just enough to take the rounds that he did. if oscar is a little more accurate with his punches he proably wins, plus the shots that he did land(when he landed them) were not affecting mayweather,but the score will stand mayweather won the f!ght plain and simple

Last edited by jmill30; 05-06-2007 at 01:58 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #117
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
n*ggas to use to seeing the good guy win. So when Floyd won it is just a slap in the face. Oh by the way, in the interview after the f!ght why when Larry Merchant asked De La Hoya and I quote, "Why did you stop throwing your jab?"; De La Hoya had no answer. Give it up he lost clean cut
 05-06-2007, 01:59 AM         #118
premierstatus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ppl are really stupid. de la hoya was definitely the agressor throughout the entire f!ght. he didn't land many punches true but its also true that mayweather ran more than he actually boxed. trully, for him to be considered the best pound for pound boxer is a joke. good boxers can attack, they have good technique, pack decent power in their punches, know when to work their opponents with body shots and can definitely knockout opponents, and most definetely they can look dominant with any opponent. i didn't see mayweather do any of this in this f!ght, and oscar a pretty good f!ghter all around...if ppl think mayweather won this by a mile ya'll stupid. i would like to see mayweather go up againts a real mexican boxer, a guy like julio cesar chavez in his prime would've ate this dude up...hopefully margarito gets a shot at mayweather...it would be nice to see..
 11 years ago '04        #119
EvilKokonut 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 0 0
de la hoya won
30 mil vs 12 mil
haha the outcome doesn't even matter anymore!
 11 years ago '04        #120
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 BobbyNitro808 said:
co-sign @ that sh*t w/ his entrance, completely uncalled for
and how was it racist....he never disrespected mexicans or their culture...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago