Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '12        #81
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 goke11429 said:
check da stats....oscar threw more...floyd landed more...floyd was the more accurate boxer

attacking
edge goes to mayweather.....numbers don't lie

defending
mayweather...it might have seem like oscar was landing those punches but he wasn't...floyd was just way to swifty blocking, evading,and de la hoya misfiring
da stats lie you idiot...

flloyd no where came close to landing 200 punches....

And I didnt SAY A DAMN THING ABOUT WHO WAS MORE ACCURATE...

CAN U fu*kIN READ?

I said...

THe decision never goes to the challenger if he isn't the aggresser, NEVER.

And thats real talk.
 11 years ago '06        #82
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 412 412
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Keep dreaming your a somebody :rolleyes:
and keep dreaming you mom loves you dawgs
 11 years ago '04        #83
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 MonkTaker said:
da stats lie you idiot...

flloyd no where came close to landing 200 punches....

And I didnt SAY A DAMN THING ABOUT WHO WAS MORE ACCURATE...

CAN U fu*kIN READ?

I said...

And thats real talk.

umad either u lost or money on da f!ght or you paid for it
 11 years ago '04        #84
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
HOYA GOT ROBBED!?!?
Bullsh*t, Mayweather almost got screwed, that shouldn't have been ruled a split in the first place.

Honestly I don't get how people can't see it that way, people must have been gassed up by the crowd reactions or something because those flurries thrown by Hoya rarely connected and they were not even fazing him, Floyd is a defensive mastermind, and he was obviously too quick for Hoya in my eyes it seemed like Hoya just ran out of steam after the 8th round, but seriously I don't think people quite understand what took place, Hoya's jabs were the only thing connecting well and a few of his body shots other than that nothing, Mayweather connected more and had more power shots that actually connected.

Seriously I want you to re-consider your outcome of the f!ght if you think Hoya won in anyway way shape or form go ahead watch that sh*t again take a look at all the punches thrown I know most of yall watched a sh*tty quality stream so its actually hard to see what was landed so go ahead and get a good quality version of the f!ght and watch it over and re-think it after your done, and if your mind doesn't change I am gonna say your either a fan of Hoya's still mad he lost or you really don't know sh*t about boxing and what its about.
 11 years ago '06        #85
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
Compubox: Oscar: 122 landed/587 thrown Floyd: 207 landed/481 thrown

n*ggas lie....bittches lie....numbers dont.

fin.
 11 years ago '12        #86
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 K1Entertainment said:
HOYA GOT ROBBED!?!?
Bullsh*t, Mayweather almost got screwed, that shouldn't have been ruled a split in the first place.

Honestly I don't get how people can't see it that way, people must have been gassed up by the crowd reactions or something because those flurries thrown by Hoya rarely connected and they were not even fazing him, Floyd is a defensive mastermind, and he was obviously too quick for Hoya in my eyes it seemed like Hoya just ran out of steam after the 8th round, but seriously I don't think people quite understand what took place, Hoya's jabs were the only thing connecting well and a few of his body shots other than that nothing, Mayweather connected more and had more power shots that actually connected.

Seriously I want you to re-consider your outcome of the f!ght if you think Hoya won in anyway way shape or form go ahead watch that sh*t again take a look at all the punches thrown I know most of yall watched a sh*tty quality stream so its actually hard to see what was landed so go ahead and get a good quality version of the f!ght and watch it over and re-think it after your done, and if your mind doesn't change I am gonna say your either a fan of Hoya's still mad he lost or you really don't know sh*t about boxing and what its about.

Stream? Dawg I watched it on the 72'

and how you gonna say he landed more bigger punches...

he only landed the jab dawg...

you blind?

did you even watch this sh*t on a real tv???
 05-06-2007, 12:42 AM         #87
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Romo_God said:
lol @ winning a f!ght when all u do is land jabs and run

boxing is dead....
:rolleyes: clearly the first boxin match u've watched:rolleyes: . stop postin about anythin sports related.
 11 years ago '06        #88
jj01 
space
space
$44,961 | Props total: 4683 4683
 K1Entertainment said:
HOYA GOT ROBBED!?!?

couldnt have said it better, this f!ght was not close.
 05-06-2007, 12:44 AM         #89
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Based on what?

^^^^Mayweather was way more precise and accurate when he landed his punches...Although De la hoya was pretty aggressive the crowd was indicating that de la hoya was getting the brunt of the punches, but in reality it just looked that way, because alot of those punches were either missed or blocked.....Face it fam Mayweather wins either way you look at it...It was close, but not as close as some folks are making it out to be...........

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 05-06-2007 at 12:47 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #90
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Roger Sr. was more entertaining than the damn f!ght.
 05-06-2007, 12:45 AM         #91
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Compubox: Oscar: 122 landed/587 thrown Floyd: 207 landed/481 thrown

n*ggas lie....bittches lie....numbers dont.

fin.
 11 years ago '04        #92
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Oscar won Rounds 2, 6 and 7 maybe 12 but that was really a toss up round. Thats it.

be real with yourselves you all watched the f!ght Floyd Mayweather dominated, so quit all the posts about Hoya got robbed, because in reality the one who got robbed was Mayweather, it should have been a unaminus decision win.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by K1; 05-06-2007 at 12:57 AM..
 05-06-2007, 12:56 AM         #93
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2007, 12:57 AM         #94
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Oscar won Rounds 2, 6 and 7 maybe 12 but that was really a toss up round. Thats it.

be real with yourselves you all watched the f!ght Floyd Mayweather dominated, so quit all the posts about Hoya got robbed, because in reality the one who got robbed was Mayweather, it should have been a unaminus decision win.

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ...............
 05-06-2007, 12:59 AM         #95
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
realtalk

yall mexicans mad huh

delahoya just hitting air
floyd was smiling all the way...

check out the last 6 rounds.. how floyd was hitting that n*gga face NICE :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #96
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 89s Pied Piper said:
3 superbowls ( raiders) > 2 superbowls ( broncos)
this thread is about boxing you idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #97
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
i haven't yet seen one valid post/point from those who said de la hoya won da f!ght......smh @ da sensless hating
 05-06-2007, 01:03 AM         #98
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2007, 01:04 AM         #99
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with da T.C.
 05-06-2007, 01:08 AM         #100
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather was better in the f!ght.

However it shouldve been a draw. Mayweather did not do enough to take the title him imo.

One punch then running shouldnt win you a title. But Oscar wasnt getting clean hits on him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now