De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
 102
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 412 412
lol you haters gettin mad

Well just to let you know Me, 50 cent and Floyd Mayweather Back in your hate

keep it coming cause we getting richers, and ya'll getting bi*chier dawgs
 05-06-2007, 12:16 AM         #62
choob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather stayed leaning back like his name was carmelo
 11 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Randy Jackson said:
lol you haters gettin mad

Well just to let you know Me, 50 cent and Floyd Mayweather Back in your hate

keep it coming cause we getting richers, and ya'll getting bi*chier dawgs

Damn dawg, How'd you figure out how to use a computer? You are one dumb un-educated idiot...I feel bad for you son.
 11 years ago '06        #64
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 412 412
 MonkTaker said:
Damn dawg, How'd you figure out how to use a computer? You are one dumb un-educated idiot...I feel bad for you son.
suck a d*ck...ohhh sorry I left mines in there??? dawgs


Last edited by Randy Jackson; 05-06-2007 at 12:38 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #65
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Randy Jackson said:
lol you haters gettin mad

Well just to let you know Me, 50 cent and Floyd Mayweather Back in your hate

keep it coming cause we getting richers, and ya'll getting bi*chier dawgs
Keep dreaming your a somebody :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #66
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 RAZAH CUTS said:
it's obvious that they were counting all the punches that were bein blocked and partially blocked by De La Hoya's gloves son...did you watch the fu*kin f!ght? Mayweather didn't land no 200 punches.....
you my friend are blind...
 11 years ago '05        #67
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
Why are n*ggas bi*ching at Mayweathers technique?

He is a fu*kin BOXER. Thats what Boxer do, they fu*kin BOX. The name of the game is Hit and not be hit.

Some of you n*ggas just now started watching boxing due to this mega f!ght and talking sh*t like you know something about the sport when you dont know a damn thing.

Oscar best chance of winning this f!ght was turning it into a brawl. Something he failed to do.. You are not going to out box the best boxer in the world.

How you going to be mad at a n*gga for dodging punches? WTF? Some of you n*ggas need to shut up and die.
 11 years ago '04        #68
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Hold That said:
Why are n*ggas bi*ching at Mayweathers technique?

He is a fu*kin BOXER. Thats what Boxer do, they fu*kin BOX. The name of the game is Hit and not be hit.

Some of you n*ggas just now started watching boxing due to this mega f!ght and talking sh*t like you know something about the sport when you dont know a damn thing.

Oscar best chance of winning this f!ght was turning it into a brawl. Something he failed to do.. You are not going to out box the best boxer in the world.

How you going to be mad at a n*gga for dodging punches? WTF? Some of you n*ggas need to shut up and die.

close thread....nuff said
 11 years ago '05        #69
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
mayweather got him..best pound for pound f!ghter
*close thread*
 11 years ago '04        #70
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Hold That said:
Why are n*ggas bi*ching at Mayweathers technique?

He is a fu*kin BOXER. Thats what Boxer do, they fu*kin BOX. The name of the game is Hit and not be hit.

Some of you n*ggas just now started watching boxing due to this mega f!ght and talking sh*t like you know something about the sport when you dont know a damn thing.

Oscar best chance of winning this f!ght was turning it into a brawl. Something he failed to do.. You are not going to out box the best boxer in the world.

How you going to be mad at a n*gga for dodging punches? WTF? Some of you n*ggas need to shut up and die.
pretty much
 11 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Hold That said:
Why are n*ggas bi*ching at Mayweathers technique?

He is a fu*kin BOXER. Thats what Boxer do, they fu*kin BOX. The name of the game is Hit and not be hit.

Some of you n*ggas just now started watching boxing due to this mega f!ght and talking sh*t like you know something about the sport when you dont know a damn thing.

Oscar best chance of winning this f!ght was turning it into a brawl. Something he failed to do.. You are not going to out box the best boxer in the world.

How you going to be mad at a n*gga for dodging punches? WTF? Some of you n*ggas need to shut up and die.

are you retarded? Thats his style and thats fine, but that style did not win him that f!ght against DLH, it didnt match up.....


Have you ever watched a championship bout before? With a split decion?


THe decision never goes to the challenger if he isn't the aggresser, NEVER.
 11 years ago '12        #72
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 goke11429 said:
close thread....nuff said

DID you not comprehend the second part of that phrase...


Mayweather took many hits dawg.
 11 years ago '06        #73
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 MonkTaker said:
are you retarded? Thats his style and thats fine, but that style did not win him that f!ght against DLH, it didnt match up.....


Have you ever watched a championship bout before? With a split decion?


THe decision never goes to the challenger if he isn't the aggresser, NEVER.
yeah thats true
 11 years ago '06        #74
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 MonkTaker said:
are you retarded? Thats his style and thats fine, but that style did not win him that f!ght against DLH, it didnt match up.....


Have you ever watched a championship bout before? With a split decion?


THe decision never goes to the challenger if he isn't the aggresser, NEVER.
yeah thats true
 11 years ago '04        #75
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
mayweather won imo oscar was just throwin mad punches its like his strategy was quanity over quality and it failed imo
 05-06-2007, 12:32 AM         #76
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
De La Hoya missed a lot of his punches when he had Mayweather in the corner though. I thought Mayweather won all 3 of the last three rounds. His punches were definitely landing harder and were more accurate (in the last 3 rounds that is).


^^^^cosign...I watched the whole entire f!ght and De la hoya missed more than he landed...Stop with the De la hoya got robbed sh*t cause it was plain and clear that Mayweather won this f!ght............
 11 years ago '04        #77
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 MonkTaker said:
are you retarded? Thats his style and thats fine, but that style did not win him that f!ght against DLH, it didnt match up.....


Have you ever watched a championship bout before? With a split decion?


THe decision never goes to the challenger if he isn't the aggresser, NEVER.
check da stats....oscar threw more...floyd landed more...floyd was the more accurate boxer

attacking
edge goes to mayweather.....numbers don't lie

defending
mayweather...it might have seem like oscar was landing those punches but he wasn't...floyd was just way to swifty blocking, evading,and de la hoya misfiring
 05-06-2007, 12:34 AM         #78
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
check da stats....oscar threw more...floyd landed more...floyd was the more accurate boxer

attacking
edge goes to mayweather.....numbers don't lie

defending
mayweather...it might have seem like oscar was landing those punches but he wasn't...floyd was just way to swifty blocking, evading,and de la hoya misfiring


^^^^^:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ..............
 11 years ago '12        #79
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^cosign...I watched the whole entire f!ght and De la hoya missed more than he landed...Stop with the De la hoya got robbed sh*t cause it was plain and clear that Mayweather won this f!ght............


Based on what?
 11 years ago '04        #80
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
boring a.ss f!ght, waste of my time and hype.

fu*k both of these f!ghters. mayweather couldn't knock me out and hoya couldn't hit the predator a.k.a roger sr.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy