De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #401
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 texasplayboy_23 said:
This so-called "controversy" is ridiculous. I think it's just a ploy to force the two f!ghters into a rematch. So what they had the f!ghters listed in the wrong corners...I'm pretty sure they didn't get confused with who's Oscar and who's Floyd, so the outcome's still the same....Floyd Mayweather Jr is the new WBC Super Welter-Weight Champion of the World....get over it.
its just a excuse to make more money when they gonna f!ght this time quanza contrevorsy does sell
 05-07-2007, 01:11 AM         #402
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop crying de la homo fans.....dude is a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #403
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
i wish floyd was flashy like roy jones and prince nasim hammed
 05-07-2007, 01:40 AM         #404
dking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
How the fu*k did one judge have Mayweather 16-12??

If anything it was a draw, or a De La Hoya win..

I dont recall one time where Mayweather had multi-punch combos that connected like De La Hoya....

Never Have I watched a CHAMPIONSHIP bout where the Challenger won and was NOT the AGGRESSOR....

Never.
De La Hoya did a lot of work, but he never really found Floyd. A lot of peeps dont like Mayweather's style, but it is wat it is hit and don't get hit. Punch stats don't lie, De La Hoya threw 100 more shots but Floyd connected more. Really to me De La Hoya was trying to steal rounds all night with alot of punches and combo's that were hit Mayweathers arms and shoulders. That's just how i see it, and i am a De La Hoya fan. better boxer won and it wasn't as close as a spit.
 11 years ago '05        #405
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

This is all that matters
 11 years ago '05        #406
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
good f!ght....true boxin match....mayweather out boxed de la hoya, but straight up de la hoya would win caue mayweather has no power to knock out de la hoya

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 11 years ago '06        #407
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Nah, mayweather did what he said he was gonna do and oh boy got tired around the end. De La Hoya threw a million punches and landed 10. Mayweather threw less and landed more not to mention the were more effective. Mayweather won, point blank period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #408
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
thats not what the judges thought..
 11 years ago '06        #409
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
This sh*t is getting rediculous. The f!ght was good. They both boxed instead of slugging, which considering Mayweather orignally f!ghting in the 130's would be smart to do, simply due to the size difference and the fact that he moved up in weight.

Before De La Hoya was tired his jabbed kept the distance well and worked for him. However, as time went on, Mayweather used his superb defensive skills and began to pick him apart, piece by piece. Of course he didn't have the power to knock him out -- he is too small -- but he hit De La Hoya all evening.

The only issue is, De La Hoya fans refuse to accept anything less. Even he admitted his defeat, rescinding earlier notions that he thought he won by saying he stood by the decision of the referees. Once the ninth hit, Oscar was way too tired and Floyd poured on the punches.

He won. Rematch? Of course. Oscar got upward of 35-million and Floyd? 15, 20?
 05-07-2007, 06:50 AM         #410
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by j_espo1; 05-07-2007 at 06:51 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #411
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
People who call Mayweather pus*y are just ignorant, allot of them never even saw the f!ght live...

DLH got in there with a guy much faster and craftyer then him, dude came out pressing the action and PBF did the smart thing, boxed smart and studied him, by the 5th round, PBF was right in his grill and the f!ght was basicly a wash, dude got hit and could not hit..... His little flurries where all show no substance, he never hit Floyd, I have to give it to him tho, he tried... To me Zab had a better showing then DLH, he at least hit Floyd and made him adjust, this f!ght Floyd just coasted, went back to his corner and was told to do it again....

I agree with Pretty, this was a easy f!ght, he has harder days at the gym... That was his biggest pay day and his easyest... concidaring that he was much smaller guy, it was a masterpiece, if that was a 15 rounder, DLH would not have survived IMO...

The silence in the crowd after 5 rounds was shocking, all the hype and bright lights did nothing to PBF, actually, i think DLH was more affected by it all

Last edited by djinferno; 05-07-2007 at 09:53 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #412
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
sh*t was no where near a draw. Floyd out boxed his a.ss all match. Oscar only hit him with a few, very few clean shots. Oscar stayed hitting gloves and Floyds elbows. Floyd was tagging his a.ss.
 11 years ago '04        #413
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
listen to this pref!ght interview, he called what it was....
 05-07-2007, 10:30 AM         #414
jae shady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat f!ght was fu*kn wack
 11 years ago '04        #415
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Im sorry but to be the champ you have to beat the Champ and mayweather didnt........
 11 years ago '06        #416
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
that one judge that scored for oscar was on some bull sh*t...that was insane

this was a good BOXING match...oscar was flashy with the flurries but floyd was a doctor picking him apart

:applause: :applause: :applause: THANK YOU, SOMEONE WHO WATCH THE f!ght!!!
 11 years ago '04        #417
V_Dot 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 118 118
I didn't read all 29 pages, but here's my two cents...

First things 1st...Floyd won the f!ght. Did he TAKE the title???NO!

I woulda been happy with a draw tho...Floyd did not land 200 punches. Most of those shots were blocked by DLH's gloves. The question is...do the judges count them as hits???

DLH missed a lot of his punches too, but he kept coming forward, bringing the f!ght to Mayweather. DLH's jab had Floyd shook in the early rounds, but he abandoned the jab, why, cuz Floyd woulda rocked him. His defense and quickness was just too much for DLH. DLH's best chance at winning was to make it a f!ght, not a boxing match, but Floyd was just too quick. So their styles dont compliment each other. Therefore, DLH will never be able to beat Floyd, maybe in his prime, but not now.

To me, there were 4 rounds that could've went either way. Therefore, you get the split. Hitting gloves and missing is the same thing to me. DLH was more active, threw more punches, and dictated the f!ght, but Floyd was too quick. He didn't hurt DLH and DLH didn't hurt Floyd...they both fought poor to me. Coulda been a better f!ght from both f!ghters, but Floyd didn't dominate him. He barely won (he did enough to win tho), but I wouldnt want to see them f!ght again.

SMH @ Floyd talking all the ish, but didn't deliver...

And I'm a Floyd fan, but I did think DLH would win the f!ght.

Last edited by V_Dot; 05-07-2007 at 12:07 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #418
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
the f!ght was a boxing match but it just seems they didt go all out like they both talked so much sh*t just to jab for 12 rounds but dats why i usually watch heavy weights more cuz of the knock downs and solid hits but this match they made all them millions throwing jabs.
 11 years ago '04        #419
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
I think its bs too, although it depends where you watch it bc I watched the stream and it looked like oscar won but when I watched it on HBO it looked like maywheather won... I agree though it was bs Oscar was the agressor for the whole f!ght, if he didnt push the f!ght there would have been none and I didnt feel like mayweather took his title away (or put in enough work to talk it) oscar got jerked thats just my opinion bc floyd had no flurries.
 05-07-2007, 02:08 PM         #420
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather fans are like G-unit fans, dumb as hell.

I saw the same f!ght you did my dude... Everybody where i saw the f!ght had Oscar winning... Not winning the f!ght, but winning damn near every round. Talking about the flurries werent landing, so why was mayweather backing up the whole f!ght, how come he got saved from a knockdown once holding on to the ropes. If Floyd was really winning the f!ght, how come not in 1 round did Floyd back oscar up... Why Floyds FATHER said Oscar won.

Give it up mayweather fans, I give floyd all his credit, but he got out boxed this time.
Just another d*ck head who doesn't know much about the topic he's talking about. come on dude, you obviously was watching a different f!ght, or one of oscars old f!ghts. he didn't even come as close to winning as some people are giving him credit for. I do give oscar props for not stopping and staying in the f!ght and making it more competitive but I also belive PBF was half a.ssing it just so it was this close. this way we can have dumb a.ss people like you actually thinking oscar won, so that they can get another big payday for a 2nd f!ght. come on man you could see it in oscars face he knew he was out classed, once it sunk in and he realized PBF was much faster once he actually got in the ring with him. Oscar didn't know what to do, but because PBF respected in a little as far as his left hook, and the fact that if he just totally dominated him then there wouldn't be another big payday. Anytime you hit a person 100 more times than then you get hit, champ or not you lost homie. I know if someone hit me that many times more than i was able to hit them I'd have to admit I lost. We all knew PBF wasn't going to knock oscar out, everybody's been saying that since the f!ght was announced. he didn't run, sh*t he had the bigger man coming foward and he did what he was supposed to by letting him come forward and punch and waste his energy. he left the jab because floyd was too fast, oscar knew floyd would've started to pick his jab off and counter real quickly . so the only thing oscar could do was get him on the ropes and try to punch him. when they stood in the middle, every time oscar punched he missed and got hit. he didn't want that to keep happening. bottom line your a d*ck head who does't know about boxing. oscar lost, and he lost clearly there is no close call, it's only being called close so that they would have a reason for a 2nd f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy