De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2007, 07:15 PM         #381
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black power!!!!!!! peace.
 05-06-2007, 07:18 PM         #382
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black power!!!!!!! peace.
^^^CoSign
 05-06-2007, 08:45 PM         #383
plattinum13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Final stats. Mayweather connected more and threw less. Everything De La Hoya threw was blocked maybe connected with 2 good shots the whole f!ght. So stop acting like he got robbed when Ali used to let people punch themselves out also and no one said sh*t about that. Mayweather is one the best ever. His first f!ght at 154 and he beat oscar. The dude deserves credit. It was a close f!ght but Mayweather deffinatly won.
 05-06-2007, 10:03 PM         #384
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall need to stop with that stupid racist sh*t.
 11 years ago '07        #385
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
props for this read
 05-06-2007, 10:10 PM         #386
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather one hands down.... de la hoya stopped using the jab after the 7th round... thats y he lost the f!ght.....
 11 years ago '06        #387
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
throwing more punches dosent make you a better boxer or mean you won.... thats why he got his sh*t smashed from round 8 up, cause he was tired as hell and Mayweather was coming in and tapping his grill then hopping right back out

dude is a 130 f!ghter and moved up to 154 to f!ght him, you think he was gonna sit there and throw hands?

go watch UFC if you wanna see some strait f!ghting.... boxing is like a chess match, if any of yall actually boxed before youd know whats good
 05-06-2007, 10:12 PM         #388
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
this dude went through all 27 pages of this thread and gave hate to every dude that said anything about oscar...WOW, i feel for you son.
i did?! or are you just gettin mad cuz i offened you? i gave hate where hate is do, big deal its an online forum...stop crying
 05-06-2007, 10:15 PM         #389
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
Why waiste time thinkin of a good joke for this clown.. There's a million black jokes n all this f*g can get off is "porch monkey this.. porch monkey that"... ur a corn n now everybody knows. im done wit u n*gga.. u aint worth it.. but nice try tryin to flip it on me... good effort.
ight...glad to see you stopped crying
 11 years ago '05        #390
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
maaan what f!ght was yall watchin?? Look at the fu*kin punch stats...mayweather controlled that f!ght the whole time...delahoya got out boxed...i cant believe 1 judge actually had delahoya winnin the f!ght...sh*t wasnt even close
 05-06-2007, 10:19 PM         #391
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oscar, Floyd Controversy!
UPDATE: Schaefer said he is satisfied it was an honest mistake and he doesn't plan to protest the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A minor controversy erupted after the completion of the Oscar De La Hoya vs Floyd Mayweather. The official Nevada master scorecard lists De La Hoya as f!ghting out of the blue corner, and Mayweather f!ghting out of the red corner. In reality, it was De La Hoya f!ghting out of the red corner and Mayweather out of the blue corner. Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer is currently investigating whether the scores were recorded accurately.
 11 years ago '04        #392
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 HotboylilT said:
maaan what f!ght was yall watchin?? Look at the fu*kin punch stats...mayweather controlled that f!ght the whole time...delahoya got out boxed...i cant believe 1 judge actually had delahoya winnin the f!ght...sh*t wasnt even close
Stats that counted the punches Mayweather landed on De La Hoya's gloves, but not count DLH's hits to Mayweather's arms.

05-06-2007, 10:20 PM         #393
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-06-2007, 10:21 PM         #394
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
throwing more punches dosent make you a better boxer or mean you won.... thats why he got his sh*t smashed from round 8 up, cause he was tired as hell and Mayweather was coming in and tapping his grill then hopping right back out

dude is a 130 f!ghter and moved up to 154 to f!ght him, you think he was gonna sit there and throw hands?

go watch UFC if you wanna see some strait f!ghting.... boxing is like a chess match, if any of yall actually boxed before youd know whats good

real recognize real
 11 years ago '06        #395
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
dont even start this stuff....even De La Hoya, along with every other boxing expert said Mayweather won
 05-06-2007, 10:33 PM         #396
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd, Oscar talking rematch!
Floyd retires (for now), Oscar going back to drawing board, both hinting at rematch
By Victor Perea
"I beat the best at 135lbs, I beat the best at 140lbs, I beat the best at 147, and now I beat the best at 154lbs," said Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the post f!ght press conference after winning a split decision over Oscar De La Hoya. "I've done everything I can with this sport. I came out on top and I left on top. He's a great champ and I'm a great champ and we gave a hell of a f!ght."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't feel like a loser," stated the Golden Boy. "I felt like I did what I needed to do. I respect the judges decision they are professionals and I respect that....I came out to f!ght and put pressure. If I didn't put on the pressure there would have been no f!ght. I had to take the risk and push forward or there would be no f!ghting," added the former six-division champion.
As for the future, the 30-year-old Mayweather wavered on his retirement plans. "If the fans demand a rematch, what can I say?" stated Mayweather. "I don't know what the future holds for Floyd Mayweather. As of now I'm retired, but I have to talk it over with my team and see what they say." Oscar says he's open to a second f!ght. "Would I f!ght him again? Sure," said De La Hoya. "But we would have to sit down and figure that out. Once I go back and sit down and think about it I will know."

I'm not paying any more money yo see floyd f!ght like that again.......
 05-06-2007, 10:35 PM         #397
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This so-called "controversy" is ridiculous. I think it's just a ploy to force the two f!ghters into a rematch. So what they had the f!ghters listed in the wrong corners...I'm pretty sure they didn't get confused with who's Oscar and who's Floyd, so the outcome's still the same....Floyd Mayweather Jr is the new WBC Super Welter-Weight Champion of the World....get over it.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-06-2007 at 10:42 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #398
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 chillin said:
Floyd, Oscar talking rematch!
Floyd retires (for now), Oscar going back to drawing board, both hinting at rematch
By Victor Perea
"I beat the best at 135lbs, I beat the best at 140lbs, I beat the best at 147, and now I beat the best at 154lbs," said Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the post f!ght press conference after winning a split decision over Oscar De La Hoya. "I've done everything I can with this sport. I came out on top and I left on top. He's a great champ and I'm a great champ and we gave a hell of a f!ght."

"I don't feel like a loser," stated the Golden Boy. "I felt like I did what I needed to do. I respect the judges decision they are professionals and I respect that....I came out to f!ght and put pressure. If I didn't put on the pressure there would have been no f!ght. I had to take the risk and push forward or there would be no f!ghting," added the former six-division champion.
As for the future, the 30-year-old Mayweather wavered on his retirement plans. "If the fans demand a rematch, what can I say?" stated Mayweather. "I don't know what the future holds for Floyd Mayweather. As of now I'm retired, but I have to talk it over with my team and see what they say." Oscar says he's open to a second f!ght. "Would I f!ght him again? Sure," said De La Hoya. "But we would have to sit down and figure that out. Once I go back and sit down and think about it I will know."

I'm not paying any more money yo see floyd f!ght like that again.......
I would LOVE to see a rematch, but this time if Floyd fought straight up like Oscar. I would have much more respect for Mayweather if he didn't talk so much sh*t. If he was down to earth like Mosley, Oscar, or Holyfield... he would be payed alot more respect.
 11 years ago '04        #399
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Storchaveli said:
I would LOVE to see a rematch, but this time if Floyd fought straight up like Oscar. I would have much more respect for Mayweather if he didn't talk so much sh*t. If he was down to earth like Mosley, Oscar, or Holyfield... he would be payed alot more respect.
that's his swagger...i understand people confuse confidence for arrogance
 11 years ago '05        #400
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
way too much money riding on this to let de la hoya win. and there is more to boxing than just simply just throwing flurries. its a sport not a contest
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago