De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #361
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
Hate to bust the bubbles of you Oscar sack hoppers....ya boy has lost every significant f!ght he's been in...Sugar Shane...Tito...B-Hop...Floyd Jr...

he's a figment of the media's imagination...anyone who knows boxing, not f!ghting, knows he's a creation of the Olympic hype machine....Golden Boy,huh....try bronze...he's a very good f!ghter, but not great...not my opinion, just look @ the results....come up w/all the excuses you want, but facts are facts....dude loses on the big stage...& people sure forget that Floyd made every concession possible to De La Hoya...Oscar picked the venue, date, glove size, ring size, & took less money....ya boy had every concievable advantage & still lost...period.

& like the puzzy he is, watch him try to align himself w/Floyd...like he did B-Hop & Sugar Shane...

fin.
 11 years ago '06        #362
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
yea, what do you expect? floyd is jus another loud mouth ni99er ape, who doesnt know when to shut the fu*k up....and when he loses one, watch all the porch monkeys try to say he was robbed, blah blah blah....but wuteva, thats life....(monkey voice) oooh ohh ahhh ahh
How do you have so much time to get on BX....what between clippin hedges, pushin that grocery cart of fruit on the highway & wrangling up your 36 kids in a 2 bedroom apt, aren't you busy?
 11 years ago '05        #363
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I think Hoya won one more round than Mayweather. I personally think that sh*t was a tie, neither were amazin. I just thought Maywhether was a joke on top of it, with 50 and mexicana colors and sh*t, resentment was there from the beginning.

Now go and make me some presidents :D
Honestly, mayweather wasnt wearing those colors to disrespect Mexico. He has plenty of Mexican fans, and if you watched any of the promotional videos before the f!ght, you would see that he was waiving the Mexican and American flags constantly trying to appeal to the Mexican crowd. Mayweather is an a.ss or a jerk, but I doubt he's a racist.

I can see how a black man wearing mexican colors can be a form of mockery, but fu*kin Mexicans take black style all the fu*kin time. So when one wears a hat and the colors he's clowning you guys?

It was for the Holiday, he said that himself.

yea, what do you expect? floyd is jus another loud mouth ni99er ape, who doesnt know when to shut the fu*k up....and when he loses one, watch all the porch monkeys try to say he was robbed, blah blah blah....but wuteva, thats life....(monkey voice) oooh ohh ahhh ahh
It's funny how some mexicans want to call black people apes and act like a racist white pig, when you guys are going through what blacks were going through in the 60's. Shouldnt you be out there marching for your green card?

Black people are not your enemy.
 11 years ago '04        #364
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
 JAYMETRO said:
what a loser i'll pray for you...
 11 years ago '07        #365
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 Hold That said:
Honestly, mayweather wasnt wearing those colors to disrespect Mexico. He has plenty of Mexican fans, and if you watched any of the promotional videos before the f!ght, you would see that he was waiving the Mexican and American flags constantly trying to appeal to the Mexican crowd. Mayweather is an a.ss or a jerk, but I doubt he's a racist.

I can see how a black man wearing mexican colors can be a form of mockery, but fu*kin Mexicans take black style all the fu*kin time. So when one wears a hat and the colors he's clowning you guys?

Im not mexican, im half Boricua. But I still thought there was a tone of mockery to it, coz its the kind of things he would do. And yep Mexicans do take black culture but they don't go wear a black panther t-shirt on Black History month when boxing a black opponent. Theres slight under tones.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-06-2007 at 06:20 PM..
 05-06-2007, 06:17 PM         #366
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

It's funny how some mexicans want to call black people apes and act like a racist white pig, when you guys are going through what blacks were going through in the 60's. Shouldnt you be out there marching for your green card?

Black people are not your enemy.

where did i ever say they were? u can make all the mexican jokes u want (im latino, but no mex) and u would never offend me.... but u make stereotypical joke about blacks and they wanna cry and complain and just simply bi*ch....grow the fu*k up or go suck on a lemon......
 11 years ago '05        #367
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Im not mexican, im half Boricua. But I still thought there was a tone of mockery to it, coz its the kind of things he would do. And yep Mexicans do take black culture but they don't go where a black panther t-shirt on Black History month when boxing a black opponent. Theres slight under tones.
I suppose so, if you look at Mayweathers background and how he act then yes, you have a valid case for saying he was being an a.ss.

At the same time, I honestly don't believe that was his intentions. I think he was like"Damn wouldn't it be funny if I came out in mexican colors on cinco de mayo" "fans wouldnt expect that.."

I dont think he was doing it to mock the whole race, it was just showing acknowledgement of the holiday he also had a stone face look on his face while wearing it. He almost looked scared walking into the ring as if he was nervous.

I've seen over 12 of his f!ghts and I have never seen him not smiling or cheesing while entering the ring.
 11 years ago '05        #368
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
where did i ever say they were? u can make all the mexican jokes u want (im latino, but no mex) and u would never offend me.... but u make stereotypical joke about blacks and they wanna cry and complain and just simply bi*ch....grow the fu*k up or go suck on a lemon......
I never cried. I just said what purpose did you have by calling someone a ape? or a zzzzzz? Did anyone call Oscar a spic?

Hell yeah I'm going to check you and put your stupid a.ss in your place because I'm black. Either way, I could give a fu*k less if you want to go through life ignorant, but you will hear my opinion if I have to read your stupid comments on my moniter.

They need a block feature for dumb people like you.
 05-06-2007, 06:23 PM         #369
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I never cried. I just said what purpose did you have by calling someone a ape? or a zzzzzz? Did anyone call Oscar a spic?

Hell yeah I'm going to check you and put your stupid a.ss in your place because I'm black. Either way, I could give a fu*k less if you want to go through life ignorant, but you will hear my opinion if I have to read your stupid comments on my moniter.

They need a block feature for dumb people like you.
ok , now go form a rally and stop cryin...
 11 years ago '07        #370
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 Hold That said:
I suppose so, if you look at Mayweathers background and how he act then yes, you have a valid case for saying he was being an a.ss.

At the same time, I honestly don't believe that was his intentions. I think he was like"Damn wouldn't it be funny if I came out in mexican colors on cinco de mayo" "fans wouldnt expect that.."

I dont think he was doing it to mock the whole race, it was just showing acknowledgement of the holiday he also had a stone face look on his face while wearing it. He almost looked scared walking into the ring as if he was nervous.

I've seen over 12 of his f!ghts and I have never seen him not smiling or cheesing while entering the ring.
I do see what your saying, and you could easily be right but I dunno some of it was iffy me and ma friend (she's Colombian) were like especially with 50....wtf meh to be honest it was a disappointing f!ght. I love boxing I grew up with it, but it aint what if used to be. When Mike stepped into a ring mofo's wuld loose they mind, be on the edge of they seat coz it wasn't just the f!ght it was the character, atmosphere everything. And now its all bout paper, seems to be no passion, its a mockery. Its sad, we need a new Cassius or Sugar.
 11 years ago '04        #371
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Naw Hoya won 3 of the first 5 rounds then it was downhill from there. He was connecting on maybe 10 to 20% of his punches. Mayweather was up in the 40 and 50 % range after round 6. I wanted De la Hoya to win but he aint do nothin to Mayweather and he got punched more than Mayweather did.
 11 years ago '05        #372
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
Mayweather fought like a boxer!...he fought a technical f!ght & WON!...dude didnt even break a sweat cuz he need he could beat him easy...QUIT HATIN
 11 years ago '05        #373
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I do see what your saying, and you could easily be right but I dunno some of it was iffy me and ma friend (she's Colombian) were like especially with 50....wtf meh to be honest it was a disappointing f!ght. I love boxing I grew up with it, but it aint what if used to be. When Mike stepped into a ring mofo's wuld loose they mind, be on the edge of they seat coz it wasn't just the f!ght it was the character, atmosphere everything. And now its all bout paper, seems to be no passion, its a mockery. Its sad, we need a new Cassius or Sugar.

I'm not going to sit here and say I know for SURE what Mayweathers intentions are. With his background you could be right, but I dont think he would do that, or atleast I would hope not, because I am a fan and I dont like supporting racist.

However, Mayweather is not your classic brawler, he is a boxer. Boxers can be very boring to watch and most are not great PPV attractions. Thats just how it is. People like to see blood, people want two guys standing toe to toe and slugging it out.

Thats not Mayweather, he was/is in boxing for longevity. His style and Hopkins style are the reasons why f!ghters of there technique are able to stay effective up until the age of 40. They take less tear on their bodies, they dont endure as many punches as a Oscar,Gatti,Tyson or whoever the fu*k that wants to brawl. 4 or 5 years from now I can still see Mayweather being on top.

After seeing the classic f!ghters with slurs in their speech, and Muhammed Ali, I would rather box my a.ss off than take punches anyday.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-06-2007 at 06:32 PM..
 05-06-2007, 06:43 PM         #374
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This JayMetro kid is funny... He Mad cuz his sister looks like his avi.. n she sucks d*ck on tha block for nickels so his family can affod their weekly rations of Arroz con Leche.. STOP WAISTING MY AIR!! k!ll URSELF!!
 05-06-2007, 06:51 PM         #375
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
This JayMetro kid is funny... He Mad cuz his sister looks like his avi.. n she sucks d*ck on tha block for nickels so his family can affod their weekly rations of Arroz con Leche.. STOP WAISTING MY AIR!! k!ll URSELF!!
wut a wack reply, theres millions of hispanic jokes, and u cant land one....1st off i dont have a sis, and 2nd arroz con leche is not my thing....how bout a banana mr porch monkey
 11 years ago '06        #376
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
I didn't watch the f!ght, so I won't comment on that. ESPN had an article saying De La Hoya won 35 mil and it could go up, while Mayweather sitting at 10 mil and it could go up. I'll take 35 mil for losing.
 11 years ago '06        #377
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
.how bout a banana mr porch monkey
Would that be a fresh banana off of your banana boat or one of those semi brown joints outta you Uncle Julio's grocery cart?
 11 years ago '04        #378
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 JAYMETRO said:
wut a wack reply, theres millions of hispanic jokes, and u cant land one....1st off i dont have a sis, and 2nd arroz con leche is not my thing....how bout a banana mr porch monkey
this dude went through all 27 pages of this thread and gave hate to every dude that said anything about oscar...WOW, i feel for you son.
 05-06-2007, 07:09 PM         #379
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why waiste time thinkin of a good joke for this clown.. There's a million black jokes n all this f*g can get off is "porch monkey this.. porch monkey that"... ur a corn n now everybody knows. im done wit u n*gga.. u aint worth it.. but nice try tryin to flip it on me... good effort.
 05-06-2007, 07:11 PM         #380
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop crying. Mayweather won haha.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago