Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2007, 04:35 PM         #341
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
Im Black N i come out n say.. FLOYD Fought Like a bi*ch... Oscar Should Have won... But atleast Floyd got exposed as tha pus*y he really is.
Dude's STILL undefeated and went home with Oscar's belt...yup, Mayweather got exposed alright.
 05-06-2007, 04:46 PM         #342
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all ya'll n*ggas are stupid talking about mayweather this maywetaher that he beat de la hoya in a boxing match a fu*kING BOXING match, do you dumb fu*ks know the difference between a boxing match and a fu*king f!ght obviously not retarded a.ss n*ggas... maywetaher OUT BOXED de la hoya straight up he out boxed him you can say whatever but i'll tell you this mayweather made de la hoya look sloppy MAY had a strategy to win the f!ght and he executed where as de la hoya could not corner mayweather like he wanted to or like he had to to win the f!ght and when he did he just flurried and did not really connect with anything DE LA HOYA LOST So shut the fu*k up. It was close till the last 4 then maywetaher took over i wish they would have fought a 25 roundf!ght then all this arguing would be deceased
 11 years ago '07        #343
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Hoya WAS robbed! Even Mayweather's pops said he should have won!

fu*k Mayweather, coming out in Mexicana colors and sh*t, taking tha piss. I was on the edge of ma seat tha WHOLE way thru...Hoya shulda won or drawn, putas.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-06-2007 at 05:09 PM..
 05-06-2007, 05:23 PM         #344
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waterproofmc said:
lol that's bi*ch talk, stop while you're ahead, Mayweather is wearing his belt, De La Hoya is at home banging his head against the wall, what does 25 million matter to someone who is already stupid rich? That's like winning 25 dollars, dude got his a.ss beat, get over it...

And just to let yall know, it should've been a Unanimous Decision, that first judge was probably on the payroll or some gay sh*t lol, that gave yall hope, dude was totally outclassed, he's lucky that Floyd didn't even start using his right hand till about the 8th round or some sh*t lol
at you tellin me like i stand in de la hoyas corner or some sh*t,,, i'm not arguein over who won a f!ght, i'm sayin mayweather should have been gettin more paper, at you catchin feelings on each post and replyin to everyone
 11 years ago '05        #345
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 mt fuji said:
ya moms b....

why even come wit the racial sh*t??

dion't be mad that PBF outclassed DLH on cinco de mayo
He has every right he wants to say it with all the other racism against non blacks on this forum.

And yah Mayweather won last nights f!ght but DLH is still laughing at his bi*ch a.ss cause at the end of the day even DLH got more money from losing then Mayweather will ever get for winning .Wat was it DLH 30M and PBF like 10M? LMAO.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 05-06-2007 at 05:34 PM..
 05-06-2007, 05:37 PM         #346
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wat was it DLH 30M and PBF like 10M? LMAO.
^^ MONEY TALKS ^^
 05-06-2007, 05:39 PM         #347
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
ya moms b....

why even come wit the racial sh*t??

dion't be mad that PBF outclassed DLH on cinco de mayo

blacks always have something to cry about, even when they win.... dont get mad when i state the truth.... at askin someone to report me...fu*kin crybaby
 11 years ago '05        #348
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Hoya WAS robbed! Even Mayweather's pops said he should have won!

fu*k Mayweather, coming out in Mexicana colors and sh*t, taking tha piss. I was on the edge of ma seat tha WHOLE way thru...Hoya shulda won or drawn, putas.
Shut ups.lut.

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2007, 05:43 PM         #349
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
.Wat was it DLH 30M and PBF like 10M? LMAO.
I don't understand why this keeps getting brought up as if Mayweather got cheated out of money....the f!ght was under "Golden Boy Promotions", why wouldn't Oscar get more money??

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-06-2007 at 05:46 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #350
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 Hold That said:
Shut ups.lut.

[pic - click to view]

ohhhh internet gangstas Im shakin in my cotton booties, chump
 11 years ago '05        #351
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
ohhhh internet gangstas Im shakin in my cotton booties, chump
Where did I say I wanted to shoot and rob you?
 11 years ago '07        #352
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 Hold That said:
Where did I say I wanted to shoot and rob you?
Clearly not but pulling up my post with the constructive addition of "shut ups.lut" gives off the internet gangsta vibe. Was no need for it, this is a thread to discuss boxing, which I did, so hard for you to do?
 11 years ago '05        #353
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^^

I don't understand why this keeps getting brought up as if Mayweather got cheated out of money....the f!ght was under "Golden Boy Promotions", why wouldn't Oscar get more money??
Cause that sh*t is hilarious when all these Mayweather fanboys keep saying straight to the bank when DLH been there and with alot more money HAHA.
 11 years ago '05        #354
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Clearly not but pulling up my post with the constructive addition of "shut ups.lut" gives off the internet gangsta vibe. Was no need for it, this is a thread to discuss boxing, which I did, so hard for you to do?
I was kidding, but yea, check my message history, I've been dropping knowledge on people all day..

Summary of what I said today..

De La Hoya hit a stanima wall in round 10-12. If he didnt tire he would have won.. Mayweather won those 3 last rounds in convincing fashion. The rounds before 10-12 were ALL close rounds and could have gone either way.

In a f!ght so close like the Mayweather/Oscar f!ght, it usually depends on who finishes the strongest. Mayweather was the one who boxed all 12 rounds. Not 9 but 12, so he deserved the win.

Now go make me a sammich.:D

Last edited by Hold That; 05-06-2007 at 05:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #355
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
LOL I can't believe these n*ggas are saying De La Hoya won. HOW? Because of his punk a.ss fluries? he didn't do sh*t in that f!ght. Floyd knew what he was doing, he played defense and HIT when he had to. He was obviousily the smarter f!ghter. LOL @ n*ggas really thinking Oscar would win. He did get 30 million though.... damn, maybe he did win. 30 Million>>>12 Million.
 05-06-2007, 05:57 PM         #356
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
This dude is crazy

JAYMETRO said:
blacks always have something to cry about, even when they win.... dont get mad when i state the truth....:smh at askin someone to report me...fu*kin crybaby
...I just knew this f!ght would turn into some racial $**t.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-06-2007 at 06:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #357
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...I just knew this f!ght would turn into some racial $**t.
What do you expect? Oscar was the mexicans last great f!ghter, they pissed right now.

He just lost to a loud c*cky rich black man.

Now they have to get on Margarito's d*ck, but they know he aint sh*t..
 11 years ago '07        #358
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 252 252
only time that mayweather really went all out was in the last 10 secs of the 12th
 11 years ago '07        #359
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 Hold That said:
I was kidding, but yea, check my message history, I've been dropping knowledge on people all day..

Summary of what I said today..

De La Hoya hit a stanima wall in round 10-12. If he didnt tire he would have won.. Mayweather won those 3 last rounds in convincing fashion. The rounds before 10-12 were ALL close rounds and could have gone either way.

In a f!ght so close like the Mayweather/Oscar f!ght, it usually depends on who finishes the strongest. Mayweather was the one who boxed all 12 rounds. Not 9 but 12, so he deserved the win.

I think Hoya won one more round than Mayweather. I personally think that sh*t was a tie, neither were amazin. I just thought Maywhether was a joke on top of it, with 50 and mexicana colors and sh*t, resentment was there from the beginning.

Now go and make me some presidents :D
 05-06-2007, 06:05 PM         #360
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
What do you expect? Oscar was the mexicans last great f!ghter, they pissed right now.

He just lost to a loud c*cky rich black man.

Now they have to get on Margarito's d*ck, but they know he aint sh*t..
yea, what do you expect? floyd is jus another loud mouth ni99er ape, who doesnt know when to shut the fu*k up....and when he loses one, watch all the porch monkeys try to say he was robbed, blah blah blah....but wuteva, thats life....(monkey voice) oooh ohh ahhh ahh
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy