De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #281
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
you deciding that pre-f!ght talk is the reason mayweather should of lost. You my friend are acting like a female. Its what happens between the ropes that matters not what a f!ghter says he is going to do
 05-06-2007, 01:27 PM         #282
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Any of you all thought that Mayweathe was a pus*y for holding Oscar's left arm? He held the arm at the end of I think round 6, or 8 or so.

[pic - click to view]

"Oh my God the left hook is coming!!"
 05-06-2007, 01:28 PM         #283
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxing is about skill a technique, not just running at your opponent swinging wildly like an idiot
 05-06-2007, 01:29 PM         #284
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
naw he clearly won the f!ght IMO.. so how u not gon give him the title, cuz it didnt live up to the hype?? he didnt knock DLH out or nothing but he won the f!ght

it was an aight f!ght .. .punches werent doin sh*t... it got good late tho
He won the f!ght....barely..

Watching the f!ght you'd think De La Hoya is the challenger and Mayweather was the champ.

Anyone who watches boxing knows you have to take it to the champ in order to win a decision it shouldve been a draw.
 11 years ago '04        #285
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Punch once, retreat. Punch once, retreat. All night long. I expected so much more from Mayweather, especially after saying he was gonna "destroy" De La Hoya. He didn't do sh*t. All I saw were little flashes of quickness. Oscar kept going at him, and he kept falling back. :thumbsdow

Sure I'll give it to him he "won," in terms of POINTS :rolleyes: but the real f!ghtER was Oscar... even Mayweather Senior said it.

Someone make a GIF of Mayweather's face everytime Oscar would attack. Fu*ker looked scared, like "Oh sh*t here he comes" *retreat*

REMATCH.

What would you do when a guy is swinging wild a.ss sh*t trying to knock you out? would you just put your chin out there or would you duck, counter and and back up? I would put 80000000 dollars that you would be running cuz if you stood there with your chin out you would get knocked the fu*k out
 11 years ago '04        #286
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
most experts had mayweather...

Writers' predictions
Reporter Affiliation Pick
Carlos Arias Orange County (Calif.) Register Mayweather W12
Ron Borges Boston Globe De La Hoya TKO11
Tim Dahlberg Associated Press Mayweather W12
Bernard Fernandez Philadelphia Daily News Mayweather W12
Norm Frauenheim Arizona Republic De La Hoya TKO9
Chuck Johnson USA Today Mayweather W12
Michael Hirsley Chicago Tribune Mayweather W12
Richard Hoffer Sports Illustrated Mayweather W12
Thom Loverro Washington Times Mayweather TKO11
David Mayo Grand Rapids (Mich.) Press Mayweather W12
Franklin McNeil Newark Star Ledger Mayweather W12
Robert Morales L.A. Daily News Mayweather W12
Lance Pugmire L.A. Times De La Hoya W12
Dan Rafael ESPN.com Mayweather W12
Richard Sandomir New York Times De La Hoya W12
Tim Smith New York Daily News Mayweather W12
Steve Springer L.A. Times De La Hoya TKO11
Bert Sugar Boxing historian Mayweather W12
John Whisler San Antonio Express News Mayweather W12
George Willis New York Post Mayweather W12
 11 years ago '06        #287
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
 NoLedge18720 said:
you deciding that pre-f!ght talk is the reason mayweather should of lost. You my friend are acting like a female. Its what happens between the ropes that matters not what a f!ghter says he is going to do
I'm giving MY opinion, do you really think I give a sh*t what YOU think? That's what I saw. That's what I'm calling out.
 11 years ago '05        #288
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
Come on now, everybody know De La Hoya lost. All he did was flurry at the end of rounds and he missed with most of those punches. Is percentage landed was terrible. He threw more than Floyd, and got hit with twice as many punches as Floyd. Oscar's face was lumped up, and he was tagged with way harder sh*ts all night. I know some of u hate Mayweather, but all he did was beat a very good f!ghter who white America has fallen in love with and has adopted as the great white hope, just like Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, Felix Trinidad, and even though they robbed him, Felix Sturn. Give props where props are due, Mayweather is the better f!ghter.
 11 years ago '06        #289
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
boxing is about skill a technique, not just running at your opponent swinging wildly like an idiot
Something we ALL know... move on.
 11 years ago '05        #290
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 JAYMETRO said:
lets be real, this aint a thread bout de la hoya vs maywether............

its about latinos vs ni99er apes.....
 11 years ago '04        #291
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Storchaveli said:
It makes perfect sense. Did you not hear all the sh*t Mayweather was talking before the f!ght? "I'm gonna destroy Oscar... I'm gonna do the physical part BRUTALLY." :rolleyes: Please, little girl didn't do sh*t but COUNTER AND RETREAT. Did you see his facial expressions every time Oscar would come at him?

it was for hype....some people need to read between the lines..
 05-06-2007, 01:35 PM         #292
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
it was for hype....some people need to read between the lines..
Floyd always does that. He's copying Ali. Floyd wants to be the most famous person.
 05-06-2007, 01:35 PM         #293
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Punch once, retreat. Punch once, retreat. All night long. I expected so much more from Mayweather, especially after saying he was gonna "destroy" De La Hoya. He didn't do sh*t. All I saw were little flashes of quickness. Oscar kept going at him, and he kept falling back. :thumbsdow

Sure I'll give it to him he "won," in terms of POINTS :rolleyes: but the real f!ghtER was Oscar... even Mayweather Senior said it.

Someone make a GIF of Mayweather's face everytime Oscar would attack. Fu*ker looked scared, like "Oh sh*t here he comes" *retreat*

REMATCH.

u dont know sh*t about boxing
 11 years ago '06        #294
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
And what does the pre-f!ght talk have to do with the boxing match? Yea he didnt knock him out but your a fu*kin moron if you thought he would. In the ring is all that mattered...you guys basing your decision off what floyd said before the f!ght is some high school female sh*t...
He didn't do what he said he was gonna do... PROOF that sh*t talkers like him bark and don't bite.
 11 years ago '04        #295
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
I'm giving MY opinion, do you really think I give a sh*t what YOU think? That's what I saw. That's what I'm calling out.
like I said

What would you do when a guy is swinging wild a.ss sh*t trying to knock you out? would you just put your chin out there or would you duck, counter and and back up? I would put 80000000 dollars that you would be running cuz if you stood there with your chin out you would get knocked the fu*k out
 05-06-2007, 01:36 PM         #296
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
the people in this section dont know sh*t they just saw boxing for the first time last night
 11 years ago '06        #297
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:

[pic - click to view]

"Oh my God the left hook is coming!!"
 11 years ago '04        #298
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
That's the main reason why nobody likes him and he'll never get the respect he wants. He doesn't really attack his opponent...his f!ghts are forgettable...
 11 years ago '06        #299
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
It was power versus speed oscar power and mayweather speed!!!! Mayweather had a stragety before the f!ght and stuck to it. He defeated de la hoya before the f!ght even started!!! When a boxer wants to k!ll you so bad cause you talking sh*t he lost already!!!! You could tell when de la hoya came out swinging all wildly that mayweather got to his mental!!!! and mayweather always f!ght on the defense he not really a power hitting so why would u try to stand toe to toe with a dude with a good left hook???? that would be dumb you see what happened to mayweather when the went toe to toe in the end de la hoya finally landed that one good shot and made his nose bleed other than that he was getting hit so quick he didn't know what happened
Yup... and I'm not trying to take away the fact that he won. Sure he "won" but I was expecting more from him. Oscar kept going at him so I have more respect for him now f!ghting like that against the "best pound for pound f!ghter." Even a trainer in Mayweather's corner said "Give him credit for coming forward." I HEARD it. That was enough for me. Oscar delivered, he gave a good show.
 11 years ago '06        #300
space
space
 The a**hole said:
the people in this section dont know sh*t they just saw boxing for the first time last night
You would know that how? Don't get mad just you disagree with what I said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy