Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #261
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Tony_Romo_God said:
lol @ winning a f!ght when all u do is land jabs and run

boxing is dead....
i totally agree.... if that was the most hyped up f!ght in a while boxing <<<
 05-06-2007, 01:04 PM         #262
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Floyd is exactly who Floyd is...all talk.

I don't hate Floyd, but he is very rude and overrates himself greatly. I wish I was in the ring against Floyd. I'm a non stop power boxer.

all talk? 0 losses is all talk?

and floyd would knock you out just like every other pro boxer would
 05-06-2007, 01:06 PM         #263
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
115-113 de la hoya was bullsh*t hoya never really landed any punches he was just slapping at his ribs the whole f!ght fu*k de la hoya he is a pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #264
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
yall are fu*king stupid if u think Oscar won or it should have been a draw.This guy will throw 6 punches in a row and only land 2 compare to FLoyd throwing 4 punches and land 3.The punch stats don't lie.What oscar did look good with all the punches thrown but he mind as well been swinging at air.I don't care to much about Floyd but he was picking this do apart.How many people have walk in a f!ght with OScar and out Jab his a.ss in the f!ght.Floyd won the f!ght Oscar put up a decent f!ght but stop judging this f!ght with your feelings and use your eyes and head
 11 years ago '04        #265
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Lex Lossis said:
Floyd is exactly who Floyd is...all talk.
Be honest with yourself. You at work, school, where ever, and Little Johnny is yappin his gums about Big Jack talkin about he'll knock him out and whoop his a.ss and so forth, then when they finally see each other in the halls and square off, Big Jack attacks Johnny with full pressure and lands some shots while Johnny tries to duck, jab and run from the dude...wouldn't you laugh at Little Johnny for talking so much trash and not showing up.

Oh come on man.

I don't hate Floyd, but he is very rude and overrates himself greatly. I wish I was in the ring against Floyd. I'm a non stop power boxer. I'm disappointed in Oscar for not finishing Floyd off when he had Floyd on the ropes 90% of the time. It's like Oscar actually had the thought that he would get knocked out. Oscar should have swung for the head more and that would have been more appealing to the judges, but whatever. I lost money. :(
I understand what your saying but everyone knew all that talk was just for the pre-f!ght hype. I dont think any expert thought that Floyd had the power to put Oscar down. And you didnt answer my other question...What did De La Hoya do besides a few flurries for smal portions of the rounds. if you were a true fan of boxing you would know that all he was doing was trying to steal rounds with that sh*t. That wasnt real boxing. Floyd picking him apart with that jab and the 1-2's was the most action in the f!ght besides oscars 3 out of 10 punch flurries

And I thuoght ducking punches and throwing jabs were part of boxing...or did you miss that day at the local YMCA boxing class

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 05-06-2007 at 01:10 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #266
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Punch once, retreat. Punch once, retreat. All night long. I expected so much more from Mayweather, especially after saying he was gonna "destroy" De La Hoya. He didn't do sh*t. All I saw were little flashes of quickness. Oscar kept going at him, and he kept falling back. :thumbsdow

Sure I'll give it to him he "won," in terms of POINTS :rolleyes: but the real f!ghtER was Oscar... even Mayweather Senior said it.

Someone make a GIF of Mayweather's face everytime Oscar would attack. Fu*ker looked scared, like "Oh sh*t here he comes" *retreat*

REMATCH.

05-06-2007, 01:10 PM         #267
portlandboy15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my boy mayweather did what he was suppose to do land punches aint that the name of the game. you shouldnt win if your the more aggressive f!ghter and not landing anything. but if mayweather doesnt retire my fav f!ght zab juddah gone give him the biz once again
 05-06-2007, 01:12 PM         #268
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather sr and jr dont get along so how can you take what he says? plus for all the sh*t mayweather is taking about he lost or he fought like a pus*y its funny that after the f!ght for all the "de la hoya was charging the whole time" mayweather looked as if he just got out of the showers... de la hoya was just as bad
 11 years ago '04        #269
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 OnTheReal said:
from what I seen last night mayweather is over-rated.

DLH is trash, but mayweather has no power what so ever.
U don't have to knock everybody out to be a good boxer.U have to not get knock out and win f!ghts.Not everybody is a brawler damn everybody who hype this f!ght was fu*king stupid. Neither of this guys are knock out type of boxers.When was the last time Oscar knock out a good boxer and when was the last time Floyd but somebody down.Use your fu*king heads and stop listening to the Media and HBO hyping sh*t up.It was a good Boxing match Key word Boxing match no brawling just two good technical boxers.Just one was more accurate last night
 11 years ago '06        #270
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Everyone be honest with yourself. You honestly think if Oscar fought like Floyd, and Floyd fought like Oscar that the judges would of had Oscar for the win?

If you made the match vice versa, they still would of had Mayweather win.

I knew the judging was going to be absoloubtly fu*king terrible when HBO had Mayweather ahead on points in like the 9th round.

American judges are as bad as British referees.
WORD. Even Mayweather Senior said he thought Oscar won the f!ght. Oscar, IMO, was the bigger man/f!ghter. All Mayweather did all match long was counter and retreat. I expected so much more from him. Oscar won, points from those old judges don't mean sh*t. He put on a good show.
 05-06-2007, 01:14 PM         #271
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
I understand what your saying but everyone knew all that talk was just for the pre-f!ght hype. I dont think any expert thought that Floyd had the power to put Oscar down. And you didnt answer my other question...What did De La Hoya do besides a few flurries for smal portions of the rounds. if you were a true fan of boxing you would know that all he was doing was trying to steal rounds with that sh*t. That wasnt real boxing. Floyd picking him apart with that jab and the 1-2's was the most action in the f!ght besides oscars 3 out of 10 punch flurries

And I thuoght ducking punches and throwing jabs were part of boxing...or did you miss that day at the local YMCA boxing class
I understand what you're saying too. Mayweather ducked out of some possible KO punches, but he didn't do ENOUGH for the boxing world to say "yea Mayweather won this with ease." Or "Mayweather whooped Oscar" or anything similar. There's a reason the boxing world is shook right now saying it's a draw or Oscar win.

Please don't question my combat sport knowledge, I'm not trying to do that to anyone other than my idiot friends who thought Floyd would whoop Oscar.
 11 years ago '04        #272
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
WORD. Even Mayweather Senior said he thought Oscar won the f!ght. Oscar, IMO, was the bigger man/f!ghter. All Mayweather did all match long was counter and retreat. I expected so much more from him. Oscar won, points from those old judges don't mean sh*t. He put on a good show.
yup...and since countering isnt part of boxing he should of lost I swear these oscar fanboys on this site are out of control. You guys keep bringing up sh*t that makes no sense.....

Like all mayweather did was duck his punches, bob and weave and throw jabs all night....
EXACTLY...thats what he did..and that sh*t is boxing...and that sh*t is why he won
 11 years ago '06        #273
space
space
 Crank said:
mayweather sr and jr dont get along so how can you take what he says? plus for all the sh*t mayweather is taking about he lost or he fought like a pus*y its funny that after the f!ght for all the "de la hoya was charging the whole time" mayweather looked as if he just got out of the showers... de la hoya was just as bad
All I saw from Mayweather all night long was COUNTER AND RETREAT. Not what I expected from a sh*t talker who said he was gonna "destroy" his opponent "brutally."
 11 years ago '04        #274
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
I understand what you're saying too. Mayweather ducked out of some possible KO punches, but he didn't do ENOUGH for the boxing world to say "yea Mayweather won this with ease." Or "Mayweather whooped Oscar" or anything similar. There's a reason the boxing world is shook right now saying it's a draw or Oscar win.

Please don't question my combat sport knowledge, I'm not trying to do that to anyone other than my idiot friends who thought Floyd would whoop Oscar.
who in the boxing world said Oscar won? I've been searching all damn morning and every person who I read from that is an analyst said that Mayweather won.

Edit: the only sh*t Iv seen that talked about a draw was if that one judge gave the last round to de la hoya.

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 05-06-2007 at 01:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #275
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
yup...and since countering isnt part of boxing he should of lost I swear these oscar fanboys on this site are out of control. You guys keep bringing up sh*t that makes no sense.....
It makes perfect sense. Did you not hear all the sh*t Mayweather was talking before the f!ght? "I'm gonna destroy Oscar... I'm gonna do the physical part BRUTALLY." :rolleyes: Please, little girl didn't do sh*t but COUNTER AND RETREAT. Did you see his facial expressions every time Oscar would come at him?
 05-06-2007, 01:21 PM         #276
pedrosanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch mayweathers whole career, thats how how wins f!ghts...its boxing its as much defense as offense
 05-06-2007, 01:21 PM         #277
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any of you all thought that Mayweathe was a pus*y for holding Oscar's left arm? He held the arm at the end of I think round 6, or 8 or so.
 11 years ago '04        #278
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
It makes perfect sense. Did you not hear all the sh*t Mayweather was talking before the f!ght? "I'm gonna destroy Oscar... I'm gonna do the physical part BRUTALLY." :rolleyes: Please, little girl didn't do sh*t but COUNTER AND RETREAT. Did you see his facial expressions every time Oscar would come at him?
And what does the pre-f!ght talk have to do with the boxing match? Yea he didnt knock him out but your a fu*kin moron if you thought he would. In the ring is all that mattered...you guys basing your decision off what floyd said before the f!ght is some high school female sh*t...
 11 years ago '06        #279
space
space
 pedrosanchez said:
watch mayweathers whole career, thats how how wins f!ghts...its boxing its as much defense as offense
No, I agree of course it is. But for THIS f!ght? With all the sh*t Mayweather was talking? He said he's been wanting this f!ght for YEARS, and all he could do was play defense, counter and retreat?! If you ask me, it didn't LOOK like he wanted it. Oscar did HIS sh*t. He kept going at him, but Mayweather kept dodging and falling back. I was like
 05-06-2007, 01:25 PM         #280
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^i agree with you but mayweather may have done that purposely... everyone thought he was gonna come out gunning and trying to knock oscar out in the first round... i think oscar thought that but he fooled everyone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now