Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2007, 12:32 PM         #241
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what k!lled oscar was that he barely landed 20% of his punches... the judges are big on landing a decent amount of punches which de la hoya didnt

when someone doubles you up in punches landed you are rarely gonna win the f!ght
 05-06-2007, 12:32 PM         #242
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
And your comments are the reason boxing is dead. Everyone wants knockouts nowadays and cant even appreciate real boxing. What mayweather did was OUT BOX De Lay Hoya

The stats dont fu*king lie
De La Hoya:
122 of 587 total punches (21%)
82 of 341 power punches (24%)
Mayweather:
207 of 481 total punches (43%)
138 of 241 power punches (57%)

He landed more and was more accurate in total and power shots...
Are you fu*king kidding me? I'm a f!ght fanatic. MMA and Boxing are my favorite sports. I love combat sports and I'm one to praise technical skill in ANY sport over the "home run" you jackass. Compubox are as accurate as the US voting system. Floyd's laugh reminded me of Bush's nervous chuckle when he gets asked a question about 9/11.

One jab then running around the ring is not boxing. I am a boxer myself, I know this. And the whole point is that Floyd got a pus*y W.

Floyd's quotes:
"I'ma ICE that motherfu*ker! I'ma ICE that motherfu*ker." - says Floyd in the 24/7 series(episode 2, 1st scene)
"I'ma kick his fu*king a.ss" - Floyd everyday until the day before the f!ght when his nervous a.ss stayed quite.
"I'ma knock him the fu*k out." - Floyd during 24/7 series.
"He gonna beat Oscar's a.ss." - Roger's crackhead a.ss in the 24/7 series.
"You're a pus*y!!" - Floyd tells Oscar, the "pus*y" with 30 KOs in 38 wins and who is known for actually fu*kin f!ghting n*ggas, at every press conference.

LOL and what did Pretty Boy Floyd do? Ok then.
 11 years ago '04        #243
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
from what I seen last night mayweather is over-rated.

DLH is trash, but mayweather has no power what so ever.
 05-06-2007, 12:37 PM         #244
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Border Patrol

Last edited by NIC DIAMONDS; 05-06-2007 at 12:39 PM..
 05-06-2007, 12:41 PM         #245
xRockyxThomasx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 89s Pied Piper said:
u mad?

dont ever down talk the raiders kid
Cowboys 5 Superbowls >>> Raiders Not 5 Superbowls

Cowboys Past>>>Raiders Past
Cowboys Present>>> Raiders Present
Cowboys Future>>>Raiders Future

Cowboys/Pretty Boy Floyd >>>>> Raiders/De La Hoya
 11 years ago '04        #246
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6099 6099
 Lex Lossis said:
Are you fu*king kidding me? I'm a f!ght fanatic. MMA and Boxing are my favorite sports. I love combat sports and I'm one to praise technical skill in ANY sport over the "home run" you jackass. Compubox are as accurate as the US voting system. Floyd's laugh reminded me of Bush's nervous chuckle when he gets asked a question about 9/11.

One jab then running around the ring is not boxing. I am a boxer myself, I know this. And the whole point is that Floyd got a pus*y W.

Floyd's quotes:
"I'ma ICE that motherfu*ker! I'ma ICE that motherfu*ker." - says Floyd in the 24/7 series(episode 2, 1st scene)
"I'ma kick his fu*king a.ss" - Floyd everyday until the day before the f!ght when his nervous a.ss stayed quite.
"You're a pus*y!!" - Floyd tells Oscar, the "pus*y" with 30 KOs in 38 wins and who is known for actually fu*kin f!ghting n*ggas, at every press conference.

If you really thought that Floyd was going to knock him out then you need to give up boxing playa. Anyone could see all the trash talk was just being said to hype the f!ght up. And one punch and run my a.ss he was tagging him with jabs through the whole round. It was oscar who was doing the few punches then nothing the rest of the round. He would throw like a 5-7 second flurry and only connect on like 3 out of 10 shots. That isnt how you win rounds or a f!ght but since ur a boxer you should know that:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #247
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, he did exactly what de la hoya did against Trinidad when he lost, and still won.....I smell a fix.....
THANK YOU thats exactly what i thought. Except DLH ran the last 3 rounds when Floyd ran all of them. And i also agree on either a draw or a win for Oscar
 05-06-2007, 12:44 PM         #248
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol disrespected all mexicans wit that hat..then dominated yall golden boy..whew all on may 5th..the mexicans out here where i stay are mad as sh*t..owell happy cinco de mayo
 11 years ago '04        #249
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
More than Oscar...what the fu*k did oscar do besides flurry for 10-15 second out of the total round. That shti aint boxing that sh*t is trying to steal rounds....
 11 years ago '04        #250
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Lex Lossis said:

Floyd's quotes:

you sound like bi*ch...everyone knew da thrash talkin was all for hype..give up on life emo
 11 years ago '04        #251
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 goke11429 said:
you sound like bi*ch...everyone knew da thrash talkin was all for hype..give up on life emo
right this dude claims he boxes but everything he has mentioned that happened in the f!ght is a fu*king stretch. He sounds like a striaght up Floyd hater either that or his favorite f!ghter Oscar got beat...
 05-06-2007, 12:49 PM         #252
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone be honest with yourself. You honestly think if Oscar fought like Floyd, and Floyd fought like Oscar that the judges would of had Oscar for the win?

If you made the match vice versa, they still would of had Mayweather win.

I knew the judging was going to be absoloubtly fu*king terrible when HBO had Mayweather ahead on points in like the 9th round.

American judges are as bad as British referees.
 11 years ago '04        #253
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8426 8426
my opinion: Draw
 05-06-2007, 12:52 PM         #254
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be real, this aint a thread bout de la hoya vs maywether............

its about latinos vs ni99er apes.....
 11 years ago '05        #255
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
lol@ all the mexican jokes in this thread. Everybody showin their true colors today!
 11 years ago '04        #256
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 icedout921 said:
Mayweather was better in the f!ght.

However it shouldve been a draw. Mayweather did not do enough to take the title him imo.

One punch then running shouldnt win you a title. But Oscar wasnt getting clean hits on him.
naw he clearly won the f!ght IMO.. so how u not gon give him the title, cuz it didnt live up to the hype?? he didnt knock DLH out or nothing but he won the f!ght

it was an aight f!ght .. .punches werent doin sh*t... it got good late tho
 11 years ago '04        #257
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 JAYMETRO said:
lets be real, this aint a thread bout de la hoya vs maywether............

its about latinos vs ni99er apes.....
 11 years ago '04        #258
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i thought it was draw also, oscar was blocking a whole lot of those mayweather punches, i dont where yall getting all this mayweather precisely took de la hoya apart mess from!! after the f!ght oscar looked like he hadnt even been touched
 05-06-2007, 12:57 PM         #259
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
If you really thought that Floyd was going to knock him out then you need to give up boxing playa. Anyone could see all the trash talk was just being said to hype the f!ght up. And one punch and run my a.ss he was tagging him with jabs through the whole round. It was oscar who was doing the few punches then nothing the rest of the round. He would throw like a 5-7 second flurry and only connect on like 3 out of 10 shots. That isnt how you win rounds or a f!ght but since ur a boxer you should know that:rolleyes:

Floyd is exactly who Floyd is...all talk.
Be honest with yourself. You at work, school, where ever, and Little Johnny is yappin his gums about Big Jack talkin about he'll knock him out and whoop his a.ss and so forth, then when they finally see each other in the halls and square off, Big Jack attacks Johnny with full pressure and lands some shots while Johnny tries to duck, jab and run from the dude...wouldn't you laugh at Little Johnny for talking so much trash and not showing up.

Oh come on man.

NoLedge18720 said:
right this dude claims he boxes but everything he has mentioned that happened in the f!ght is a fu*king stretch. He sounds like a striaght up Floyd hater either that or his favorite f!ghter Oscar got beat...
I don't hate Floyd, but he is very rude and overrates himself greatly. I wish I was in the ring against Floyd. I'm a non stop power boxer. I'm disappointed in Oscar for not finishing Floyd off when he had Floyd on the ropes 90% of the time. It's like Oscar actually had the thought that he would get knocked out. Oscar should have swung for the head more and that would have been more appealing to the judges, but whatever. I lost money. :(
 05-06-2007, 12:57 PM         #260
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Everyone be honest with yourself. You honestly think if Oscar fought like Floyd, and Floyd fought like Oscar that the judges would of had Oscar for the win?

If you made the match vice versa, they still would of had Mayweather win.

I knew the judging was going to be absoloubtly fu*king terrible when HBO had Mayweather ahead on points in like the 9th round.

American judges are as bad as British referees.
Amen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy