De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
all u mexican cats need to chill man

floyd came out in dem clors how was it disrepectful??it was fu*king cinco de mayo
sh*t nowadays everybody celebrates that sh*t.

ya boy DLH got skooled man.PBF put on a boxing clinic.being agressive means sh*t when u can't land a fu*king punch.do u all know that floyd was f!ghting at 147 right??

one fu*king forty seven

so basically a welterweight beat a junior middleweight.
 05-06-2007, 11:56 AM         #222
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pito305 said:
even mayweathers dad said oscar won...
A-fu*king-men. Even Floyd sr. couldn't deny that Oscar won this fu*king f!ght. SMH @ the compubox(which is as accurate as the so called "voting system" in politics)giving Oscar barely any credit. Oscar landed waaaaaaay more punches than that peice of sh*t system gave him credit for.
 11 years ago '04        #223
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
fu*k a draw that sh*t shoulda been a unaminous decision. De La Hoya won 4 round MAX the whole fu*kin f!ght. Floyd controlled him with the jab all night long and all those crazy flurries that Oscar through he wasnt even hitting him. He would throw like 10 punches and land like 2 or 3 and even them Mayweather was slipping the punches. The stats dont lie De Lay hoy threw more punches and still landed less than Floyd did....
 11 years ago '04        #224
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 bigpinero said:
Nah I didn't catch that...the commentator where I was listening called it a near-draw all f!ght long...

I know Oscar didn't win...but IMO it was close! You're talking like it was a massacre which I don't get...
smh @ u giving me hate cause ya boy got ate in the ring last nite
 11 years ago '04        #225
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
A-fu*king-men. Even Floyd sr. couldn't deny that Oscar won this fu*king f!ght. SMH @ the compubox(which is as accurate as the so called "voting system" in politics)giving Oscar barely any credit. Oscar landed waaaaaaay more punches than that peice of sh*t system gave him credit for.
man half of those punches didnt even land. Everytime they went to slow motion you could see that floyd was rollin on those punches. Oscar would just go nuts for like 5 seconds of a round while Floyd would control the other 2 minutes and 55 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #226
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
yeah if u say so

crack is not good for u mayne.......
 11 years ago '05        #227
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Lex Lossis said:
yo mexico they dont even like each other u acting like they have a loving relationship. dont forget just like mexican fans floyd senior is a very bitter man.
 11 years ago '04        #228
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Oscar won Rounds 2, 6 and 7 maybe 12 but that was really a toss up round. Thats it.

be real with yourselves you all watched the f!ght Floyd Mayweather dominated, so quit all the posts about Hoya got robbed, because in reality the one who got robbed was Mayweather, it should have been a unaminus decision win.

[pic - click to view]

Finally someone with some sense...I cant believe all these people talking about De Lay Hoya shoulda won...sh*t it shouldnt even of been a split decision...
 05-06-2007, 12:04 PM         #229
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
man half of those punches didnt even land. Everytime they went to slow motion you could see that floyd was rollin on those punches. Oscar would just go nuts for like 5 seconds of a round while Floyd would control the other 2 minutes and 55 seconds
Floyd didn't control sh*t. What he did was run when he specifically stated for the past few months: "I'ma ICE that motherfu*ker. Ima whoop his fu*kin a.ss." blah blah fu*kING blah. Oscar, much like Zab and Baldomir, exposed Floyd's flaws. Floyd does all this talk, that he is 100% the best pound for pound f!ghter, when he doesn't even slug it out. He can't handle Oscar. Need I show you Floyd's nervousness when Oscar flurried the bull?
 11 years ago '06        #230
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 bigpinero said:
Nah I didn't catch that...the commentator where I was listening called it a near-draw all f!ght long...

I know Oscar didn't win...but IMO it was close! You're talking like it was a massacre which I don't get...
oscar came harder than I expected, I was thinking hed break down earlier i mean good effort by DLH it was a good f!ght, but floyd outboxed him with excellence. If you watched the post f!ght on HBO, the commentators said it was a virtuouso display of boxing by Mayweather.

Sr. said that sh*t because he works for DLH, you have to understand that, DLH just got outboxed and put to shame by a smaller dude, and now if you and say hell yea my son just rocked him, thats throwing salt on the wounds, plus Sr was feeling grimey from his son rocking Rogers entrance, and thanking Roger like 5 times lol.

I call it a masscre, not because DLH got bloodied up or KO'd or anything, massacred in skill, DLH couldnt keep up, couldn't penetrate, couldn't land anything, while Mayweather tagged and worked his a.ss with footwork, and evasion. Its like floyd was playing with one of his sparring partners. And oscar was suppose to be the bigger guy, the harder puncher, and was supposedly going to KO Mayweather because he said prematch how hed be going hard full out, that n*gga was desperate throwing flurries that he wasnt even hitting any of the punches wildly just triyng to do anything. He did catch may with 1 or 2 ok punches, but may tagged his a.ss all night, and started to fu*k up his right eye, like i said more rounds and it would be evident how much mayweather played his a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #231
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LOL........YALL SAYIN HES RACIST. MEXICANS HATE BLACKs. HELL I KNOW 5 BLACC DUDES WHO WENT WITH MEXICAN CHICKS THEM GIRLS FAMILYZ WOULDNT EVEN ALLOW THE DUDES IN THEY HOUSE.
 05-06-2007, 12:15 PM         #232
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
yo mexico they dont even like each other u acting like they have a loving relationship. dont forget just like mexican fans floyd senior is a very bitter man.
Why are you calling me "mexico" ?
 11 years ago '05        #233
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
he wasnt robbed da best man dat nite won da f!ght oscar was missing alot of punches floyd landed more punches had more power shots etc look at da stats from da f!ght bro and u will see why oscar lost
dt
 05-06-2007, 12:16 PM         #234
G Tizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was all a setup! that wasnt even a real f!ght! They're just trying to create some excitement for the rematch (that will be the real f!ght).
But for now, the whole f!ght seemed like it was planned out.
 11 years ago '04        #235
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
Floyd didn't control sh*t. What he did was run when he specifically stated for the past few months: "I'ma ICE that motherfu*ker. Ima whoop his fu*kin a.ss." blah blah fu*kING blah. Oscar, much like Zab and Baldomir, exposed Floyd's flaws. Floyd does all this talk, that he is 100% the best pound for pound f!ghter, when he doesn't even slug it out. He can't handle Oscar. Need I show you Floyd's nervousness when Oscar flurried the bull?
Have you ever watched Floyd...dude always looks nervous in the ring. Oscar wasnt even hitting dude with those furries then Floyd would start smiling. He loved that sh*t. Not one person had Oscar winning more than 4 rouns cept that blind a.ss judge that said he won. How convient that the f!ght was being put on by Golden Boy Promotions

And your comments are the reason boxing is dead. Everyone wants knockouts nowadays and cant even appreciate real boxing. What mayweather did was OUT BOX De Lay Hoya

The stats dont fu*king lie
De La Hoya:
122 of 587 total punches (21%)
82 of 341 power punches (24%)
Mayweather:
207 of 481 total punches (43%)
138 of 241 power punches (57%)

He landed more and was more accurate in total and power shots...
 11 years ago '04        #236
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 180 180
Ya'll saw the shirts..

MEXICO LOVES MAYWETHER..
 11 years ago '04        #237
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
fu*k a oscar..mayweather showed him how to f!ght a steady f!ght..oscar wasnt doin sh*t with those wack a.ss flurrys..more like mcflurrys
 05-06-2007, 12:27 PM         #238
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
How the fu*k did one judge have Mayweather 16-12??

If anything it was a draw, or a De La Hoya win..

I dont recall one time where Mayweather had multi-punch combos that connected like De La Hoya....
delete this thread...or ask a MOD to ban yourself:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #239
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
@ da angry mexicans...............

The stats dont fu*king lie
De La Hoya:
122 of 587 total punches (21%)
82 of 341 power punches (24%)
Mayweather:
207 of 481 total punches (43%)
138 of 241 power punches (57%)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by goke11429; 05-06-2007 at 12:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #240
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
Pbf Got De La Hoya Back For Sweet Pea
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago