De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
86 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #251
NoLedge18720 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$29,410 | Props total: 9614 9614
 goke11429 said
you sound like bi*ch...everyone knew da thrash talkin was all for hype..give up on life emo
right this dude claims he boxes but everything he has mentioned that happened in the f!ght is a fu*king stretch. He sounds like a striaght up Floyd hater either that or his favorite f!ghter Oscar got beat...

05-06-2007, 12:49 PM         #252
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone be honest with yourself. You honestly think if Oscar fought like Floyd, and Floyd fought like Oscar that the judges would of had Oscar for the win?

If you made the match vice versa, they still would of had Mayweather win.

I knew the judging was going to be absoloubtly fu*king terrible when HBO had Mayweather ahead on points in like the 9th round.

American judges are as bad as British referees.

12 years ago '04        #253
Javon23 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,607 | Props total: 19136 19136
my opinion: Draw

05-06-2007, 12:52 PM         #254
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be real, this aint a thread bout de la hoya vs maywether............

its about latinos vs ni99er apes.....

12 years ago '05        #255
BONZ! 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 688 688
lol@ all the mexican jokes in this thread. Everybody showin their true colors today!

12 years ago '04        #256
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 icedout921 said
Mayweather was better in the f!ght.

However it shouldve been a draw. Mayweather did not do enough to take the title him imo.

One punch then running shouldnt win you a title. But Oscar wasnt getting clean hits on him.
naw he clearly won the f!ght IMO.. so how u not gon give him the title, cuz it didnt live up to the hype?? he didnt knock DLH out or nothing but he won the f!ght

it was an aight f!ght .. .punches werent doin sh*t... it got good late tho

12 years ago '04        #257
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 JAYMETRO said
lets be real, this aint a thread bout de la hoya vs maywether............

its about latinos vs ni99er apes.....

12 years ago '04        #258
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 29 29
i thought it was draw also, oscar was blocking a whole lot of those mayweather punches, i dont where yall getting all this mayweather precisely took de la hoya apart mess from!! after the f!ght oscar looked like he hadnt even been touched

05-06-2007, 12:57 PM         #259
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
If you really thought that Floyd was going to knock him out then you need to give up boxing playa. Anyone could see all the trash talk was just being said to hype the f!ght up. And one punch and run my a.ss he was tagging him with jabs through the whole round. It was oscar who was doing the few punches then nothing the rest of the round. He would throw like a 5-7 second flurry and only connect on like 3 out of 10 shots. That isnt how you win rounds or a f!ght but since ur a boxer you should know that:rolleyes:

Floyd is exactly who Floyd is...all talk.
Be honest with yourself. You at work, school, where ever, and Little Johnny is yappin his gums about Big Jack talkin about he'll knock him out and whoop his a.ss and so forth, then when they finally see each other in the halls and square off, Big Jack attacks Johnny with full pressure and lands some shots while Johnny tries to duck, jab and run from the dude...wouldn't you laugh at Little Johnny for talking so much trash and not showing up.

Oh come on man.

NoLedge18720 said
right this dude claims he boxes but everything he has mentioned that happened in the f!ght is a fu*king stretch. He sounds like a striaght up Floyd hater either that or his favorite f!ghter Oscar got beat...
I don't hate Floyd, but he is very rude and overrates himself greatly. I wish I was in the ring against Floyd. I'm a non stop power boxer. I'm disappointed in Oscar for not finishing Floyd off when he had Floyd on the ropes 90% of the time. It's like Oscar actually had the thought that he would get knocked out. Oscar should have swung for the head more and that would have been more appealing to the judges, but whatever. I lost money. :(

05-06-2007, 12:57 PM         #260
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said
Everyone be honest with yourself. You honestly think if Oscar fought like Floyd, and Floyd fought like Oscar that the judges would of had Oscar for the win?

I knew the judging was going to be absoloubtly fu*king terrible when HBO had Mayweather ahead on points in like the 9th round.

Amen.

12 years ago '04        #261
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Tony_Romo_God said
lol @ winning a f!ght when all u do is land jabs and run

boxing is dead....
i totally agree.... if that was the most hyped up f!ght in a while boxing <<<

05-06-2007, 01:04 PM         #262
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said

I don't hate Floyd, but he is very rude and overrates himself greatly. I wish I was in the ring against Floyd. I'm a non stop power boxer.

all talk? 0 losses is all talk?

and floyd would knock you out just like every other pro boxer would

05-06-2007, 01:06 PM         #263
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
115-113 de la hoya was bullsh*t hoya never really landed any punches he was just slapping at his ribs the whole f!ght fu*k de la hoya he is a pus*y

12 years ago '04        #264
kc10785 
space
space
$4,318 | Props total: 199 199
yall are fu*king stupid if u think Oscar won or it should have been a draw.This guy will throw 6 punches in a row and only land 2 compare to FLoyd throwing 4 punches and land 3.The punch stats don't lie.What oscar did look good with all the punches thrown but he mind as well been swinging at air.I don't care to much about Floyd but he was picking this do apart.How many people have walk in a f!ght with OScar and out Jab his a.ss in the f!ght.Floyd won the f!ght Oscar put up a decent f!ght but stop judging this f!ght with your feelings and use your eyes and head

12 years ago '04        #265
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said
Be honest with yourself. You at work, school, where ever, and Little Johnny is yappin his gums about Big Jack talkin about he'll knock him out and whoop his a.ss and so forth, then when they finally see each other in the halls and square off, Big Jack attacks Johnny with full pressure and lands some shots while Johnny tries to duck, jab and run from the dude...wouldn't you laugh at Little Johnny for talking so much trash and not showing up.

Oh come on man.

I don't hate Floyd, but he is very rude and overrates himself greatly. I wish I was in the ring against Floyd. I'm a non stop power boxer. I'm disappointed in Oscar for not finishing Floyd off when he had Floyd on the ropes 90% of the time. It's like Oscar actually had the thought that he would get knocked out. Oscar should have swung for the head more and that would have been more appealing to the judges, but whatever. I lost money. :(
I understand what your saying but everyone knew all that talk was just for the pre-f!ght hype. I dont think any expert thought that Floyd had the power to put Oscar down. And you didnt answer my other question...What did De La Hoya do besides a few flurries for smal portions of the rounds. if you were a true fan of boxing you would know that all he was doing was trying to steal rounds with that sh*t. That wasnt real boxing. Floyd picking him apart with that jab and the 1-2's was the most action in the f!ght besides oscars 3 out of 10 punch flurries

And I thuoght ducking punches and throwing jabs were part of boxing...or did you miss that day at the local YMCA boxing class

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 05-06-2007 at 01:10 PM..

12 years ago '06        #266
Storchaveli 102 heat pts102
space
space
$28,743 | Props total: 7363 7363
Punch once, retreat. Punch once, retreat. All night long. I expected so much more from Mayweather, especially after saying he was gonna "destroy" De La Hoya. He didn't do sh*t. All I saw were little flashes of quickness. Oscar kept going at him, and he kept falling back. :thumbsdow

Sure I'll give it to him he "won," in terms of POINTS :rolleyes: but the real f!ghtER was Oscar... even Mayweather Senior said it.

Someone make a GIF of Mayweather's face everytime Oscar would attack. Fu*ker looked scared, like "Oh sh*t here he comes" *retreat*

REMATCH.

05-06-2007, 01:10 PM         #267
portlandboy15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my boy mayweather did what he was suppose to do land punches aint that the name of the game. you shouldnt win if your the more aggressive f!ghter and not landing anything. but if mayweather doesnt retire my fav f!ght zab juddah gone give him the biz once again

05-06-2007, 01:12 PM         #268
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather sr and jr dont get along so how can you take what he says? plus for all the sh*t mayweather is taking about he lost or he fought like a pus*y its funny that after the f!ght for all the "de la hoya was charging the whole time" mayweather looked as if he just got out of the showers... de la hoya was just as bad

12 years ago '04        #269
kc10785 
space
space
$4,318 | Props total: 199 199
 OnTheReal said
from what I seen last night mayweather is over-rated.

DLH is trash, but mayweather has no power what so ever.
U don't have to knock everybody out to be a good boxer.U have to not get knock out and win f!ghts.Not everybody is a brawler damn everybody who hype this f!ght was fu*king stupid. Neither of this guys are knock out type of boxers.When was the last time Oscar knock out a good boxer and when was the last time Floyd but somebody down.Use your fu*king heads and stop listening to the Media and HBO hyping sh*t up.It was a good Boxing match Key word Boxing match no brawling just two good technical boxers.Just one was more accurate last night

12 years ago '06        #270
space
space
 r a n c i d said

WORD. Even Mayweather Senior said he thought Oscar won the f!ght. Oscar, IMO, was the bigger man/f!ghter. All Mayweather did all match long was counter and retreat. I expected so much more from him. Oscar won, points from those old judges don't mean sh*t. He put on a good show.

05-06-2007, 01:14 PM         #271
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
I understand what your saying but everyone knew all that talk was just for the pre-f!ght hype. I dont think any expert thought that Floyd had the power to put Oscar down. And you didnt answer my other question...What did De La Hoya do besides a few flurries for smal portions of the rounds. if you were a true fan of boxing you would know that all he was doing was trying to steal rounds with that sh*t. That wasnt real boxing. Floyd picking him apart with that jab and the 1-2's was the most action in the f!ght besides oscars 3 out of 10 punch flurries

And I thuoght ducking punches and throwing jabs were part of boxing...or did you miss that day at the local YMCA boxing class
I understand what you're saying too. Mayweather ducked out of some possible KO punches, but he didn't do ENOUGH for the boxing world to say "yea Mayweather won this with ease." Or "Mayweather whooped Oscar" or anything similar. There's a reason the boxing world is shook right now saying it's a draw or Oscar win.

Please don't question my combat sport knowledge, I'm not trying to do that to anyone other than my idiot friends who thought Floyd would whoop Oscar.

12 years ago '04        #272
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said
WORD. Even Mayweather Senior said he thought Oscar won the f!ght. Oscar, IMO, was the bigger man/f!ghter. All Mayweather did all match long was counter and retreat. I expected so much more from him. Oscar won, points from those old judges don't mean sh*t. He put on a good show.
yup...and since countering isnt part of boxing he should of lost I swear these oscar fanboys on this site are out of control. You guys keep bringing up sh*t that makes no sense.....

Like all mayweather did was duck his punches, bob and weave and throw jabs all night....
EXACTLY...thats what he did..and that sh*t is boxing...and that sh*t is why he won

12 years ago '06        #273
space
space
 Crank said
mayweather sr and jr dont get along so how can you take what he says? plus for all the sh*t mayweather is taking about he lost or he fought like a pus*y its funny that after the f!ght for all the "de la hoya was charging the whole time" mayweather looked as if he just got out of the showers... de la hoya was just as bad
All I saw from Mayweather all night long was COUNTER AND RETREAT. Not what I expected from a sh*t talker who said he was gonna "destroy" his opponent "brutally."

12 years ago '04        #274
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said
I understand what you're saying too. Mayweather ducked out of some possible KO punches, but he didn't do ENOUGH for the boxing world to say "yea Mayweather won this with ease." Or "Mayweather whooped Oscar" or anything similar. There's a reason the boxing world is shook right now saying it's a draw or Oscar win.

Please don't question my combat sport knowledge, I'm not trying to do that to anyone other than my idiot friends who thought Floyd would whoop Oscar.
who in the boxing world said Oscar won? I've been searching all damn morning and every person who I read from that is an analyst said that Mayweather won.

Edit: the only sh*t Iv seen that talked about a draw was if that one judge gave the last round to de la hoya.

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 05-06-2007 at 01:21 PM..

12 years ago '06        #275
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said
yup...and since countering isnt part of boxing he should of lost I swear these oscar fanboys on this site are out of control. You guys keep bringing up sh*t that makes no sense.....
It makes perfect sense. Did you not hear all the sh*t Mayweather was talking before the f!ght? "I'm gonna destroy Oscar... I'm gonna do the physical part BRUTALLY." :rolleyes: Please, little girl didn't do sh*t but COUNTER AND RETREAT. Did you see his facial expressions every time Oscar would come at him?

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  50
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-70online now  45
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
266 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+49online now  36
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  20
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
56 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside So Daz is a liar. Reggie Wright Jr Denies Daz Fought Him or Suge, Says ..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
How Lean Became Rapís Most Wanted Drug
98 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+121online now  14
"But but but Tupac tried to be gangsta"
81 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  9
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
367 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy