De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 575 575
 NefariousNate said:
um yes, even the HBO commentators stated that judge was fu*ked up how could he even score it for oscar.

LMAO @ you giving me hate over a boxing match, you boys catch feelings quick like a bi*ch.
not over the boxing match...over your overconfident post you dumbass
 11 years ago '07        #202
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 2601 2601
Oscar fought Floyd's f!ght & lost......he should've
pressed the action more...put him in a corner
& overpower him ..but hey
 11 years ago '04        #203
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Floyd won round 1, 3, 4 (or maybe it was 5), 9, 10, 11, 12 pretty much without any doubt. What f!ght were you guys watching. Add on the close rounds, and the better man won. Oscar dont want none of floyd again. If PBF fought the whole f!ght the way he did the rounds he won no question, he would have Gatti'd Oscar. He would have won every fu*king round. Oscar aint have sh*t for Floyd in the middle of the ring and was getting his a.ss tagged. Oscar was doing a Tarver-Jones I, trying to back Floyd into the ropes and throw flurries. n*gga wasnt even looking half the time, he was just throwing wild, wide a.ss punches. Floyd kept his composure, and aint panic with the dumb a.ss crowd acting like there were punches being landed.

That one judge gave that decision to Oscar. It should have been unanimous.

Yall mad cause Oscar aint knock out Floyd like he was suppose to. Everyone said Floyd cant take a punch, aint been tested, blah blah blah. He took the few good shots Oscar landed and wasnt phased. He was tagging Oscars a.ss up in the middle of the ring like he did everyone else. Floyds a boxer, all Oscar was doing was coming straight foward looking for a KO, so what is Floyd suppose to do, slug it out with Oscar? No, he got the hell out of the way and tried to avoid being backed into the ropes. Thats not running, thats tactic. Running is when you have no plan of attack, and just want to survive. Floyd came to win, and he did.

Then he did the right thing afterwards, he retired after beating someone he wasnt suppoe to beat. He dont got sh*t else to prove. RJJ should have did the same after beating Ruiz.

Last edited by thegod; 05-06-2007 at 11:32 AM..
 05-06-2007, 11:31 AM         #204
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LJay said:
look at Compubox

and shut the f/uck up
:applause: :applause:

All these little kids still get happy at a fool throwing and missing. Oscar has been doing that sh*t for years and in a big f!ght it has yet to work. Floyd whipped his a.ss all he did was miss and throw wild flurries. Check the fu*kin stats and if thats not good enough watch the f!ght in slow motion and look at floyds defense. Don't be fooled by fakes ppl what n*ggas should be postin about is the fu*k who gave the f!ght to De la hoya.
 11 years ago '06        #205
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 bigpinero said:
not over the boxing match...over your overconfident post you dumbass

lol did u hear wat the white commentator said at the end? He said it was outrageous for a judge to score it for oscar and how at most oscar got 5 rounds and thats being totally generous, that the judge doesnt know how to score a match, and he was acting like a crowd spectator from 500 levels up, who thinks Oscars flurrries are connecting because they cant see clearly. They ripped that judge a new one.
 11 years ago '07        #206
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
 hooligun said:
mayweather is a racist prick
Yup...he'll get his tho...Vegas got a huge Mexican population
 05-06-2007, 11:34 AM         #207
mizery21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima be honest the title should neva get taken by a decision to get the title you should have 2 at least knock the other guy out 1 time watching these 2 sissies box was the worst experiece ever it was liek watchign 2 kids thats scared of each other f!ght ones tryign 2 hit the other and the other is just running around the ring i guess this is why boxing is dead huh?
 05-06-2007, 11:35 AM         #208
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

what f!ght was you watchin fam?

just cuz de la hoyas flailin his arms around and hittin him in the arms while floyds on the ropes, doesnt mean hes doing ne damage

and JUST cuz the fans stand up and cheer whenever oscar throws a fu*kin punch doesnt mean sh*t either.

the numbers dont lie, learn how to watch a boxing match..

it was 8 rounds to 4

I saw the same f!ght as you I still trying to figure what these clowns was watching damn mexicans wanted to take of the world or some sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #209
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol and i stay by my point why does every Mayweather fan have to be ignorant and drop Mexican in their sentence.I guess thats the flexing of the e-peen.
 05-06-2007, 11:37 AM         #210
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dice City said:
Oscar fought Floyd's f!ght & lost......he should've
pressed the action more...put him in a corner
& overpower him ..but hey
Only problem with your plan Oscar was a tired after the third.
 11 years ago '05        #211
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
lol did u hear wat the white commentator said at the end? He said it was outrageous for a judge to score it for oscar and how at most oscar got 5 rounds and thats being totally generous, that the judge doesnt know how to score a match, and he was acting like a crowd spectator from 500 levels up, who thinks Oscars flurrries are connecting because they cant see clearly. They ripped that judge a new one.
Nah I didn't catch that...the commentator where I was listening called it a near-draw all f!ght long...

I know Oscar didn't win...but IMO it was close! You're talking like it was a massacre which I don't get...
 05-06-2007, 11:40 AM         #212
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol and i stay by my point why does every Mayweather fan have to be ignorant and drop Mexican in their sentence.I guess thats the flexing of the e-peen.
Hell yeah! Floyd was the Mexican a.ssassin last night fam the shorts the hat that sh*t was classic.
 05-06-2007, 11:40 AM         #213
sledgren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mizery21 said:
ima be honest the title should neva get taken by a decision to get the title you should have 2 at least knock the other guy out 1 time watching these 2 sissies box was the worst experiece ever it was liek watchign 2 kids thats scared of each other f!ght ones tryign 2 hit the other and the other is just running around the ring i guess this is why boxing is dead huh?
I guess you guys havent seen the winky wright vs sam solimon where sam through over 1300 punches he was so aggressive in the f!ght and winky just picked his a.ss apart with only 400 punches in the f!ght sam through basically 1000 more punches but that doesn't mean that he one the f!ght yall a.ss wholes
 11 years ago '04        #214
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
 bigpinero said:
n*ggas getting exciting about floyd...

he's the 50 Cent of boxing...he's good but nothing positive for the game
what???????

cmon doggy, floyd is nice.
 11 years ago '05        #215
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
Hell yeah! Floyd was the Mexican a.ssassin last night fam the shorts the hat that sh*t was classic.
I wouldnt even call that an a.ssasin because there wasn't even enough action. To me last nights match was more like a swimming match in between two swimmers and one drowned himself out(DLH) while the other one threaded water and survived.
 11 years ago '04        #216
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 bigpinero said:
Nah I didn't catch that...the commentator where I was listening called it a near-draw all f!ght long...

I know Oscar didn't win...but IMO it was close! You're talking like it was a massacre which I don't get...
how could it be close when oscar hardly landed any punches??

and yes it was a blow out

harold lederman who is usually on point(more so then the judges)scored it a fu*king blow out.

oscar didn't even show up last night haha
 11 years ago '05        #217
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
a nice c*cky racist? yeah
 05-06-2007, 11:49 AM         #218
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sums up the whole f!ght and k!lls all the arugments..:applause:

"De La Hoya threw far more punches than Mayweather in an almost desperate bid to overcome Mayweather's slippery defense. He trapped Mayweather on the ropes and in the corner almost every round, throwing flurries to his head.

But many more missed than landed, allowing Mayweather to dance away, often after countering with a punch or two of his own."
 11 years ago '05        #219
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Not a fine of the weight class but, the 16-12 I can see where that came from.... If you look back didn't Mayweather land all his puches ( De La Hoya merely none) in the last four rounds.
 11 years ago '07        #220
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
fu*k outta here...he's a lowlife...If Oscar would've
rocked some "Black pride" sh*t on his trunks...y'all be
cryin all over your keyboards....& callin Jesse Jackson
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy