Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 573 573
 garrett s said:
that's a shame...
 05-06-2007, 10:44 AM         #182
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oscar is a fuking has been that u dik ryders need to get the fuk over..He's gotten his a.ss whooped plenty of times here lately cuz this kid is TRASH...Muthafu*ka only landed 20% of his punches and didnt even land that many and looked sluggish, BUT YET he got robbed?????FUK that Mayweather beat his HAS BEEN a.ss like he said he was going to do.....END OF STORY
 11 years ago '05        #183
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Oscar is a fuking has been that u dik ryders need to get the fuk over..He's gotten his a.ss whooped plenty of times here lately cuz this kid is TRASH...Muthafu*ka only landed 20% of his punches and didnt even land that many and looked sluggish, BUT YET he got robbed?????FUK that Mayweather beat his HAS BEEN a.ss like he said he was going to do.....END OF STORY
lmao...he said he would destroy him...did I missed that?
 11 years ago '04        #184
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
re-match..
 11 years ago '04        #185
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 MonkTaker said:
How the fu*k did one judge have Mayweather 16-12??

If anything it was a draw, or a De La Hoya win..

I dont recall one time where Mayweather had multi-punch combos that connected like De La Hoya....
de la hoya hardly hit floyd

men lie,women lie,numbers don't

dude could not land his jab,couldn't land that left hook

all he could land was them cheesy body shots that were mostly hitting floyd's elbow

i mean what f!ght where u watching last night??floyd BLEW him out no question.

how can't believe a judge even gave de la hoya anything....

if u a de la hoya fan thats fine but keep it real,it was far from close,and what i'm really trying to understand why the powers that be are trying to bill it that way.

and as a man,de la hoya can't admit he lost....dude act like floyd was supposed to slug wit him,when floyd has never been a slugger,he's a tactical.stick and move,counter puncher.

i officially have no respect for him.
 11 years ago '04        #186
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
everyone could debate this and that but the fact is mayweather won. so shut up.
 11 years ago '05        #187
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 346 346
The stats are that DLH only landed 122 puches compared to 207 by Mayweather!! If that's not getting owned I don't know what is. May weather was laughing at the punches DLH was throwing bcuz he wasn't hitting him clean. DLH was catching arms gloves and air most of tthe f!ght. Mayweatther was snappiin straight rights and hooks from the 6th round forward. In my opinion DLH only won three maybe four rounds.
 11 years ago '05        #188
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 bigpinero said:
lmao...he said he would destroy him...did I missed that?
Lol im under the impression that me and alot of other people saw a different f!ght the way these cats saying "Let them gass themselves out Mayweather" destroyed DLH.
 11 years ago '04        #189
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 312 312
im mexican and the only people in my family who thought DLH had a chance was the females me my dad my cusins and uncles well an knew Mayeather was gonna win. I honestly dont know how anyone thought DLH had a chance it was obvious from the get go that dude was about to get schooled
 11 years ago '04        #190
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 waterproofmc said:
.. Floyd didn't even use his RIGHT hand until the middle end of the f!ght, l
haha floyd hit DLH wit quite a few right hand leads,dude could not see em coming at all......

again...what f!ght were these guys watching??

people talking about pretty boy was running...stick and move fam this chess not checkers.......CHESS NOT CHECKERS!!!
 05-06-2007, 10:58 AM         #191
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BONZ! said:
If I hit a n*gga, 100000 times in the ribs from 3 inches away...you think they gonna count that sh*t!!! hell no.

why not?

How did delahoya lose to Hopkins? A body blow...

You arguing the accurate sh*t...

Winky was more accurate when he got a draw with Taylor.

So why Didnt oscar get the draw?

They have to have a rematch..
 05-06-2007, 10:58 AM         #192
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YALL MEXICANS need to get over your boi lost.
 11 years ago '05        #193
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Funny how no matter what Mayweather fan it is they always have to be ignorant and throw up Mexican in their sentence.
 11 years ago '05        #194
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
THe only reason people think oscar in the crowd won the f!ght cuz it was a bunch of mexicans in the crowd yellin in spanish everytime oscar threw a punch. mexicans are just mad cuz floyd nput on their trademark lil dresses and lil hat went strr8 to the bank with it...... cinco de maya = mayweather day.

Last edited by awall; 05-06-2007 at 11:15 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #195
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
lmfao ur dumb if u think DLH won,

look at the total numbers, floyd landed the basically the same amount of punches as DLH, however threw LESS THAN HALF AS MUCH AS HOYA, hoya is coming out of rounds with 11% accuracy, like 6 punches hit out of 66 ROFL. Mayweather outboxed the bi*ch, his acuracy was around 50% always - Mayweather showed u how to box, I dont care how much effort DLH put in, look at the match again u'll clearly see Mayweather outboxing the bi*ch, blocking/dodging almost all his punches, and counterpunching him like a bi*ch.

You want to know why DLH didnt throw the jab? I'll tell you why, HE WAS SCARED. Almost everytime he went in for a flurry, Floyd gave him a right counter hook or lead that fu*ked him up, Floyd scared his a.ss, and half of his jab throwing in earlier rounds were all blocked/evaded, he only started hitting it in the later half, so the first half he got frustrated, not being able to hit Mayweather.

Anyways MAYWEATHER massacred that bi*ch, if it was 12+ rounds, you would have seen DLH get k!lled, if floyd had worked oscar harder the earlier rounds, Oscar would have been destroyed by round 12, but Mayweather was playing it safe first couple rounds to see wat DLH's strategy was.

Oscar knows he lost, anyone who thinks he won is a fool. Even with his jab he aint sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #196
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
he stopped throwing it cause he wasn't landing the jab....dude could not see him

also.......

how many advantages did oascar have over floyd??

he was wayyyyyyy bigger

floyd basically fought dlh @ 147,he was the bigger puncher.

he picked the ring size,the gloves,and we all know PBH has bad hands,he uses special gloves to protect em,DLH did not allow that to happen

and floyd still blew him out.

max kellermen and harold lederman had it right

Last edited by mt fuji; 05-06-2007 at 11:22 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #197
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
Oscar knows he lost, anyone who thinks he won is a fool. Even with his jab he aint sh*t.
so, I guess one of the judges is a fool then
 11 years ago '05        #198
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 MonkTaker said:
How the fu*k did one judge have Mayweather 16-12??

If anything it was a draw, or a De La Hoya win..

I dont recall one time where Mayweather had multi-punch combos that connected like De La Hoya....

what f!ght was you watchin fam?

just cuz de la hoyas flailin his arms around and hittin him in the arms while floyds on the ropes, doesnt mean hes doing ne damage

and JUST cuz the fans stand up and cheer whenever oscar throws a fu*kin punch doesnt mean sh*t either.

the numbers dont lie, learn how to watch a boxing match..

it was 8 rounds to 4

Last edited by BurninLz; 05-06-2007 at 11:24 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #199
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 bigpinero said:
so, I guess one of the judges is a fool then
um yes, even the HBO commentators stated that judge was fu*ked up how could he even score it for oscar.

LMAO @ you giving me hate over a boxing match, you boys catch feelings quick like a bi*ch.
 11 years ago '05        #200
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas getting exciting about floyd...

he's the 50 Cent of boxing...he's good but nothing positive for the game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago