De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy

most viewed right now
 248
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
66 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 145
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
42 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '12        #1
17207 pageviews
452 comments


DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a pu**y
 

 
How the fu*k did one judge have Mayweather 16-12??


If anything it was a draw, or a De La Hoya win..


I dont recall one time where Mayweather had multi-punch combos that connected like De La Hoya....


Never Have I watched a CHAMPIONSHIP bout where the Challenger won and was NOT the AGGRESSOR....


Never.


Last edited by DoMieD; 05-06-2007 at 11:42 PM..

452 comments for "De La Hoya Robbed!/ Mayweather fought like a Pussy"

 05-05-2007, 10:35 PM         #2
YellowBusRider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hAPPy CiNcO dE mAyO YEEEEEE!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #3
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,680 | Props total: 763 763
yeah that 16-12 was mad BS...but good f!ght
 05-05-2007, 10:35 PM         #4
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah Floyd won that 1...he had the perfect strategy....run around n dodged for the first 8 or so rounds...come in hit move out...then last 4 rounds when de la hoya was tired he really attacked
 11 years ago '12        #5
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 T.O.N.Y said:
nah Floyd won that 1...he had the perfect strategy....run around n dodged for the first 8 or so rounds...come in hit move out...then last 4 rounds when de la hoya was tired he really attacked


So if that was his strategy, he was def down 5-3 with a draw after 9...

So he won 10 and 11


De La Hoya should of won 12 with the hits he landed...



De La Hoya was the more agressive f!ghter the whole f!ght, he had Mayweather in the corner MOST of the match...

Just can't see how one judge could judge it 16-12...

IMO Mayweahter only won 10 and 11 by more than enough to not call it a draw....

De La Hoya owned 3 of the first 4 rounds


Last edited by DoMieD; 05-05-2007 at 10:39 PM..
 05-05-2007, 10:39 PM         #6
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was a draw..........but what can you do
 11 years ago '05        #7
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 607 607
whoever made this thread must be mexican

GO BRAVES though!
 11 years ago '06        #8
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,409 | Props total: 2403 2403
yea 16-12 is bs
 05-05-2007, 10:41 PM         #9
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
So if that was his strategy, he was def down 5-3 with a draw after 9...

So he won 10 and 11


De La Hoya should of won 12 with the hits he landed...



De La Hoya was the more agressive f!ghter the whole f!ght, he had Mayweather in the corner MOST of the match...

Just can't see how one judge could judge it 16-12...

IMO Mayweahter only won 10 and 11 by more than enough to not call it a draw....

De La Hoya owned 3 of the first 4 rounds
yeah i agree when i heard 16-12 i was like ...but yeah i could have seen this being a draw also
 11 years ago '05        #10
QualityRecords 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,897 | Props total: 3072 3072
De La Hoya missed a lot of his punches when he had Mayweather in the corner though. I thought Mayweather won all 3 of the last three rounds. His punches were definitely landing harder and were more accurate (in the last 3 rounds that is).
 05-05-2007, 10:42 PM         #11
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at Compubox

and shut the f/uck up
 11 years ago '07        #12
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
that one judge that scored for oscar was on some bull sh*t...that was insane

this was a good BOXING match...oscar was flashy with the flurries but floyd was a doctor picking him apart
 05-05-2007, 10:43 PM         #13
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even mayweathers dad said oscar won...
 11 years ago '06        #14
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,801 | Props total: 10092 10092
fu*k up, hoya hardly landed anything at all plus he threw sloppy shots..
floyd hit em with clean shots, what more do you want floyd to do k!ll Oscar?
 05-05-2007, 10:43 PM         #15
Prince-a-046 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
De La Hoya missed a lot of his punches when he had Mayweather in the corner though. I thought Mayweather won all 3 of the last three rounds. His punches were definitely landing harder and were more accurate (in the last 3 rounds that is).
word

yall who think different must me mexican

delahoya missed all the time.. but it looked like he hit him.. cause the public went wild( cause they was all on his nuts) but he missed 98%

mayweather knew exactly when to hit
 11 years ago '04        #16
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
fu*kin mex

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #17
JugernoT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,950 | Props total: 1485 1485
naw man, it looked like De la hoya was landing punches everytime floyd was in the corner, but A LOT of those punches were blocked or missed because floyd was fast as hell. even the commentors were talking about it during the f!ght. If de la hoya was more accurate he would have won, but that wasn't the case, so he wasn't robber, he was just out boxed. it was close though.
 11 years ago '12        #18
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Pistol Peter said:
that one judge that scored for oscar was on some bull sh*t...that was insane

this was a good BOXING match...oscar was flashy with the flurries but floyd was a doctor picking him apart




How can you say that? If anything Mayweather was the flashy boxer...



DLH was more aggressive, landed more combos...

Mayweather never really baffled DLH except for that one hit at the bell...
 11 years ago '12        #19
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 JugernoT said:
naw man, it looked like De la hoya was landing punches everytime floyd was in the corner, but A LOT of those punches were blocked or missed because floyd was fast as hell. even the commentors were talking about it during the f!ght. If de la hoya was more accurate he would have won, but that wasn't the case, so he wasn't robber, he was just out boxed. it was close though.
IDK aobut that, He may of not been accurate with the face shots, but dude was k!lllin the body combos...at one point he had 9 straight dawg.
 11 years ago '06        #20
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,801 | Props total: 10092 10092
u listening to what max is saying genius?
he just admitted floyd bodied Oscar
floyd won easily


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy