*Official Fight Night* Stream of Floyd Mayweather JR. vs Oscar Delahoya...link inside

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #601
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I dont think Floyd going to retire.

I think he needs a break from boxing.. He been in that sh*t since he was a youngin' going hard in the game.

I think he will take a year and a half off. Give time for another up and comming f!ghter to build a name for himself and maybe create another big f!ght.. Someone like Cotto, Paul Williams or Hatton.
 11 years ago '04        #602
goke11429 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Black_Deuce said:
thanks for the link goke

hope this is around for football season
it is...just go to da nfl section...it's on da left hand side of da site

bookmark da site
 11 years ago '05        #603
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
No doubt but he wont be called a legend just a good boxer for the simple fact he hasnt fought anyone really big except for DLH.
He faught Castillo,Corralles,Gatti,Judah, & Hernendez..

The fu*k you talking about son?
 11 years ago '04        #604
goke11429 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 Hold That said:

i swear n*ggas just started watching boxing this week,and think their experts...ignorance is a bliss...it doesn't even make sense spittin knowledge at these dudes
 11 years ago '05        #605
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Hold That said:

A good 6-7 f!ghts out of 38 is nothing.DLH match im still undecided about especially with that 116-112 vote and the Judah one is no comment from me.
 11 years ago '04        #606
bigmeal 
space
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 1408 1408
Oscar, Floyd Controversy!
The official Nevada master scorecard lists Oscar De La Hoya as f!ghting out of the blue corner, and Floyd Mayweather f!ghting out of the red corner. In reality, it was De La Hoya f!ghting out of the red corner and Mayweather out of the blue corner. Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer is currently investigating whether the scores were recorded accurately.
Sunday, May 6 2007

11 years ago '04        #607
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 bigmeal said:
Oscar, Floyd Controversy!
The official Nevada master scorecard lists Oscar De La Hoya as f!ghting out of the blue corner, and Floyd Mayweather f!ghting out of the red corner. In reality, it was De La Hoya f!ghting out of the red corner and Mayweather out of the blue corner. Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer is currently investigating whether the scores were recorded accurately.
Sunday, May 6 2007

TOLD YA'LL, OSCAR SHOULDVE WON!
 11 years ago '05        #608
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 nitetrain8601 said:
I think they said its pointless because it was a final decision.
 11 years ago '04        #609
goke11429 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
you come up with a good argument... @ da quality of post...if u aint' got sh*t to say don't post it
 11 years ago '04        #610
LilDeeZ84 
space
space
$900 | Props total: 0 0
mayweather won, mayweather is still a prick though

mayweather has no class, great f!ghter though, but no respect or class

dunno how anyone can root for the guy. the way i see it. anyone who likes him must be a jackass themselves. so anytime i see a mayweather fan, i pretty much know i dont wanna a.ssociate myself with that idiot
 11 years ago '04        #611
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 goke11429 said:
you come up with a good argument... @ da quality of post...if u aint' got sh*t to say don't post it
I stated it in earlier posts. That's why I said "told ya'll", which implies that I had several premises listed beforehand.
 05-06-2007, 03:10 AM         #612
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jermain Taylor and him are my two favorite f!ghters as of right now
 11 years ago '04        #613
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
Mayweather clearly won that f!ght. 1st he moved up in weight. He did a favor to dela hoya to move in his weight class. Mayweather didn't have to prove anything. It was De La Hoya that had to out box and dominate Mayweather which he didn't. That's some 130 lb moving up in weight class and he out boxes me. I deserve to lose because he did me the favor in moving up. He's f!ghting in my weight class and I got beat. If im suppose to win i would make mayweather look like a fool for even THINKING in moving up in weight class. Clearly dela hoya didn't do that. And that's why mayweather is pound for pound the best boxer in today's era.
 05-06-2007, 06:09 AM         #614
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ringside punching stats favored Mayweather heavily, crediting him with landing 207 of 481 punches to 122 of 587 for De La Hoya. Mayweather also landed more power punches than De La Hoya, outscoring him 138-82.
 05-06-2007, 09:05 AM         #615
Elmer Fudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i payed 50 bucks for this and i could of got it for free :hang:
 05-06-2007, 09:06 AM         #616
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I watched it online
 05-06-2007, 09:14 AM         #617
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilDeeZ84 said:

dunno how anyone can root for the guy. the way i see it. anyone who likes him must be a jackass themselves. so anytime i see a mayweather fan, i pretty much know i dont wanna a.ssociate myself with that idiot

^^^^.....Who cares........
 05-06-2007, 10:05 AM         #618
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilDeeZ84 said:

lmao this not espn its boxden we dont give a fu*k about that sh*t. its boxing fu*k class
 11 years ago '04        #619
goke11429 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 OaklandsFinest said:
Mayweather clearly won that f!ght. 1st he moved up in weight. He did a favor to dela hoya to move in his weight class. Mayweather didn't have to prove anything. It was De La Hoya that had to out box and dominate Mayweather which he didn't. That's some 130 lb moving up in weight class and he out boxes me. I deserve to lose because he did me the favor in moving up. He's f!ghting in my weight class and I got beat. If im suppose to win i would make mayweather look like a fool for even THINKING in moving up in weight class. Clearly dela hoya didn't do that. And that's why mayweather is pound for pound the best boxer in today's era.
people seem to forget mayweather did oscar a favor by movin up in weight class
 05-06-2007, 02:25 PM         #620
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
This is what I hate about Mayweather criticizers. They always have to find a way to downgrade the n*gga like he's not the best damn boxer out there. Most people that comment on him are casual boxing fans anyway. They expect every f!ght to be a damn slug fest. FLOYD EASILY BEAT OSCAR. Oscar threw a bunch of bi*ch a.ss flurries that didn't do sh*t to Floyd. Floyd picked his a.ss apart. Oscar stopped using the jab because Floyd was clockin' his fu*kin' top with those rights. Oscar got tired like Floyd predicted. Floyd is and has ALWAYS been a technical f!ghter. Thats why it's so hard to beat him. He's too quick and is always on the defensive. Give props where props are due and stop making excuses for DLH. Floyd clearly out BOXED him. Not out flurried him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago