May 5 - Cam'ron out of Dipset?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2007, 01:48 PM         #101
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam has already got on by himself befor Jimmy is just a friend of a star he cant even really spit for real...so although it may be that Cam has to start over atleast we know he has the know how to do so on his own Jimmy needed someone to get him through the door because he aint talented enough to do it on his own.
 11 years ago '06        #102
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said:
Ive Been A k!lla/Dipset/Byrdgang Fan From The Giddy Up. I Am A Loyal Dipset Fan. I Buy All They Albums And Will Continue. But If Jimmy And Them Do Some Disloyal Foolass bi*ch sh*t Like This....Then Im Ridin With Jaffi.

Call It What You Want
Yup, co-sign 100%. If this goes down then I'm on Cam's side.
 11 years ago '05        #103
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
dis may be the best thang that happend in hip hop in years..
 11 years ago '04        #104
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 699 699
 Jahfire said:
If Miss Info mentioned this, theres truth to it, she knew Cam & Jim Jones for a long time........all i gotta say is stay tuned when Jim Jones go on the radio with Funkmaster Flex. If you think about it from the make believe beef cam started with Jay-Z to nas, and to 50 among others and the 60 minutes interview, Cam been playin himself for awhile.....its a damn shame. plus how are you(Cam) didnt hit Tru life back like a man if he punched you, and oh yeah k!lla Cam had his two big bodyguards with him and didnt do sh*t.wow.lol
then if thats the case....jim been getn chumped off by tru life....and take the silent aproach to getn robed a week ago rumors
 11 years ago '06        #105
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 1254 1254
god dam its friggiddy fake
 05-06-2007, 02:55 PM         #106
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all Pink Bunnies On Boxden in disbelief, This story is true ain"t like the n*gga posted his own source, Miss Info pretty credible and this been going on for a while. Its a shame cause even though they garbage they all came up together & this always happen to all hip-hop groups.

sidenote:I expect a DipSet reunion in 2015
 05-06-2007, 03:07 PM         #107
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonofDons21 said:
then if thats the case....jim been getn chumped off by tru life....and take the silent aproach to getn robed a week ago rumors
Yea, I been wondering about that too. Not one member of The Diplomats or any of its affiliates have come out to discredit Tru Life's claim. No songs. No interviews. No You Tube. Nothing. Hell....they could've at least lied to us or something. The only response to the allegations came from Cam's "representatives". Usually, Jim or somebody would be talking to Funk Flex the day after drama pops off. But, nope...not one world from an actual member of the camp. Like the rest of y'all, I'll be believe it when I see it. But from the looks of things, something tells me there's a microscopic pit of truth to Miss Info's words. We'll see on Monday, tho......
 11 years ago '04        #108
grock04 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
FAKE!
this from an interview less than 2 months ago
The interview wrapped up with Jones professing his loyalty to Cam'ron and the rest of the Diplomats.

"I've been hearing a lot of 'what's up with you and Cam? You and Cam splitting up?' or 'you and Cam beefing?'" said Jones, "Cam is my brother from a different mother, I mean that literally."

"We've been in situations where we didn't have nothing. $5.50 to get a chicken sandwich and smoke. We've been in each others refrigerators. I love him from the top of his head to the sole of his feet, he can do no wrong in my eyes," he added. "I want you to understand what being loyal is, this is Dipset; k!lla Cam the Don, Jim Jones the Capo, Juelz Santana the Prince and Freeky Zeekey the Bishop and we all back like Voltron."
[CODE]http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/10967[/CODE]
 11 years ago '04        #109
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Well Jim will be on Funkmaster Flex's show tommorow to discuss the whole thing, so all you groupies in denial can finally be convinced. Y'all acting like Jay-Z and Dame Dash didn't tell the media they were "cool" hundreds of times when they weren't even speaking to each other. I knew something was up with Cam and Jim ever since Jim wasn't in k!lla Season. Because neither one of them really gave any clear explanation why. Also, you never see them together anymore. If anybody knows their history, they've always been together no matter what. Nowadays, you rarely ever see them together.
 11 years ago '04        #110
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
this gotta be fake...how you gonna kick out the guy who made dipset? Every person in dipset is only in the game because Cam hooked them up...not one of those guys has enough skill to have made it in the industry on their own....
 11 years ago '06        #111
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
Fake..
 05-06-2007, 06:00 PM         #112
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was way too much words for a jim jones quote.
 11 years ago '04        #113
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
who cares? he's a wack MC and a waste of hip hop
 11 years ago '06        #114
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
wtf, thats impossible, the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
 11 years ago '06        #115
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
who cares cam'ron is wack now n e wayz
 11 years ago '06        #116
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Why do people give a fu*k about sh*t-rappers who havnt put a good album out in years......and fu*k Jones too and his Dipset300(sh*ts just sounds stupid), FALLLIIINNNNNNN'
 05-06-2007, 08:20 PM         #117
newera  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t probably fake tho.................
 11 years ago '06        #118
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
Cam iz Dip.......Jimmy's not the president he a CEO, zeke the president, santana underbooss.......i sign off like dr. dre....................story is wack.......if Tru den Cam new rap name iz Flea lol..
 05-07-2007, 08:47 AM         #119
billy yayo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its tru, the hood is buzzin
but ya seeing dipset as if it were created and put together with industry help.. dipset been around way b4 cam got signed, especially him and jim.. they ran together from jump, so for ya to call jimmy the right hand and cam teh leader, i dont think thats false.. cam is only the leader to music heads because he was the 1st one signed, dipset could have been jim's movement with cam spearheading it beacause he was more marketable..
 11 years ago '07        #120
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,439 | Props total: 2196 2196
Cam got 3rd grade lyrics one of the worst rappers eva
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy