(6) New Jersey Nets vs. (2) Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference 2nd round series

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Cavaliers 44 51.16%
Nets 42 48.84%
Voters: 86. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8469 8469
Cavs will win in 5
 05-07-2007, 11:04 AM         #162
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Cavs will win in 5
 05-07-2007, 11:06 AM         #163
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLE still got this sh*t on lock.
 05-07-2007, 11:07 AM         #164
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron only had 21..
zzzzzzzzz only had 8

zzzzz is gonna get atleast 12-14 every game for now on....
when D GOODEN plays like that he cant be stopped
Hughes is playin good ball 15-20 points a game
Pavlovich is nice...

On the nets Kidd,Jefferson,Carter wont all 3 have good games all the time..
& Nachbar isnt experienced enough
 11 years ago '07        #165
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
nets in 6
 05-07-2007, 12:28 PM         #166
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pedro505 said:
nets in 6
 05-07-2007, 12:30 PM         #167
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cmon nets, take that home court.

in another note, i must say nets and cavs fans are the most civil to eachother in these playoffs.
 11 years ago '05        #168
Taj Mahal 
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 0 0
game 2 is on tuesday night?
 05-07-2007, 12:31 PM         #169
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yes sir
 05-07-2007, 12:57 PM         #170
herbal_t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug4life said:
Nettsss
they just seem to have a stronger team.
CAVS. If the Nets had a stronger team they would've been a higher seed in the Eastern Conference. I don't know why everybody keep doubting the new 2007 NBA Champs. You sound like Charles Barkley
 11 years ago '06        #171
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,572 | Props total: 18083 18083
 c money 100 said:
lebron only had 21..
zzzzzzzzz only had 8

zzzzz is gonna get atleast 12-14 every game for now on....
when D GOODEN plays like that he cant be stopped
Hughes is playin good ball 15-20 points a game
Pavlovich is nice...

On the nets Kidd,Jefferson,Carter wont all 3 have good games all the time..
& Nachbar isnt experienced enough
You officially know absolutely NOTHING about basketball. Kidd, Jefferson, Carter won't all 3 have good games all the time . You're a joke Kidd wasn't even hitting shots wait until he drops those 3's Cavs fans are gonna be madddddddd. Jefferson aint do much last game either don't think they going lightly in 2nd game especially after they realized how weak the Cavs RIGHT SIDE is. That sh*t does show up on tapes Vince is going to go right to the right same with every other Nets player.
 11 years ago '04        #172
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
yo why vince carter always yelling and sh*t? he looks and sounds retarded out there. is it supposed to help him get calls? is it his way of flopping?
 11 years ago '06        #173
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Sabotage said:
yo why vince carter always yelling and sh*t? he looks and sounds retarded out there. is it supposed to help him get calls? is it his way of flopping?
A lot of players do it when there's a lot of contact. You act like he's the only player you ever seen do it and if he is you don't watch a lot of basketball. I've seen LeBron do it a couple times.

Last edited by Rique; 05-07-2007 at 05:45 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #174
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
A lot of players do it when there's a lot of contact. You act like he's the only player you ever seen do it and if he is you don't watch a lot of basketball. I've seen LeBron do it a couple times.
i know people do it, but he does it A LOT. he gets bumped and roars. its just not a normal one on a dunk, rebound. dude did it a lot.
 11 years ago '06        #175
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Sabotage said:
i know people do it, but he does it A LOT. he gets bumped and roars. its just not a normal one on a dunk, rebound. dude did it a lot.
Watch the game close then. When ur jumping up as high as possible and people are holding your arms down IT HURTS!
 11 years ago '04        #176
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
Watch the game close then. When ur jumping up as high as possible and people are holding your arms down IT HURTS!
umm it never hurt me, but thats not even what i was talking about. he would scoot by defenders who barely touch him and he lets out a yell like no other.

you ride your team more than you should you know that? theres a point where reality has to hit you...or no?
 11 years ago '06        #177
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Sabotage said:
umm it never hurt me, but thats not even what i was talking about. he would scoot by defenders who barely touch him and he lets out a yell like no other.

you ride your team more than you should you know that? theres a point where reality has to hit you...or no?
He was leaping in the air everytime it happened. Just like any other player that drives to the hoop a lot. If it doesn't hurt you you must be fu*king superman or something. You're the one talking about sh*t you don't know and I'm riding my team? Gtfoh you don't know sh*t about sports. You probaly never played basketball if you think someone holding your arms down while you're jumping up doesn't hurt.
 11 years ago '04        #178
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
He was leaping in the air everytime it happened. Just like any other player that drives to the hoop a lot. If it doesn't hurt you you must be fu*king superman or something. You're the one talking about sh*t you don't know and I'm riding my team? Gtfoh you don't know sh*t about sports. You probaly never played basketball if you think someone holding your arms down while you're jumping up doesn't hurt.
no it never fu*king hurt me. the hell are you some emo pus*y? it doesnt hurt especially with all of the adrenaline and no it didnt happen only when he fu*king jumped. you ride the new jersey team way too much.
 05-07-2007, 08:26 PM         #179
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
You officially know absolutely NOTHING about basketball. Kidd, Jefferson, Carter won't all 3 have good games all the time . You're a joke Kidd wasn't even hitting shots wait until he drops those 3's Cavs fans are gonna be madddddddd. Jefferson aint do much last game either don't think they going lightly in 2nd game especially after they realized how weak the Cavs RIGHT SIDE is. That sh*t does show up on tapes Vince is going to go right to the right same with every other Nets player.
u like 2 NBA teamz u rep both of them all crazy.. u automatically lose... and Nets will lose in 5 or 6 soo stfu
 11 years ago '06        #180
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Sabotage said:
no it never fu*king hurt me. the hell are you some emo pus*y? it doesnt hurt especially with all of the adrenaline and no it didnt happen only when he fu*king jumped. you ride the new jersey team way too much.
You must be so fu*king fat if ppl pulling on your arm while you're jumping doesn't hurt. Adrenaline has absolutely nothing to do with pain. Adrenaline can make your energy level high enough to get it done but doesn't make it so you don't feel the pain after. How much do you weigh 500lbs?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy