(6) New Jersey Nets vs. (2) Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference 2nd round series

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Cavaliers 44 51.16%
Nets 42 48.84%
Voters: 86. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #581
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
bah cleveland played like a.ss. their offense really gave this one away. hopefully their offense gets their sh*t together for friday is it?
 11 years ago '05        #582
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6434 6434
I just hate this waiste of time.. cavs have noone to blame but there selves. this sh*t sould b over already.. were gonna win it anyway.
 11 years ago '05        #583
space
space
.. waits to see what else cri-Rique has to say.
 05-17-2007, 12:43 AM         #584
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to love the immense contrast of the day. You get to see the Eastern Conference game, a sloppy, boring one-sided match. Then you see the Western Conference game, an up-beat, nail biting game.

That had to be the worst 4th quarter of playoff basketball ever.
 05-17-2007, 12:44 AM         #585
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
bah cleveland played like a.ss. their offense really gave this one away. hopefully their offense gets their sh*t together for friday is it?
Yeah, Friday on ESPN.
 11 years ago '05        #586
space
space
The west is boring except GS.. real talk. When SAS & PHX come on on cut the TV off, tru story. So thats how u feel pimp.. i beg 2 differ^
 05-17-2007, 12:53 AM         #587
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
The west is boring except GS.. real talk. When SAS & PHX come on on cut the TV off, tru story. So thats how u feel pimp.. i beg 2 differ^
You can't watch a lot of basketball with a comment like that, or maybe you just REALLY like the East. I'm a Pistons fan, but Eastern Conference basketball can get really really bad. The Cavaliers have the nastiest offense in the playoffs. I know your not telling me those 3 sweeps in the East were entertaining. This is the worst series going on right now.
 11 years ago '04        #588
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Yeah, Friday on ESPN.
mmm i love friday night games
 11 years ago '06        #589
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,533 | Props total: 18030 18030
I can't wait to see which Jason Kidd shows up to Game 6. That will decide what team wins the game. If Jason Kidd comes out strong I'm pretty confident the Nets will get a win. Its all up to Jason Kidd and I'm comfortable with him as the teams leader.
 11 years ago '06        #590
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
i dont like those comments by lebron postgame. "this is just basketball,......... why would i be down,......... there are more important things.... etc.

i dont know it just didnt sound right hearing that from the leader of the team.
 05-17-2007, 05:01 AM         #591
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daaaaamn cuz
 05-17-2007, 06:48 AM         #592
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man cavz should of jus put it away..
 11 years ago '05        #593
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
all of a sudden its a series again.. nets in 7

fall back
 11 years ago '05        #594
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4734 4734
Brooklyn Nets
 05-17-2007, 06:55 AM         #595
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stfu cavz in 6
 05-17-2007, 10:06 AM         #596
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i dont like those comments by lebron postgame. "this is just basketball,......... why would i be down,......... there are more important things.... etc.

i dont know it just didnt sound right hearing that from the leader of the team.
I was pissed when he said that too in the postgame.

"At the end of the day, it's just basketball (for me)."

Maybe he should've said, "At the end of the day, it's just basketball that's paying me millions of dollars and has made me a successful rich 22 yr. old prodigy... maybe I should be grateful and play with some more passion."

That's still my favorite player on my favorite team though, but damn, show some passion.
 05-17-2007, 10:13 AM         #597
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares lol, wasent it d-wade that said he dosent make his players better or sumthin..

there rich they can say what they want..

if he would of won, we wouldnt of heard it... he is gonna think of it like that weather he winz or loses..
 05-17-2007, 10:26 AM         #598
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c money 100 said:
who cares lol, wasent it d-wade that said he dosent make his players better or sumthin..

there rich they can say what they want..

if he would of won, we wouldnt of heard it... he is gonna think of it like that weather he winz or loses..
I care, and he should too. If the league is handed to you on a sliver platter you should do your damnedest to goto the rack hard each game.

Being rich shouldn't give him a free pass to say "At the end of the day it's just basketball..."

Basketball is the reason he's building a 150,000 square foot house. Basketball is the reason hes got promotional endorsements from Sprite, Bubblicious, LJ23, Nike, etc... Basketball is the reason he is where he's at today, and that's a filthy rich young youth from the ghetto of Akron.

I'd k!ll people, if I had too, to keep my millions of dollars, and that's what he should do, on the court.
 11 years ago '04        #599
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
no offense to any fans... but i think as FANS we take it TOO serious at times and lashing at him for saying this shows it.
 05-17-2007, 10:47 AM         #600
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
no offense to any fans... but i think as FANS we take it TOO serious at times and lashing at him for saying this shows it.
Basketball is a multibillionaire dollar enterprise, and LeBron is the posterchild for the league. There is no lashing going on, there is just saying... play with some more heart and soul.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy