(6) New Jersey Nets vs. (2) Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference 2nd round series

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins?
Cavaliers 44 51.16%
Nets 42 48.84%
Voters: 86. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 WilliamHBonnie said:
to "they" opponents? I think in some instance against certain teams, like the Hawks, and Celtics they do...
You know what I meant. So are they going to play down to the Nets today? Or you find out if they played down if they win or lose?
 11 years ago '06        #42
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
.. nets are taking this sh*t.. first of all, cavs wouldn't have even got past first round if arenas or butler played, second of all nets just cruised past the raptors who were lucky to even escape that game 5 win when nachbar missed the 3..


Nets in 6 or less..


Last edited by Bouncer; 05-06-2007 at 10:22 AM..
 05-06-2007, 10:24 AM         #43
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
You know what I meant. So are they going to play down to the Nets today? Or you find out if they played down if they win or lose?

No. I was just fu*kin' with Andre3000 as he misquoted me from something I said in the past. Don't Twist and contort it.

Like I said, I have respect for the Nets, but you're not playing the goddamn injured Raptors, and in light retrospect, we're not playing the injured Thizzardz of Oz.

The Cavs, and even the Spurs and Lakers, sometimes get beat by sh*tty teams, and it's because they think they can put it in neutral and just coast to coast it.

The Nets are not a team to play down too.

I just happen to think we're better, alot better.
 05-06-2007, 10:25 AM         #44
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
Nets in 6 or less..
 11 years ago '06        #45
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
I think the Nets are going to take a game in Cleveland and if they do I don't see this going to 7 games. Either game 1 or 2 I don't know which game yet.
 11 years ago '06        #46
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 WilliamHBonnie said:
No. I was just fu*kin' with Andre3000 as he misquoted me from something I said in the past. Don't Twist and contort it.

Like I said, I have respect for the Nets, but you're not playing the goddamn injured Raptors, and in light retrospect, we're not playing the injured Thizzardz of Oz.

The Cavs, and even the Spurs and Lakers, sometimes get beat by sh*tty teams, and it's because they think they can put it in neutral and just coast to coast it.

The Nets are not a team to play down too.

I just happen to think we're better, alot better.


damn, haven't seen this dumb of a n*gga in a while
 05-06-2007, 10:37 AM         #47
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
damn, haven't seen this dumb of a n*gga in a while
I'm white, Chump.
 11 years ago '05        #48
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 573 573
go cavs...fu*k vc!
 05-06-2007, 10:42 AM         #49
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless, I haven't seen someone as dumb as this "dude" in, forever, congrats on topping yourself for even picking the Nets.
 11 years ago '05        #50
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6434 6434
NJ fans acts like they have a 600 team like CLE. Our division owns the east now and years to come, deal with it.
 05-06-2007, 11:09 AM         #51
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
StateZFinest is the only real Nets fan I've seen on this board, and he's logical.
 05-06-2007, 11:11 AM         #52
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im wishing the cavs the best but they suck in terms of being contenders.... lebron is str8 but i think cleveland needs a REALITY CHECK just like dallas did...

nets in 6

OMFG are you serious? Not you Maroon...
 11 years ago '04        #53
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 WilliamHBonnie said:
StateZFinest is the only real Nets fan I've seen on this board, and he's logical.
truest sh*t said in this thread
 11 years ago '06        #54
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 WilliamHBonnie said:
StateZFinest is the only real Nets fan I've seen on this board, and he's logical.
Stfu. Just cuz he didn't say sh*t about the game doesn't mean he's the only Nets fan on this board. You're a fu*king idiot. The majority of people from this board from New Jersey are real Nets fans its that simple.
 05-06-2007, 11:17 AM         #55
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavz in 6 games.

are yall stupid.. nets had 2 go to a game 6 with a young a.ss raptors team
 11 years ago '04        #56
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Rique said:
Stfu. Just cuz he didn't say sh*t about the game doesn't mean he's the only Nets fan on this board. You're a fu*king idiot. The majority of people from this board from New Jersey are real Nets fans its that simple.
statezfinest is the only real nets fan. plain and simple.
 11 years ago '06        #57
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 c money 100 said:
Cavz in 6 games.

are yall stupid.. nets had 2 go to a game 6 with a young a.ss raptors team
And Cavs won their games by 4 pts what's you're point?
 05-06-2007, 11:25 AM         #58
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ 4 points.

6 was the lowest... and the thing is cavz SWEEEEEEEEEEP the wiz..

yall took 2 L'S

against a team that is top 5 youngest in the league.. and Chris bosh played like sh*t.

& plus u like warriors & Nets... so you LOSE
 05-06-2007, 11:26 AM         #59
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We Will See 2 Weeks From Now.
 11 years ago '06        #60
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 Sabotage said:
statezfinest is the only real nets fan. plain and simple.
Says who you the law of Boxden? And the rest of the Cavaliers fans... News flash majority of ppl from New Jersey are real Nets fans. You don't live here so you don't know sh*t. Almost everyone here are Nets fans.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy