(6) New Jersey Nets vs. (2) Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference 2nd round series

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins?
Cavaliers 44 51.16%
Nets 42 48.84%
Voters: 86. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-05-2007, 12:01 AM         #21
Blood Hound 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CAVS Lebron
 05-05-2007, 10:23 AM         #22
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs in 6.
 11 years ago '06        #23
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
Cavs in 5, the nets have no one that can cover Z, and if lebron posts up alot he will sh*t on the nets, no one on the nets team can cover lebron in the post, you got no big men, plus Gooden and Hughes are hot, we rested up, we got homecourt, yall barely beat the raptors
 11 years ago '06        #24
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
these n*ggas barely beat the raptors
 05-05-2007, 02:17 PM         #25
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs in 6..enless kidd is have a double double every game then Im going wit the Nets.
 11 years ago '06        #26
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 beanbryant24 said:
these n*ggas barely beat the raptors
"barely beat raptors" get the fu*k outta here with that. Did you only see the 1 game? Nets basically blew raptors out every other game.
 11 years ago '04        #27
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Nets in 6 - Kidd, carter, and jefferson will be too much for the cavs.
 11 years ago '06        #28
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Nets win this series by

playing Antoine Wright heavy minutes just cause hes the best defender that we can put on LeBron James to guard him, we cant put RJ on LeBron, he averages over 31 a game in his career on Jefferson

when Eric Snow is in the game, as long as hes near the perimeter, dont put a body on him... he cant shoot so we double up with Kidd and whatever SF we have guarding LeBron at the time

run Marcus Williams heavy off the bench, Cavs have a hard time stopping guards that have a quick step, let Williams penetrate



yall are acting like Bosh just had a bad series, you gotta give credit to Jason Collins for clogging the lane and not letting him get in deep, you saw how he was playing outside the paint like Nowitzki, Collins is the perfect defender for a Bosh type player... he'll have a harder time playing Z tho


Hughes and Pavlovic are the x-factors


Cavs win game 1 cause theyre hella rested... Nets only gonna have a 2 day rest, Im saying Nets in 7 tho
 05-05-2007, 03:39 PM         #29
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where'd my post go?
 11 years ago '04        #30
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 eLLz said:
Nets win this series by

playing Antoine Wright heavy minutes just cause hes the best defender that we can put on LeBron James to guard him, we cant put RJ on LeBron, he averages over 31 a game in his career on Jefferson

when Eric Snow is in the game, as long as hes near the perimeter, dont put a body on him... he cant shoot so we double up with Kidd and whatever SF we have guarding LeBron at the time

run Marcus Williams heavy off the bench, Cavs have a hard time stopping guards that have a quick step, let Williams penetrate



yall are acting like Bosh just had a bad series, you gotta give credit to Jason Collins for clogging the lane and not letting him get in deep, you saw how he was playing outside the paint like Nowitzki, Collins is the perfect defender for a Bosh type player... he'll have a harder time playing Z tho


Hughes and Pavlovic are the x-factors


Cavs win game 1 cause theyre hella rested... Nets only gonna have a 2 day rest, Im saying Nets in 7 tho
we got Lawrence Frank on the bx. oh sh*t.
 11 years ago '07        #31
Seb.201 
space
avatar space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12
Nets in 6... Kidd is nearly nearly averaging a triple double and RJ and VC (VC needs to step up if he doesn't come up big whatever teams are gonna try to take him away from Jersey aren't gonna try hard enough He's playing for more than just wins a championship but it's contract time right around the corner) running the wings and with Nachbar and Williams who are good 3 point shooters theres alot of mixing and matching Frank can do to disrupt the Cavs gameplan and Collins is good in clogging the lane and Moore led the league in field goal percentage this year...I see Boone stepping up big this series we need him too ...And finally as long as we control the tempo and run up and down the Cavs as young and atheltic as they are they won't be able to keep up....We have a hall of fame point guard running the show ...TOP 3 ALL TIME..It should be a good series.
 05-05-2007, 04:48 PM         #32
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cavz.. you know..
 11 years ago '07        #33
Jay-Vab 
space
space
space
$693 | Props total: 106 106
even tho the cavs swept the wizzies, i dont see them as a strong team. some of those games were close at times and there was no reason for that since the wizzies were missing like 50-60 of their points.

nets aren't really a 6 seed. but they should take it in 7
 05-05-2007, 05:05 PM         #34
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay-Vab said:
even tho the cavs swept the wizzies, i dont see them as a strong team. some of those games were close at times and there was no reason for that since the wizzies were missing like 50-60 of their points.

nets aren't really a 6 seed. but they should take it in 7
A real n*gga. Miiki Moore gonna k!ll somebody.
 11 years ago '06        #35
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 Andre3000 said:
A real n*gga. Miiki Moore gonna k!ll somebody.
You really like Moore lol. The X-Factor is Bostjan Nachbar once again. If he's hitting 3's and slashing to the hoop and Vince is going to the hoop and getting fouled the Nets can't lose.
 05-05-2007, 05:37 PM         #36
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe the BXSC proving grounds poll...

If I see people change their fu*king vote once the the first couple games are over I'm going to sit behind my computer and clown on them. You fu*kin' bastards, I mean...

Y'all do know the 1st game is AT Cleveland and they ARE rested, right?
 05-05-2007, 05:49 PM         #37
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I can't believe the BXSC proving grounds poll...

If I see people change their fu*king vote once the the first couple games are over I'm going to sit behind my computer and clown on them. You fu*kin' bastards, I mean...

Y'all do know the 1st game is AT Cleveland and they ARE rested, right?
But Cleveland just got out a wack series and if they played down to their opponent like all the Cavs fans said.:rolleyes: Then chances are the Cavs will play very sloppy the 1st game. U guys may get the 2nd game tho.
 05-06-2007, 09:51 AM         #38
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
But Cleveland just got out a wack series and if they played down to their opponent like all the Cavs fans said.:rolleyes: Then chances are the Cavs will play very sloppy the 1st game. U guys may get the 2nd game tho.
Nahhh, they'll play at the same level, or better, than the Nets, believe that.
 11 years ago '06        #39
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Nahhh, they'll play at the same level, or better, than the Nets, believe that.
at thinking your team plays "down" to they opponents you obviously don't believe that.
 05-06-2007, 10:08 AM         #40
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
at thinking your team plays "down" to they opponents you obviously don't believe that.
to "they" opponents? I think in some instance against certain teams, like the Hawks, and Celtics they do...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy