(6) New Jersey Nets vs. (2) Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference 2nd round series

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Cavaliers 44 51.16%
Nets 42 48.84%
Voters: 86. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-13-2007, 10:04 AM         #341
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavz better bust yall a.ss in game 4... fu*k all that.. but i hope cavz take game 4 in NJ
 11 years ago '06        #342
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Black_Deuce said:

aite... I guess you could ride wit us for now...

big ups to the TRUE nets fans... AKA my n*gga ellz

yessah. we ridin on em bi*ches
lol i follow the nets more than i do the knicks only knicks games i've gone to were in nj

throwback....

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #343
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 17943 17943
 c money 100 said:
Cavz better bust yall a.ss in game 4... fu*k all that.. but i hope cavz take game 4 in NJ
Nets won't lose game 4 I'm not even worried about it. I just hope Nets will win game 5 in Cleveland to wrap this series up.
 05-13-2007, 11:22 AM         #344
THEKID"06" 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs----!
 11 years ago '04        #345
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
nets played a hell of a game, cant wait til monday
 05-14-2007, 04:07 AM         #346
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aite hypno... I got ya
 11 years ago '06        #347
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
aite hypno... I got ya

catch me behind the hoop by the nets bench tonight
 11 years ago '04        #348
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 TheKidHypno' said:
lol i follow the nets more than i do the knicks only knicks games i've gone to were in nj

throwback....

[pic - click to view]

aight doggie since you wanna post yo sh*t up
yo sh*t is from 2000
season ticket holder right here bruh
you got "tickets"
yu see what i roc
its nuthin........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Javon23; 05-14-2007 at 10:38 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #349
space
space
i would have season tickets but it would be a waste since i cant make every game, living 2 hours away n all
 11 years ago '04        #350
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 TheKidHypno' said:
i would have season tickets but it would be a waste since i cant make every game, living 2 hours away n all
i feel you on that
 05-14-2007, 10:51 AM         #351
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think cavs will win tonite, i mean they beat cavs by 11, and bron only scoring 18 points, soo i think he'll follow that up with a 30 point game
 11 years ago '06        #352
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 c money 100 said:
I think cavs will win tonite, i mean they beat cavs by 11, and bron only scoring 18 points, soo i think he'll follow that up with a 30 point game
I picked Lebron tonight for NBA Drive to Finals. I think he'll have a big game, but I still think the Nets have this. All depends on how much time Jason Kidd spends on the bench.
 05-14-2007, 11:23 AM         #353
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Cavs REALLY need to pick up a W in Jersey tonight, then I don't have to worry about anything until the ECF.

But if the Nets do win, then everygame from here on out counts, I don't see how many games Jason Kidd can have where he's on fire like he was the last one.

I expect a HUGE all-aroung crazy performance from LeBron tonight to pick up the W. I'm talkin' drivin' hard to the hoop everytime he touches the ball, and if Drew and the rest of the roleplayers come out with harsh intentions then it should be a wrap.

Time to Beast.
 11 years ago '06        #354
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
The Cavs REALLY need to pick up a W in Jersey tonight, then I don't have to worry about anything until the ECF.

But if the Nets do win, then everygame from here on out counts, I don't see how many games Jason Kidd can have where he's on fire like he was the last one.

I expect a HUGE all-aroung crazy performance from LeBron tonight to pick up the W. I'm talkin' drivin' hard to the hoop everytime he touches the ball, and if Drew and the rest of the roleplayers come out with harsh intentions then it should be a wrap.

Time to Beast.
Lebron said he's not going to take a lot of shots tonight he's just driving and passing. As for Kidd as long as he plays a lot of minutes he's going to do something, weither its hitting shots himself or getting others involved its going to happen at home. I'm pretty sure they got this game tonight I'm just worried about game 5 if they wanna win they gotta do it in Cleveland.
 11 years ago '04        #355
thewaitisover 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 11 11
cavs tonight by 8.
 05-14-2007, 12:03 PM         #356
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Lebron said he's not going to take a lot of shots tonight he's just driving and passing. As for Kidd as long as he plays a lot of minutes he's going to do something, weither its hitting shots himself or getting others involved its going to happen at home. I'm pretty sure they got this game tonight I'm just worried about game 5 if they wanna win they gotta do it in Cleveland.
All I read in the paper this morning was that he's going to play ALOT BETTER than he did in the last game, wo we'll find out here in a few hours.

All these games so far have been pretty close and winable for both teams so I wouldn't count on anything.
 11 years ago '06        #357
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
im very excited about the game tonight, should be a good a.ss game, last game new jersey played like a team that had to win and out hustled and played with more heart then the cavs
 05-14-2007, 12:31 PM         #358
xplicitballa3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
yall need to hop off the bandwagon cuz when u were down 2-0 yall was nowhere to be found.. now that u won a game u wanna talk sidewayz.. go cheer for SanAntonio.. we dont want you.. and NY dont want you.. cant wait till yall go to Brooklyn. All yall got is Buddens.. so hush. You think the nets have the gas to do that every night? Vince gettn hurt in every game and sh*t.. Detroit is sittn back praying that NJ beats CLE.. I dont blame em. I'd want to play a weak beaten up 8th seed team that got lucky too. Thats gives them a bye to the conference finals. So quit lying to ur self..
nah homey..when Jerz was down 2-0 i was here..look back..we''l see if your here tomorrow when they tie the series up
 11 years ago '05        #359
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,296 | Props total: 6419 6419
^ no question were ill be... ive held cleveland on my back in any country state or city i was in. n*ggas didnt have to ask me where i was from. I took the Browns hate and spit it back out strong.. so fall back.
 11 years ago '06        #360
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Nachbar has to get his shot back..... he was k!lling it in the Raptors series but he said ever since he missed that shot in Tornonto to win the series he lost his confidence

must win game tonite
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago