(6) New Jersey Nets vs. (2) Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference 2nd round series

most viewed right now
+166  184
80 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Cavaliers 44 51.16%
Nets 42 48.84%
Voters: 86. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #226
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,623 | Props total: 19213 19213
 Javon23 said
Cavs will win in 5

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #227
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 w113mrl said
Lebronski, lets get it Cleveland, if cavs would have made their free throws they would have won by 20
lol@ lebronski

05-09-2007, 12:39 AM         #228
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm feelin' it. You can just feel it sometimes. Cavs got the momentum now. The ball is in their court. Literally.

05-09-2007, 12:42 AM         #229
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they hit free throws there gonna be tough as hell. And will Nets ever show up? They got 3 all stars and they suck. Makes no sense. But whatever I want to see a Pistons vs Cavs

05-09-2007, 12:48 AM         #230
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
If they hit free throws there gonna be tough as hell. And will Nets ever show up? They got 3 all stars and they suck. Makes no sense. But whatever I want to see a Pistons vs Cavs
You're tellin' me. I honestly can see the Cavs squad they have now, doing big things the next couple of seasons if they keep this squad togethor and just keep gelling. The freethrows boggle my mind, sh*t's so contagious for the whole team...

The Nets problem is their are no big men in the paint. We own them in the post. It's all about the Gooden factor.

05-09-2007, 12:51 AM         #231
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
It's all about the Gooden factor.

Never ever EVER thought id read that. but n*gga is ballin

05-09-2007, 12:52 AM         #232
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
Never ever EVER thought id read that. but n*gga is ballin
Yeah, it's funny isn't it. But I'm finding out that as Gooden goes, the Cavs go. You know what I mean?

He still needs to cut that damn sh*t off on the back of his head. That sh*t is wack to the infinite power.

05-09-2007, 08:27 AM         #233
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavz Got This, But Cavz Need To Get A Realllll Pg, And A Shooter... They Cant Keep Hughes A Pg Forever & Pavlovich A 2 Guard... Its Working Out Now.. But Not Good For The Long Run

05-09-2007, 09:19 AM         #234
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If im not mistaken Cavs & PISSStons are the only 2 teams left who hasent lost a playoff game so far..

i hope i didnt jinx the cavz

12 years ago '04        #235
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,185 | Props total: 736 736
I Think I Already Called A Sweep

12 years ago '05        #236
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$51,909 | Props total: 11104 11104
lol @ Nets fans nowhere to be found.

05-09-2007, 12:04 PM         #237
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said
lol @ Nets fans nowhere to be found.

Hahaha, some of them talk alot of sh*t and go ghost...

12 years ago '04        #238
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said
Hahaha, some of them talk alot of sh*t and go ghost...
cuz theyre not real fans. atleast rique. the dude isnt realistic at all. cant man up and take the Ls.

carter is why they lost. the dude jacks up 26 shots, everyone else shot 50% and above but yet they keep giving that bum the ball

05-09-2007, 12:11 PM         #239
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said
cuz theyre not real fans. atleast rique. the dude isnt realistic at all. cant man up and take the Ls.

carter is why they lost. the dude jacks up 26 shots, everyone else shot 50% and above but yet they keep giving that bum the ball
That's a fact.

Our D has been on point and Mike Brown is really starting to get this team togethor. The further the Cavs get in the playoffs and keep doing the intangibles and little things, this team will become more close and just keep getting better and better every year.

Kidd had 8 TO's last night too... and LeBron had 25 second half points, plus 12 in the 4th. He's a beast.

12 years ago '04        #240
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said
That's a fact.

Our D has been on point and Mike Brown is really starting to get this team togethor. The further the Cavs get in the playoffs and keep doing the intangibles and little things, this team will become more close and just keep getting better and better every year.

Kidd had 8 TO's last night too... and LeBron had 25 second half points, plus 12 in the 4th. He's a beast.
who needs to go to church when you got william preach on.

they showed a stat last night cavs top 5 in the top 3 categories on defense. number one offensive rebounding team, add james to the mix and thats a dangerous combination. their defense is stepping up

but i gotta give a shout to sasha

"coach, my offense is my defense"

then coach sits him for a year funny sh*t.

05-09-2007, 12:15 PM         #241
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavz>>___

fu*kin balin

Last edited by c money 100; 05-09-2007 at 12:16 PM..

05-09-2007, 12:17 PM         #242
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
were gonna play detroit and get our rematch, sh*t is gonna go to 7 games BUTTT cavz are gonna beat em!

05-09-2007, 12:21 PM         #243
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said
who needs to go to church when you got william preach on.

they showed a stat last night cavs top 5 in the top 3 categories on defense. number one offensive rebounding team, add james to the mix and thats a dangerous combination. their defense is stepping up

but i gotta give a shout to sasha

"coach, my offense is my defense"

then coach sits him for a year funny sh*t.

hahahaha... That is funny sh*t. What else is funny is that Sasha plays for blood now ever since that game against the Pistons where he came off the bench and mutilated them for like 25 points. He really doesn't give a fu*k at all, he'll mow down anyone in his way, and sometimes he gets called for the offensive foul, but it's good to see him play 110% and with a crazy foreign vengeance.

...And C Money, the Cavs have won 10 in a row as you know, and all good things must come to end, but something to keep in mind is...

...The Cavs aren't counting their W's, when asked if they knew how many games they had won in a row, I think it was Damon Jones was the only one that knew, and he lost his spot to Boobie.

One game at a time, Vendetta's to settle and score, and if the Cavs keep playing with the heart and tenacity they are now... they can steal one, maybe even both, in Jersey.

05-09-2007, 12:26 PM         #244
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
hahahaha... That is funny sh*t. What else is funny is that Sasha plays for blood now ever since that game against the Pistons where he came off the bench and mutilated them for like 25 points. He really doesn't give a fu*k at all, he'll mow down anyone in his way, and sometimes he gets called for the offensive foul, but it's good to see him play 110% and with a crazy foreign vengeance.

...And C Money, the Cavs have won 10 in a row as you know, and all good things must come to end, but something to keep in mind is...

...The Cavs aren't counting their W's, when asked if they knew how many games they had won in a row, I think it was Damon Jones was the only one that knew, and he lost his spot to Boobie.

One game at a time, Vendetta's to settle and score, and if the Cavs keep playing with the heart and tenacity they are now... they can steal one, maybe even both, in Jersey.

the kid from texas... "gibson" he's good couple 3's here & there... and the weird thing is Varejio isnt really a factor in this series Drew Gooden os the X Factor.. And ZZZZZZZZ he just tpas the ball in the hoop [][]

05-09-2007, 12:32 PM         #245
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c money 100 said

the kid from texas... "gibson" he's good couple 3's here & there... and the weird thing is Varejio isnt really a factor in this series Drew Gooden os the X Factor.. And ZZZZZZZZ he just tpas the ball in the hoop [][]
Yeah... Z is great at tipping the ball in when he's under the hoop, or from the elbows of the charity stripe... he's automatic from 18 feet out.

Yeah Varejao hasn't really had to be one, although he's still contributing in his Wild Thing way... Gooden has finally accepted that he's apart of the Cavs and I don't think that we're going to trade him, and he's getting comfortable.

The whole team is playing as one unit, I'm really starting to feel it.

One game at a time though.

05-09-2007, 12:37 PM         #246
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs On On A Roll, You Know Something Is Up When You Got Eric Snow Making Shots

05-09-2007, 12:39 PM         #247
xplicitballa3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jerseys run starts saturday..f*ck this

05-09-2007, 12:42 PM         #248
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xplicitballa3 said
Jerseys run starts saturday..f*ck this
SHUTUP

05-09-2007, 12:43 PM         #249
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c money 100 said
Cavs On On A Roll, You Know Something Is Up When You Got Eric Snow Making Shots
Eric always seems to step it up a notch in crucial games, he plays well under pressure. I'm glad he's out backup point in the playoffs right now to be honest with you, he's been here before, when he played alongside Iverson.

12 years ago '04        #250
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said
Eric always seems to step it up a notch in crucial games, he plays well under pressure. I'm glad he's out backup point in the playoffs right now to be honest with you, he's been here before, when he played alongside Iverson.
his defense has satisfied me. at first i was like eric snow, the fu*k but his experiance, ball control, and defense is a reason why we're so strong defensively. and he hits that open 15 footer people leave him open for

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  62
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
57 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  50
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  14
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  9
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  8
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy