50 Cent - "Curtis" ALBUM COVER

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-04-2007, 11:41 PM         #51
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those JT, Nicole, and Robin Thicke songs are whats gonna help him go multi-platinum once again....

12 years ago '05        #52
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
i think the sh*ts gunna be dope

05-05-2007, 12:24 AM         #53
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album features Eminem, Akon, Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige, Robin Thicke and Nicole Scherzinger from the pus*ycat Dolls.
^^^

I'm not even waistin my breath sayin nothin.. Jus watch Michael dance..

12 years ago '05        #54
benadreal 
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 92 92
most hiphop heads (or basically the general population of this forum, tho half arn't true heads) won't like this album. 50 is a genious at business, unforunatly it doesn't quite cut it for some people. because he started as a more "gangsta" artist, and because his first mainstream album is basically that, everyone from there on expects everything he releases to be that. From 50's perspective, hes changed so much, (he no longer has to sale crack, he no longer has to do half the sh*t he once would've had to do) its probably hard for him to be consistant with tohse records. Hes matured since then. However, probably whats more true than that, is that he realizes by making songs with JT and Robin, hes going to appeal to a much larger audience, and therefore sale more. Its genious. I myself personally won't like it, and will probably shun my self from most of his singles, just because there so poppy, but I understand why he does it. to alot of people thats selling out, i'm not really sure what it is..i kind of think it is, but then again you throw millions at me and i'd do 3 albums with JT. And really JT isn't all that bad, that three six song was tight haha. but the title curtis is wack, and the cover looks wack (if its real.)

05-05-2007, 08:23 AM         #55
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*k? minutes ago everybody were suckin timberlake d*ck and now 50's album gonna suck because of JT?

haha, boxden rocks

12 years ago '04        #56
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 338 338
the 50 haters must be kids cuz grown men know its bout gettin that paper, first you cant' really have a discussion about being a sellout cuz everyone has their own opinion on what a rapper is, on what an emcee is, a songwriter, and entertainer these are all seperate things, the bottom line is good music is good music which also varies but just to let u know theres about 10 million ppl who disagree with 50 haters and at the end of the day he still has more money than u guys.

12 years ago '04        #57
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 338 338
i also dont get how you say he started out as gangster rapper if reffering to get rich or die trying cuz all you guys loved that album but you have to realize, that was also a mainstream album seeing it sold like 11 mill. you cant have a legitmate discussion about this, its purely a subjective topic, opinion based, have an objective dicussion and from there it has logic.

12 years ago '05        #58
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 61 61
i dont kno wat to sya.. he can still amke hot msuic,.. but iw ant that get rich or die tryin sh*t

05-05-2007, 01:15 PM         #59
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter what anyone says about 50, he's till going platinum. He's the biggest, most marketable name in hip-hop right now, as in evidenced in this thread (even the people who hate his music can't keep his name outta their mouths). And we all know everybody on here that don't like him is going to buy or download the album just to have something to b!tch out on Boxden.

My point.....if you don't like 50, don't talk about him. Why give the 50 groupies and d-riders more ammunition to start e-beef and look like tough guys? By talking about him, you're giving him what he wants: attention and free publicity.

05-05-2007, 01:18 PM         #60
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will be dope

05-05-2007, 02:17 PM         #61
OGWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CURRRRRTTTISSSS!!!! that cant be the album cover

12 years ago '06        #62
LYTE 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 7521 7521
[QUOTE ]

what a sell out[/QUOTE]

that's the whole point of getting into that business or any business...to SELL OUT of the product.

ie: i have 2 ounces left. i already so 14 bags. im not going to sell no more for a few days

12 years ago '05        #63
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 969 969
wack a.ss cover...I hope he's not singing on some dope a.ss beats again

05-05-2007, 02:49 PM         #64
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Randy Moss = bi*ch

12 years ago '06        #65
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 10 10
 Bohemia said
lol remember when this was supposed to be an album to bring 50 back to the POTD and GRODT days, sh*t lookin worse than massacre with its love songs

and the cover sucks, looks like some photoshop sh*t
wow it looks like it's been made with the program used to make every album cover? dumbass

12 years ago '05        #66
kingkolby 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 156 156
hes still coming ut with before i self destruct. he said hes dropping 2 cds this year. he said it on mtv

05-05-2007, 05:11 PM         #67
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... bohemia gave me hate and called me a zzzzzz... lol... original.

05-05-2007, 05:27 PM         #68
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said
lol... bohemia gave me hate and called me a zzzzzz... lol... original.
kid you look 12 in your pic how are you on a 9-5 grind, you probably still in middle school, stay out of grown man business rat, must get that from your idol f*g

12 years ago '07        #69
datdude07 
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 890 890
it don't matter we will all listen to it so stop the hatin and he have to do it for his team so of course it's going to be industry the industry payz the bills so look for a mixtape if u want a potd or grodt

05-05-2007, 05:40 PM         #70
Empty_M 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anybody even feel 50 is a good rapper anymore. He is garbage to me now, and the cover ain't even all that nice either.

12 years ago '04        #71
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 2 2
I doubt this cd will be anything like grodt but eh who knows maybe

05-05-2007, 08:39 PM         #72
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said
f*g**t. so i guess Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Busta Rhymes, Lil' Wayne, T.I., Timbaland, and so many others are sell outs too huh? idiot.

p.s. i highly doubt that is the album cover. in fact i would bet money on it.
omfg....this guy does NOT stop sucking gunits balls....woww

12 years ago '07        #73
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 536 536
No those can't be the features. What the hell is up with that list. WTF is wrong with this n*gga. I wanna see the 50 from POTD and GRODT days. Justin Timberlake........I'm downloading that's it!

12 years ago '06        #74
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,474 | Props total: 18064 18064
 hurricanegamePZ said
omfg....this guy does NOT stop sucking gunits balls....woww
*looks at ur name*

keeps it movin.

05-07-2007, 01:39 PM         #75
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real cover........

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  45
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  26
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  25
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+277online now  15
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  13
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+118online now  6
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy