50 Cent - "Curtis" ALBUM COVER

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
the real cover i think has 50's face with his hands on his face like he is sad or something they show like a 1sec pic of it on that mtv special they had on his album previewing it the other day
 11 years ago '05        #42
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
the one thing we can all admit about 50 is that he either gets us excited/heated and were all gonna DL this cd the day it leaks and praise it or bash it....he is the biggest star in the rap game
 05-04-2007, 08:14 PM         #43
The Hater JR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got an album comin out?!?!
gonna go certified olivia tampon
 05-04-2007, 08:26 PM         #44
hassan82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone said it was Predictable.................if u dont like something why do u POST IT or why do u Comment! common sense!! and someone else said he's industry>>>>>what do u expect!!
 11 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 certifiedplaya1 said:
the real cover i think has 50's face with his hands on his face like he is sad or something they show like a 1sec pic of it on that mtv special they had on his album previewing it the other day
naw folk i know what pic u talkin bout. seen it before but i think it was just a pic they was showin.
 11 years ago '06        #46
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Mike T said:
Naw bro just like the "Omarion-Entorouge remix" it started off as a mixtape version but got so big that the labels turned it into a official remix. Theres 2 version of "Cry Me A Rive remix" ones the street gutta sh*t then theres another were 50 made a radio friendly version. Which probably got JT 1000 more spins from 50's buzz at the time.
i aint never heard it i dont think. hit me up with that sh*t if u got it
 05-04-2007, 09:43 PM         #47
punkrockbeezyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm i might cop. looks alright
 11 years ago '05        #48
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
i dont think thats gonna be the cover. IF you even look at EVERY one of 50s covers---he is prominently pictured on it...

as for the album-- i think it could be fresh. And to the fools "judging' the album by its FEATURES BY NAME-- yall sound stoopidfoolish. At least HEAR the sh*t first.
 05-04-2007, 11:22 PM         #49
TORE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not even gonna front I haven't fu*ked with dice since his veeeeeeeeeeeerry first actual album when he was rockin with Nas which was filthy, but he always has 1 or 2 songs that people like atleast those who claim to not poly with thun.
 05-04-2007, 11:40 PM         #50
YUNG CALIFORNIA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrack said:
album features Eminem, Akon, Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige, Robin Thicke and Nicole Scherzinger from the pus*ycat Dolls.

what a sell out
how? hes almost 30 now. he grew up
 05-04-2007, 11:41 PM         #51
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those JT, Nicole, and Robin Thicke songs are whats gonna help him go multi-platinum once again....
 11 years ago '05        #52
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
i think the sh*ts gunna be dope
 05-05-2007, 12:24 AM         #53
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album features Eminem, Akon, Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige, Robin Thicke and Nicole Scherzinger from the pus*ycat Dolls.
^^^

I'm not even waistin my breath sayin nothin.. Jus watch Michael dance..
 11 years ago '05        #54
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
most hiphop heads (or basically the general population of this forum, tho half arn't true heads) won't like this album. 50 is a genious at business, unforunatly it doesn't quite cut it for some people. because he started as a more "gangsta" artist, and because his first mainstream album is basically that, everyone from there on expects everything he releases to be that. From 50's perspective, hes changed so much, (he no longer has to sale crack, he no longer has to do half the sh*t he once would've had to do) its probably hard for him to be consistant with tohse records. Hes matured since then. However, probably whats more true than that, is that he realizes by making songs with JT and Robin, hes going to appeal to a much larger audience, and therefore sale more. Its genious. I myself personally won't like it, and will probably shun my self from most of his singles, just because there so poppy, but I understand why he does it. to alot of people thats selling out, i'm not really sure what it is..i kind of think it is, but then again you throw millions at me and i'd do 3 albums with JT. And really JT isn't all that bad, that three six song was tight haha. but the title curtis is wack, and the cover looks wack (if its real.)
 05-05-2007, 08:23 AM         #55
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*k? minutes ago everybody were suckin timberlake d*ck and now 50's album gonna suck because of JT?

haha, boxden rocks
 11 years ago '04        #56
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
the 50 haters must be kids cuz grown men know its bout gettin that paper, first you cant' really have a discussion about being a sellout cuz everyone has their own opinion on what a rapper is, on what an emcee is, a songwriter, and entertainer these are all seperate things, the bottom line is good music is good music which also varies but just to let u know theres about 10 million ppl who disagree with 50 haters and at the end of the day he still has more money than u guys.
 11 years ago '04        #57
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
i also dont get how you say he started out as gangster rapper if reffering to get rich or die trying cuz all you guys loved that album but you have to realize, that was also a mainstream album seeing it sold like 11 mill. you cant have a legitmate discussion about this, its purely a subjective topic, opinion based, have an objective dicussion and from there it has logic.
 11 years ago '05        #58
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
i dont kno wat to sya.. he can still amke hot msuic,.. but iw ant that get rich or die tryin sh*t
 05-05-2007, 01:15 PM         #59
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter what anyone says about 50, he's till going platinum. He's the biggest, most marketable name in hip-hop right now, as in evidenced in this thread (even the people who hate his music can't keep his name outta their mouths). And we all know everybody on here that don't like him is going to buy or download the album just to have something to b!tch out on Boxden.

My point.....if you don't like 50, don't talk about him. Why give the 50 groupies and d-riders more ammunition to start e-beef and look like tough guys? By talking about him, you're giving him what he wants: attention and free publicity.
 05-05-2007, 01:18 PM         #60
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will be dope
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy