May 3 - Teenagers 'raped by gang of boys'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #121
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 bigkilla said:
word you think im pus*y cause im white right...look whos poppin sh*t though, you out like a thousand miles away from me...came outta NOWHERE talkin sh*t..like dog, your the pus*y. son, and you doin dirt? you poppin sh*t OUTTA NOWHERE so your the f*g**t and if you sayin im a pus*y a.ss white boy the fu*k outta here ill fu*k ya mother while you videotape that sh*t with your father makin me a bologna sandwich. i aint tryin to act nothin. the fu*k is the point, im here your there...if you come to brooklyn send me a message and ill holla shorty...
uh oh........ got em mad

shut yo pus*y a.ss up...... bi*ch

and this dumbass still doesn't get the point

Point is.......YOU'RE A CLOWN AND A RAPIST

k!ll yourself !!!

Last edited by DJ Endo; 05-07-2007 at 11:01 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #122
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9486 9486
LOL I come back in here after 3 days and bigkilla still gettin' ran on.

Someone's mad.

Gianni said:
P.S. U SOUND LIKE A DOUCHEBAG
and you proved yourself to be a douchebag by making a dumb a.ss post that tries to get at someone instead of making an intelligent argument about the topic at hand.

It's cool. I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp. k!ll yourself now before it's too late.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 05-07-2007 at 11:27 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #123
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,582 | Props total: 5368 5368
i aint mad my dude, this the internet...sh*t makes me laugh when f*g**ts talk sh*t a thousand miles away...make me wonder how sad there lives really are if they cant do sh*t in person but need to pop sh*t MIIIIIIILES away

and people accusin me of sayin this

but when did i say it was ok and good that they got r*ped?

i said they bullsh*ttin and lyin and i said they shouldn't have been there but you said i said it was good?

and italybklyn your pus*y, flat out, how i know? your a f*g**t who plays xbox live and has numbers in his name replacin letters like a f*g**t go play warcraft

aight my lil sons, it seems like yall got nothin else to do besides talk sh*t na mean, i came up with valid points and no ones responded to them so its aight, im tired of this thread, more than half of the thread agreed with me sayin they lyin and hoes are quick to pull out a r*pe charge so here ima ask yall 1 more time then be out and like i said if yall got a problem and talkin sh*t send me a private message if you headin to bk anytime

1. why didn't they ask the bus driver instead of gettin off with them kids?
2. why did they follow people they dont know in a bad neighborhood?
3. why did they go into a empty park with people they dont know?
4. they weren't a.ssaulted, or threatened, or even shown a weapon...so what exactly made it "forced"
5. the girls in the article didn't say anything in it besides "they took pictures"....they couldn't say "they attacked us"?
6. if those boys were 13-14 and if they were older...couldn't they atleast defend themselves alittle? and if they were younger...why were they out hangin with them kids at night(most likely)?

if you dont answer each and everyone one...HOP OFF MY d*ck your mothers a guntha
 11 years ago '04        #124
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9486 9486
 bigkilla said:
i aint mad my dude, this the internet...sh*t makes me laugh when f*g**ts talk sh*t a thousand miles away...make me wonder how sad there lives really are if they cant do sh*t in person but need to pop sh*t MIIIIIIILES away

and people accusin me of sayin this

but when did i say it was ok and good that they got r*ped?

i said they bullsh*ttin and lyin and i said they shouldn't have been there but you said i said it was good?

and italybklyn your pus*y, flat out, how i know? your a f*g**t who plays xbox live and has numbers in his name replacin letters like a f*g**t go play warcraft

aight my lil sons, it seems like yall got nothin else to do besides talk sh*t na mean, i came up with valid points and no ones responded to them so its aight, im tired of this thread, more than half of the thread agreed with me sayin they lyin and hoes are quick to pull out a r*pe charge so here ima ask yall 1 more time then be out and like i said if yall got a problem and talkin sh*t send me a private message if you headin to bk anytime

4. they weren't a.ssaulted, or threatened, or even shown a weapon...so what exactly made it "forced"
5. the girls in the article didn't say anything in it besides "they took pictures"....they couldn't say "they attacked us"?
6. if those boys were 13-14 and if they were older...couldn't they atleast defend themselves alittle? and if they were younger...why were they out hangin with them kids at night(most likely)?

if you dont answer each and everyone one...HOP OFF MY d*ck your mothers a guntha

Sounds to me like someone is talkin' mad sh*t 100's of miles away :rolleyes:
contradicting a.ss, paragraph trypin a.ss, feelings hurt, crying a.ss mother fu*ker.

You do realize that the only reason fools are talkin' sh*t to you is because you said those girls had it coming? No body cares about who you are as a person. But you obviously don't know a girl that has been r*ped before. Otherwise you would think differently.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 05-07-2007 at 12:12 PM..
 05-07-2007, 04:33 PM         #125
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
Im on the side of the defense right now, but the majority of those questions can be answered by the fact that they are stupid girls. I have seen girls do some real dumb, irrational sh*t before. There doesn't need to be an explanation for what they did.

#4, 5, 6: If they were outnumbered by some guys that were bigger/stronger than them, it is possible that they wouldn't try to f!ght if they were threatened. So, they may not have been attacked at all. Im sure they'd rather take a lil c*ck than to be beat down. Plus, age has very little to do with size/strength/intelligence.

I still stand behind the fact that the girls probably got scared after they saw the boys taking pictures, and they didn't wanna look like hoes to parents/internet, so they made up a story. But ya neva know.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy