Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,567 | Props total: 5220 5220
yo hhs im done with you, you don't even have a strong argument yourself

all you do is say "stop a.ssumin" like thats all you got to say...like a fu*kin parrot

see other people are poppin out with the same sh*t im sayin, the freakest hoes will turn into r*pe victims

dont you remember the duke case? a stripper who was a "victim" but bi*ch tried that sh*t a million times...you don't know sh*t about the streets my dude, bi*ches like try sh*t like that all the time, i ain't sayin a girl was never r*ped and i feel bad for girls who did get r*ped, but this story does not add up...like nothin at all makes sense

1. they get off a bus with random people who they dont know and they coulda just asked the bus driver
2. you in a bad neighborhood with people you dont know
3. you goin into a empty park with people you dont know
4. they aint pull a gun, a knife, they aint hit them even...nothin about a.ssault in the article but they were forced to give head?
5. the only thing in that article that seems so outta place is that they were taking pictures

you do the math homie..
 11 years ago '04        #102
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Of course I don't have a strong argument, I'm not arguing for a side, I'm not trying to convince anyone of the guilt or innocence of the boys. All I'm doing is responding to your arguments and pointing out the problems, and I keep saying you're making unfounded a.ssumptions, because that's what you keep doing. Now you're just relisting all the stuff we've already talked about, and I've already given my view on. So basically, if you want to jump to the conclusion you have based on that stuff, go ahead, but don't get all upset when someone questions you. I just don't think the stuff you've mentioned is nearly enough to reach a conclusion, and I certainly don't think running in here say "fu*k them hoes" and all that stuff you did is the right way to carry on a civilized conversion. Maybe if you have presented what you had to say adequately in the first place, people wouldn't have called you ignorant, they would have disagreed with you in a reasoned way. But you come in here talking in an ignorant way, rather than logically, and you're gonna get the responses you did.

I've already responded to all of stuff you listed, so like I said, we've pretty much discussed this as far as it can be discussed with what we know, so I guess I'm done too.

Last edited by HHS; 05-05-2007 at 10:52 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #103
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
no you haven't

why they walkin through bad neighborhoods in places they don't know with people they dont know?
 11 years ago '04        #104
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigkilla said:
no you haven't

why they walkin through bad neighborhoods in places they don't know with people they dont know?
I did respond to that, we just talked about that. I wasn't there, the article didn't give a possible reason. I can't know that answer, and neither can you, and I'm not going to make an a.ssumption about the reason.

Last edited by HHS; 05-05-2007 at 11:03 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #105
lowlow 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 3 3
 bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes

how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
fu*k YOU TOO. YOU PROBABLY WILL r*pe KIDS YOUR DAMN SELF...SOMEBODY MIGHT OF RAN UP IN YOU ALREADY.... WAIT TILL YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER AND REPEAT THAT sh*t.....:finger:
 05-05-2007, 02:19 PM         #106
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure the grls knew wut they were doin
but jus didnt think of the consequences... they liked
trust me
i remember 13-14grls bak in school
they were jus as horny as boys r
 11 years ago '06        #107
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 bigkilla said:
no you haven't

I ain't gonna sit here and argue with a lame like you.

Bottom Line

You got some valid points, but the fact that you said that a girl should be r*ped if she is walking around there late at night is just ignorant. You can type paragraphs all day and talk sh*t. It'll just prove how lame you are @ the end of the day.

I'm pretty sure you ain't nothing but a pus*y a.ss white boy man. Cuz real n*ggaz do dirt, they don't hide behind the pc. They out here in the real world, doin real sh*t son. You tryin WAAAAAAYYYYYYY to hard to be gangsta online.

Smarten up kid..... you ain't on my level
 11 years ago '06        #108
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
It seems like crazy things happen in London alot
 11 years ago '06        #109
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 DJ Endo said:
I ain't gonna sit here and argue with a lame like you.

Bottom Line

You got some valid points, but the fact that you said that a girl should be r*ped if she is walking around there late at night is just ignorant. You can type paragraphs all day and talk sh*t. It'll just prove how lame you are @ the end of the day.

I'm pretty sure you ain't nothing but a pus*y a.ss white boy man. Cuz real n*ggaz do dirt, they don't hide behind the pc. They out here in the real world, doin real sh*t son. You tryin WAAAAAAYYYYYYY to hard to be gangsta online.

Smarten up kid..... you ain't on my level
word you think im pus*y cause im white right...look whos poppin sh*t though, you out like a thousand miles away from me...came outta NOWHERE talkin sh*t..like dog, your the pus*y. son, and you doin dirt? you poppin sh*t OUTTA NOWHERE so your the f*g**t and if you sayin im a pus*y a.ss white boy the fu*k outta here ill fu*k ya mother while you videotape that sh*t with your father makin me a bologna sandwich. i aint tryin to act nothin. the fu*k is the point, im here your there...if you come to brooklyn send me a message and ill holla shorty...
 05-06-2007, 08:46 PM         #110
kazman77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #111
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 bigkilla said:
word you think im pus*y cause im white right...look whos poppin sh*t though, you out like a thousand miles away from me...came outta NOWHERE talkin sh*t..like dog, your the pus*y. son, and you doin dirt? you poppin sh*t OUTTA NOWHERE so your the f*g**t and if you sayin im a pus*y a.ss white boy the fu*k outta here ill fu*k ya mother while you videotape that sh*t with your father makin me a bologna sandwich. i aint tryin to act nothin. the fu*k is the point, im here your there...if you come to brooklyn send me a message and ill holla shorty...
don't worry I'm siding with you white boy :D :D truth
 05-06-2007, 09:06 PM         #112
Gianni  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
naw I was going off of this part
[/B]

You won't do sh*t you little punk a.ss e thug. Your a.ss ain't in college. Anyone can tell that by the way you speak. So I'll tell you what. Go home...hit puberty...grow the fu*k up....become a real fu*king man....then come back and rethink your ignorance.

P.S. THERE IS NEVER A TIME WHEN IT IS OK TO FORCE ANOTHER PERSON TO DO SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DO.
P.S. U SOUND LIKE A DOUCHEBAG
 11 years ago '06        #113
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
i love how mad people hear talk so much sh*t about race and what not

but 99% of ya'll are pussies that need a website like this just to talk sh*t cause yall cant do it on the street and sh*t

like it aint even like im lyin, i challenged a few dudes on this board to f!ght and all them back out and sh*t...so im white, and im pressin blacks on this board and they aint f!ghtin, so the fu*k does race gotta do with it now?

nothin, race got nothin to do with sh*t...and if you got a problem with me, send me a private message or somethin, holla at me, and we could handle this sh*t, bi*ch a.ss dudes on this board just fall back quick like one legged bi*ches walkin up stairs
 11 years ago '05        #114
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
lol shame on yall nigg@s who think its okay to FORCE ya d*ck in any kind of bi*ch (hoes,s.luts, hood, suburban, good, conservative).... cuz there in a bad neighborhood???? so they have the right to r*pe them .... alot of dumb nigg@s.... and fu*k dem bi*ches who scream r*pe when consensual
 11 years ago '06        #115
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
anyone else catch the date on this?
Saturday, 22 December, 2001,

11 years ago '05        #116
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
^^^lol yeah n*gga that is like on page 4
 11 years ago '04        #117
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Velveeta00 said:
anyone else catch the date on this?
Saturday, 22 December, 2001,

The link is wrong, it's about a different r*pe case, this one is recent.

11 years ago '05        #118
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
stupid kids
 11 years ago '04        #119
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
LOL @ the comments, the human race is a funny one :D
 05-07-2007, 10:51 AM         #120
jae shady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kn homos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy