May 3 - Teenagers 'raped by gang of boys'

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2007, 12:55 AM         #81
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-man20001 said:
Yall rapin over there?
Yeah and better than "yall" too.
 11 years ago '06        #82
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 bigkilla said:
THANK You! SEE SOME PEOPLE KNOW THE DEAL

you don't fu*k with a r*pe charge

and you don't need a weapon to r*pe

but it doesn't say sh*t about a.ssault neither, only that they took pics

mad weird those girls decided to get off the bus early instead of askin the bus driver? and then went to a empty park with guys in a bad neighborhood...got "raped" saw pics were bein taken and sh*t and nothing about a.ssault?

here hhs or whoever else wanna ride my d*ck...I AIN'T GONNA CALLIN THEM LIARS BUT SURE AS HELL I WANNA HEAR MORE BEFORE I CALL MY JUDGEMENT

happy? ya'll could hop off now and sh*t...yall some cornballs catchin feelings that two girls got r*ped by 3 13-14 year olds
At the end of the day, u don't know what the fu*k happened. this story has a lot of missing pieces. And why the fu*k are ya'll arguing over a 6 yr old story and sh*t.

BIGKILLA, u claimin u get pus*y and all this kinda sh*t but you on here catchin e-feelings because n*ggaz didn't was feelin what u sayin and sh*t.
I bet you a fu*kin lame a.ss wigga. using words like "cornball"

fu*k OUTTA HERE....... "CORNBALL"...
 11 years ago '07        #83
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
crazy wild
 11 years ago '07        #84
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
that's crazy wild
 11 years ago '06        #85
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,618 | Props total: 5445 5445
 DJ Endo said:
At the end of the day, u don't know what the fu*k happened. this story has a lot of missing pieces. And why the fu*k are ya'll arguing over a 6 yr old story and sh*t.

BIGKILLA, u claimin u get pus*y and all this kinda sh*t but you on here catchin e-feelings because n*ggaz didn't was feelin what u sayin and sh*t.
I bet you a fu*kin lame a.ss wigga. using words like "cornball"

fu*k OUTTA HERE....... "CORNBALL"...

fu*k outta here, i aint catchin no feelings, i said what i said then these a**holes got heartbroken about what i said

and fu*k you i would herb you and your lowlife father you pus*y
like dog, you comin here straight to internet beef, outta no where talkin sh*t. like son, i would bust a nut on your mother and tell her to keep my kids on her face till she gets back home and tell her to smile at you and your father with that sh*t on her face....the bi*ch would do it with pride too...the fu*kin hoe.
 05-05-2007, 02:20 AM         #86
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twisted fu*ked up little bi*chs
 11 years ago '05        #87
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 bigkilla said:
and to the dude who said im immature

you fu*kin think those lil hoes aint know what they were doin?

they knew what the fu*k was up...you think these girls aint little skanks or somethin? they probably tried gettin down with them dudes then and hoes should get r*ped then

the fu*kin gunthas..

I believe your innocent until proven guilty so both parties should be given the benefit of the doubt until its proven either way.....

....but for anyone to say that a 13 year old girl deserves to get r*ped has obviously got some serious issues with women.
 11 years ago '06        #88
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 bigkilla said:
fu*k outta here, i aint catchin no feelings, i said what i said then these a**holes got heartbroken about what i said

and fu*k you i would herb you and your lowlife father you pus*y
like dog, you comin here straight to internet beef, outta no where talkin sh*t. like son, i would bust a nut on your mother and tell her to keep my kids on her face till she gets back home and tell her to smile at you and your father with that sh*t on her face....the bi*ch would do it with pride too...the fu*kin hoe.

someones mad :)

Oh damn, you got me! How can i come back from that one.

fu*k OUTTA HERE

you probably never even slap boxed a n*gga before but talkin mad sh*t to n*ggaz on here. Yo mama this, yo mama that. damn sh*ts gettin real old son. come w/ some new material.

k!ll yourself waste of sperm.
 11 years ago '05        #89
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 bigkilla said:
and to the dude who said im immature

you fu*kin think those lil hoes aint know what they were doin?

they knew what the fu*k was up...you think these girls aint little skanks or somethin? they probably tried gettin down with them dudes then and hoes should get r*ped then

the fu*kin gunthas..
idk how far this discussion went here but that sh*t sounds like "they asked for it"

and that's right from the rapist dictionary...... "hoes should get r*ped?" dude get some help before you abuse someone other than yourself
 11 years ago '05        #90
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
lmao y'all made the lil rapist mad.

05-05-2007, 07:50 AM         #91
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
haha i was in London five weeks ago and it's funny how the biggest problem in the city is kids running loose and vandalizing sh*t...there was this whole article about this new policy against people wearing hoods. i guess theres gotta be some form of crime with no firearms
this c*nt always tryin 2 have a go @ the uk

we dont have guns here? wtf are u talkin about

in liverpool we have fukin car bombs lad on police stations so dont get c*cky

back on ur open top bus tour an stay the fuk out of the real uk
 05-05-2007, 07:54 AM         #92
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o an whoevers sayin they cudnt be forced 2 do sumit without a gun or knife r wrong

it already says ther in an area they duno with what was it 3 lads?

late @night? as if they wernet scared
 05-05-2007, 08:22 AM         #93
gfrenzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my sentiments exactly

bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes

how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
 11 years ago '06        #94
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 DJ Endo said:

someones mad :)

Oh damn, you got me! How can i come back from that one.

fu*k OUTTA HERE

you probably never even slap boxed a n*gga before but talkin mad sh*t to n*ggaz on here. Yo mama this, yo mama that. damn sh*ts gettin real old son. come w/ some new material.

k!ll yourself waste of sperm.

yo dun, you are such a pus*y you f*g**t you cried probably when you met justin timberlake and what about yo mama this yo mama that

fu*k outta here lil dun, in person i'd punch you right in the fu*kin mouth and your homeboys will cross the street like "we aint mad at that"

like dog, your probably the neighborhood f*g**t, the kid who everybodies mothers would see walkin around and skippin and sh*t and not want their kids to hang out with you or somethin so you decide to sit here randomly talkin sh*t like look at the sh*t your talkin, i aint gonna sit here wastin time out my life like i already have respondin to kids who like to talk sh*t cause im never gonna see you so theres no point, most of boxden is pus*y, mad people here talk sh*t, some kid from bk popped sh*t off to me too, i called him out to f!ght and what he do disappear, but its ok ya'll could avoid beatings as much as yall want its just get make it worse when yall get caught

and no one answered my question

why aint them hoes just ask the bus driver instead of gettin off the bus early with random kids?

why did they decide to go to a empty park at night when it was empty? didnt they see somethin was wrong?

some of yall gave me hate, more gave me props...i guess i see whos real street dudes cause they know theres hoes, but dudes on here coverin up thinkin girls can't be hoes your mothers probably go out and be fu*kin around with the mailman and tell yall they just wrestlin so i guess ya'll used to coverin up for hoes...fu*k yall lames.
 11 years ago '04        #95
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bigkilla said:
why aint them hoes just ask the bus driver instead of gettin off the bus early with random kids?

why did they decide to go to a empty park at night when it was empty? didnt they see somethin was wrong?

some of yall gave me hate, more gave me props...i guess i see whos real street dudes cause they know theres hoes, but dudes on here coverin up thinkin girls can't be hoes your mothers probably go out and be fu*kin around with the mailman and tell yall they just wrestlin so i guess ya'll used to coverin up for hoes...fu*k yall lames.
You don't even know for sure that it was at night, and they supposedly didn't know the area, so perhaps they didn't realize the park would be empty until it was already too late. As for the reasons for getting off the bus, no one can answer that, maybe they liked the boys, who knows. Obviously they made some wrong decisions if their story is true, people do that, it doesn't mean their story isn't true, and it certainly doesn't mean they deserved to get r*ped if their story is true.

As for the second thing you said, I think most people realize that girls can be hoes, but you shouldn't just jump to the conclusion that they're hoes like you did. Says a lot about your attitude towards women that you immediately reached that conclusion, and the first thing you said was "fu*k them hoes".

Last edited by HHS; 05-05-2007 at 09:41 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #96
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
you can't see the parks empty from far away? is it a indoor park with 2 feet thick brick walls or something?

and it dont mention the girls ages, and if they out by themselves like that again like i said most likely at night since no one was there to see sh*t they must be over 14...so i guess them girls found out they some young a.ss kids, and saw them takin pics so felt stupid

and see you cant answer why they got off the bus...they know the deal my dude, accept that.
 11 years ago '04        #97
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigkilla said:
you can't see the parks empty from far away? is it a indoor park with 2 feet thick brick walls or something?
I've never seen the area, I don't think you have either, so we can't know how the park may have seemed to them at the time. All I know is that it is possible to have a park where you make a few turns and suddenly you're away from an area where people usually go, so I can't say they would have known not knowing the particular area, and neither can you.

and it dont mention the girls ages, and if they out by themselves like that again like i said most likely at night since no one was there to see sh*t they must be over 14...so i guess them girls found out they some young a.ss kids, and saw them takin pics so felt stupid
You're making unfounded a.ssumptions.

and see you cant answer why they got off the bus...they know the deal my dude, accept that.
Of course I can't answer it, I wasn't there, the article doesn't give any possible reason. Again, you're jumping to conclusions.

Last edited by HHS; 05-05-2007 at 10:07 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #98
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
hop off my nuts....i know you defendin them girls you just keepin it down low
 11 years ago '04        #99
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigkilla said:
hop off my nuts....i know you defendin them girls you just keepin it down low
Yet another unfounded a.ssumption. I'm not defending anyone, unlike you I haven't proclaimed guilt or innocence in this case, it's just very easy to pick apart what you've said, you don't have very strong arguments, just conclusions you're jumped to based on your biased view.

Anyway, I think this discussion has gone as far as it can, so I'll just leave it at what I've said, unless you actually have something worthwhile to add.

Last edited by HHS; 05-05-2007 at 10:28 AM..
 05-05-2007, 10:16 AM         #100
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
THANK You! SEE SOME PEOPLE KNOW THE DEAL

you don't fu*k with a r*pe charge

and you don't need a weapon to r*pe

but it doesn't say sh*t about a.ssault neither, only that they took pics

mad weird those girls decided to get off the bus early instead of askin the bus driver? and then went to a empty park with guys in a bad neighborhood...got "raped" saw pics were bein taken and sh*t and nothing about a.ssault?

here hhs or whoever else wanna ride my d*ck...I AIN'T GONNA CALLIN THEM LIARS BUT SURE AS HELL I WANNA HEAR MORE BEFORE I CALL MY JUDGEMENT

happy? ya'll could hop off now and sh*t...yall some cornballs catchin feelings that two girls got r*ped by 3 13-14 year olds
I think that is the where this whole r*pe case originated from. Pictures will make a freak turn into a r*pe victim.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy