May 3 - Teenagers 'raped by gang of boys'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,567 | Props total: 5218 5218
 HHS said:
No one called you ignorant for wanting to hear both sides, people called you ignorant for saying "fu*k them hoes" and all that other stuff. You did the opposite of coming in here being neutral & wanting to hear both sides, you came in here and immediately insulted the supposed victims (calling them hoes and skanks among other things), declared that they knew what they were doing, and proceeded to throw insults at anyone who questioned the maturity of your comments. You call that neutral? Waiting to hear both sides? You must be joking, maybe you need to re-read what you said, not at all neutral.

And yes, it's possible to force someone to give you head without a weapon, just make them fear for their safety enough so they're in a state of mind where they think it's their only real choice if they want to get out of there not dead or severly injured. Obviously, if their story is true, getting off the bus and going with the boys was a bad decision, but making that bad decision doesn't mean they deserved to get r*ped in my book, if that's what really happened.
who did i insult first? i said fu*k those hoes cause they tryin to get two dudes locked up then these two fu*kin cornballs sent me hate and said im ignorant and sh*t...so fu*k them and fear for what? it doesnt even say they were even threatened

told them to hoes to give them head and they went down and thats how they feared for their lives?

and see alot of dudes backin me up why? cause nothin in that story backs up and its fishy so i see everyone poppin up with talkin sh*t about them kids like they dont even know the story sayin im ignorant and should read the article

like dog, just cause a article makes someone look bad it doesn't mean its true

wouldn't that make me ignorant to read the article and fall for everything that sh*t says? i should find out about both sides rather than hearin a favoring side

all them a**holes who read it and thought to themselves those girls were innocent are fu*kin morons...just cause yall read somethin dont mean its the truth... bush put out sh*t talkin about terrorists in the middle east..

was that sh*t true?

like dog, yall need to really learn about street smarts or somethin cause ya'll must not know about them lil hoes runnin around doin dudes dirty

kobe case, duke case, michael strahan and the list goes on...use your heads and don't believe what 1 article tells you cause ya'll are ignorant as fu*k then if you sit there and choose a side cause some guy wrote up a article makin them look like monsters...
 11 years ago '06        #62
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
and for these f*g**ts sendin me hate thinkin my emotions are crushed or somethin

I DONT CARE

ya'll act like my feelings are hurt with you sayin "ignorance" and sendin me hate and rating me on a WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET. do you think about me or something? like do you sit there and say to yourself "man im gonna take time out my life to try to make him miserable"...like do you like me or somethin? do you want my myspace or somethin? get off my d*ck you f*g**ts

i get pus*y...

i suggest you try too...
 11 years ago '05        #63
uncle_pauly 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
lol ^^^^^^^^ real talk
props
 11 years ago '05        #64
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 bigkilla said:
i get pus*y...
Rapists "get pus*y" too; it clearly isn't about that.

As for the hate thing, I doubt anyone who gave you hate really thought you'd care about it; I certainly didn't. But you know what, your comments make you seem like a little AIDS-ridden wannabe rapist - & I don't condone that.
 11 years ago '05        #65
uncle_pauly 
space
space
i mean r*pe is terrible but jus hearin that crazy story i dont think they was r*ped either imagin theres 2 "older girls" against 3 young boys and they get "lured" to this "empty" park where theyre "forced" to "suck some d*cks" keyword being SUCK how can you make 2 girls suck your d*ck without any weapon???????
the sh*ts not addin up G
 11 years ago '04        #66
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bigkilla said:
who did i insult first? i said fu*k those hoes cause they tryin to get two dudes locked up then these two fu*kin cornballs sent me hate and said im ignorant and sh*t...so fu*k them and fear for what? it doesnt even say they were even threatened

told them to hoes to give them head and they went down and thats how they feared for their lives?

and see alot of dudes backin me up why? cause nothin in that story backs up and its fishy so i see everyone poppin up with talkin sh*t about them kids like they dont even know the story sayin im ignorant and should read the article

like dog, just cause a article makes someone look bad it doesn't mean its true

wouldn't that make me ignorant to read the article and fall for everything that sh*t says? i should find out about both sides rather than hearin a favoring side

all them a**holes who read it and thought to themselves those girls were innocent are fu*kin morons...just cause yall read somethin dont mean its the truth... bush put out sh*t talkin about terrorists in the middle east..

was that sh*t true?

like dog, yall need to really learn about street smarts or somethin cause ya'll must not know about them lil hoes runnin around doin dudes dirty

kobe case, duke case, michael strahan and the list goes on...use your heads and don't believe what 1 article tells you cause ya'll are ignorant as fu*k then if you sit there and choose a side cause some guy wrote up a article makin them look like monsters...
I'm not arguing that the articles isn't biased or that it doesn't lack some details, but you're just as biased, and you're passing judgement on something you know little about. Your attitude and the attitude of other who agree with you doesn't surprise me at all, it's unfotunately the attitude a lot of men have towards females, the attitude that leads to r*pe and stuff of that nature. You have no trouble a.ssuming the girls to be lying hoes and skanks, of course everyone with a brain knows that some there are people like that, but it's ignorant on your part to jump to conclusions based on that. You're not looking at both sides of the story at all and for you to keep claiming that is stupid, your comments are as clear as day, while some people are immediately a.ssuming the boys are guilts, you immediately said the opposite, that makes you no better.
 11 years ago '06        #67
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
word uncle pauly but these lil dumbasses think they know everything by readin a article

i wanna see the phone cam pics or videos they took and i wanna see if the girls were cryin and screamin for help

i guess they couldnt scream with them d*cks in their mouth like that

Calcuo..your really ignorant man, you say sh*t about me but your the one who reads one ONE SIDED article and believe those dudes were wrong.

and shuuuuuuuuuuuut the fu*k up your a sucka...your location is chuck norris's garage ey?

he probably got his nunchucks down ya throat your a f*g**t and ya father is a low life c*ck sucka

again

i get pus*y, you sit there and jerk off with one hand and click "hate" with the other

ya mother shoulda aborted you with a coathanger you fu*kface..die
 11 years ago '04        #68
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 uncle_pauly said:
i mean r*pe is terrible but jus hearin that crazy story i dont think they was r*ped either imagin theres 2 "older girls" against 3 young boys and they get "lured" to this "empty" park where theyre "forced" to "suck some d*cks" keyword being SUCK how can you make 2 girls suck your d*ck without any weapon???????
the sh*ts not addin up G
No where in the article did it list the age of the girls, you don't know that they're older. As for the question of force, I don't get why it's so hard for people to imagine how it could happen without a weapon, but regardless, as far as the law is concerned a weapon wouldn't be necessary, and that's what matters in the end.
 11 years ago '06        #69
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
yo hhs, your not lookin at both sides neither

you just tryin to talk like you know some sh*t but you don't dun

you sittin there and actually thinkin these dudes are 100% guilty or something

like have you never seen the hood or somethin? bi*ches try to pull this sh*t all the time..all the time

and this story is so suspicious...no weapons, no a.ssault, and these girls gettin off a bus early so two guys could help them out...couldn't they ask the bus driver?

and dude before said southeast london is bad so what the fu*k were they thinkin when gettin off a bus with strangers rather than askin a bus driver, walkin in a bad neighborhood more than likely at night cause no one was there, and told to give head and they werent a.ssaulted, no knife was pulled and no gun was pulled and they did it

and you call me ignorant?
 11 years ago '04        #70
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigkilla said:
yo hhs, your not lookin at both sides neither

you just tryin to talk like you know some sh*t but you don't dun

you sittin there and actually thinkin these dudes are 100% guilty or something

like have you never seen the hood or somethin? bi*ches try to pull this sh*t all the time..all the time

and this story is so suspicious...no weapons, no a.ssault, and these girls gettin off a bus early so two guys could help them out...couldn't they ask the bus driver?

and dude before said southeast london is bad so what the fu*k were they thinkin when gettin off a bus with strangers rather than askin a bus driver, walkin in a bad neighborhood more than likely at night cause no one was there, and told to give head and they werent a.ssaulted, no knife was pulled and no gun was pulled and they did it

and you call me ignorant?
I never said the boys were guilty or innocent, there's not enough here for me to make that judgment either way without jumping to conclusions, which I don't want to do.

Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 09:07 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #71
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
shuut the fu*k up, just by tellin the way you talkin in this thread i could tell you chose your side already
 11 years ago '04        #72
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigkilla said:
shuut the fu*k up, just by tellin the way you talkin in this thread i could tell you chose your side already
If you think that, you're wrong, and I never said that, so again, you're jumping to conclusions without the evidence, you must make a habit of that. The only thing I've done in this thread is respond to a couple of disgusting and/or stupid comments I've seen, like girls deserving to be r*ped if they're out late or you can't force someone to do something without a weapon. Those aren't even specific to this case, I just think r*pe is one of the sickest acts in the world, so ideas like those flying around I thought deserved a response, I wasn't just talking about this alleged r*pe.

Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 09:14 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #73
uncle_pauly 
space
space
 HHS said:
No where in the article did it list the age of the girls, you don't know that they're older. As for the question of force, I don't get why it's so hard for people to imagine how it could happen without a weapon, but regardless, as far as the law is concerned a weapon wouldn't be necessary, and that's what matters in the end.
im pretty sure that in the article when they said aged 13 and 14 that they were talking about the 2 "teenage girls" being "targeted by 3 boys"

:banghead:
 05-04-2007, 09:17 PM         #74
kazman77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*ts whack
 11 years ago '04        #75
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 uncle_pauly said:
im pretty sure that in the article when they said aged 13 and 14 that they were talking about the 2 "teenage girls" being "targeted by 3 boys"

:banghead:
Those were the ages of the boys, never said the girls ages.

"The girls were targeted by the three boys, aged 13 and 14"

"Mr Lucas said one was first forced to perform a s3x act on one of the 14-year-olds"

Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 09:38 PM..
 05-04-2007, 09:44 PM         #76
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes

how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
 11 years ago '05        #77
uncle_pauly 
space
space
 11 years ago '05        #78
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
If they prove it tru then fine k!ll the boys or what ever... but if it turns out they were fibbing those bi*ches should be k!lled or something. r*pe ain't something to play around with. Even if you get off (in America) it's still on your recored which elminates alot of job options. Plus other women and family looks at you differen't that sh*t is not funny it can destroy a young person's life.
 11 years ago '06        #79
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
THANK You! SEE SOME PEOPLE KNOW THE DEAL

you don't fu*k with a r*pe charge

and you don't need a weapon to r*pe

but it doesn't say sh*t about a.ssault neither, only that they took pics

mad weird those girls decided to get off the bus early instead of askin the bus driver? and then went to a empty park with guys in a bad neighborhood...got "raped" saw pics were bein taken and sh*t and nothing about a.ssault?

here hhs or whoever else wanna ride my d*ck...I AIN'T GONNA CALLIN THEM LIARS BUT SURE AS HELL I WANNA HEAR MORE BEFORE I CALL MY JUDGEMENT

happy? ya'll could hop off now and sh*t...yall some cornballs catchin feelings that two girls got r*ped by 3 13-14 year olds
 05-05-2007, 12:18 AM         #80
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datdude07 said:
london is the new n.carolina
Yall rapin over there?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago