May 3 - Teenagers 'raped by gang of boys'

most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 macadon83 said:
Thats the same thing i was thinking. They are painting these boys as monsters in that article but leave out some key info.

1. How old were the girls (cuz the ages they give seems to be for the boys)?
2. After talking to these boys, why did they decide to get off the bus early and let the boys show them where to go?
3. And how were they forced? It says nothing of weapons or even a.ssault on these girls.

They did all that sh*t willingly, then realized just how big of wh0ores they were and wanted to switch the story. The kids prolly took pictures and vids and then the girls got scared.
There is a lack of info, yet you have no trouble deciding what actually happened?


Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #42
John_Dillinga 
space
avatar space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
There have been a lot of news stories coming out of the Euorpe media agencies about girls as young as 10 years old having s3x, And rising instances of girls 12 and older getting pregnant using drugs etc...

Now wether these girls were "Totally" innocent is up to the investigators of the case but who knows we might be getting only half the story at this point.

I could see these girls possibly teasing the boys in a s3xual manner based on everything that has been going on over there, But it could also be the fualt of the boys as well, We don't have all the information at hand so untill we do I think everyone in here needs to calm down.
 05-04-2007, 12:25 PM         #43
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
No, it's the ages of the boys.
Then why was the age of the third not mentioned. It doesn't even say two of them were 14 etc.


We will wait and see.





Ahh nevermind, later on it says one of the 14 year olds.



This is some of the sh*ttest BBC writing I have seen.


Last edited by Exodus X13; 05-04-2007 at 12:26 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #44
youngmeriwether 
space
avatar space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
i bet they knew what was goin' on they just didn't feel like yellin' 4 help or nuttin like that sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #45
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
I'm no crimnal or anything but how do you make someone give you head? With no weapons or no cases so far of them hitting the girls
 11 years ago '05        #46
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 John_Dillinga said:
I could see these girls possibly teasing the boys in a s3xual manner based on everything that has been going on over there
A flawed view but, more importantly, a completely irrelevant one in the eyes of the law.
 11 years ago '07        #47
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
@ n*ggas that can't get pus*y the right way.
 11 years ago '06        #48
John_Dillinga 
space
avatar space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
A flawed view but, more importantly, a completely irrelevant one in the eyes of the law.

How you figure?

Most times all angles are pursued you know how the cops are I doubt they any diffrent over there...

Something like this will probably come out that the girls were antaginizing the boys in some way or whatever the case is...
 11 years ago '04        #49
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 benadreal said:
I'm no crimnal or anything but how do you make someone give you head? With no weapons or no cases so far of them hitting the girls
You threaten physical violence. In this case the girls were outnumbered, and in a park, with probably no one else around, so the girls might not have thought they could get help or get away, and that the boys would attack them they refused.

 John_Dillinga said:
How you figure?

Most times all angles are pursued you know how the cops are I doubt they any diffrent over there...

Something like this will probably come out that the girls were antaginizing the boys in some way or whatever the case is...
He was probably saying it's irrelevant because teasing someone in a s3xual manner or antagonizing them, does not give them the right to r*pe you.


Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 01:55 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #50
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
If anyone seriously thinks those little girls deserved that or "knew" I hope you get r*ped and see how that takes your pride, dignity your life and leaves you to never trust men again. Its the worst act really someone can commit on another apart from murder and torture.

Those boys need their fu*kin back sides sliced off real talk
 05-04-2007, 01:58 PM         #51
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
There is a lack of info, yet you have no trouble deciding what actually happened?
True. I don't know at all what happened, but the way people are attacking the dudes was irritating. Like they can't be innocent, and these girls can't just enjoy sucking and fu*king random dudes. Just gave a forceful opposing view to the bullsh*t already being spoke in the thread.
 11 years ago '04        #52
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 macadon83 said:
True. I don't know at all what happened, but the way people are attacking the dudes was irritating. Like they can't be innocent, and these girls can't just enjoy sucking and fu*king random dudes. Just gave a forceful opposing view to the bullsh*t already being spoke in the thread.
ok, I get that, I'm all for question the bullsh*t opinions, just not declaring the opposite view to be true. I don't think we have enough info to decide either way.
 05-04-2007, 02:04 PM         #53
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes


how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
real talk
 05-04-2007, 02:09 PM         #54
OuTaNdBaD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes


how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
I:applause: Forced to give oral?????? how the fu*k????
 11 years ago '05        #55
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 1448 1448
 boxden813 said:
That is some sick sh*t, I have a daughter too. Those boys wouldn't even make it to that court room around here.. Belive that!! Props
Yeah man, i would love to beat down these kids ,
 11 years ago '06        #56
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 5416 5416
to the dudes who said im ignorant and gave me hate....you serious?

FIND ME ONE GIRL YOU COULD FORCE TO GIVE YOU HEAD WITHOUT HITTIN, OR THREATENING WITH A WEAPON

AND TO THE DUDES WHO SAID IM A a**hole FOR SAYING THEY DESERVED IT

those lil gunthas goin into a empty park(most likely at night) with dudes they don't know in south east london(that other dude before said sh*t wasn't good over there)..the fu*k they thinkin?

yea yea sh*ts sad them lil hoes got "raped" but you know what, i wanna hear both sides of the story. i dont wanna hear "they did this and they're bad" bullsh*t cause people who are callin ME ignorant are ignorant and dumb as fu*k to sit there read 1 article and just make a decision...yall some dumbass motherfu*kers and if yall even got girlfriends they probably cheatin on you tellin you "im goin to my grandmas house" but fu*kin with dudes at the club.

like yo, how am i ignorant for wantin to hear both sides?

trust me, i seen this sh*t a million times...lil hoes fu*kin with dudes then tryin to lock them up...fu*kin gunthas....so ima sit here and wait to hear both sides and not sit here sayin "man i feel bad for them i hope those kids fry" but sit neutral till i hear both sides while yall i refresh my page and see my hate goin up while ya mothers givin me brain and i aint forcin the hoes neither...


Last edited by bigkilla; 05-04-2007 at 06:06 PM..
 05-04-2007, 06:12 PM         #57
mattwoolly8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow kids r gettin way out of control
 11 years ago '04        #58
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bigkilla said:
to the dudes who said im ignorant and gave me hate....you serious?

FIND ME ONE GIRL YOU COULD FORCE TO GIVE YOU HEAD WITHOUT HITTIN, OR THREATENING WITH A WEAPON

AND TO THE DUDES WHO SAID IM A a**hole FOR SAYING THEY DESERVED IT

those lil gunthas goin into a empty park(most likely at night) with dudes they don't know in south east london(that other dude before said sh*t wasn't good over there)..the fu*k they thinkin?

yea yea sh*ts sad them lil hoes got "raped" but you know what, i wanna hear both sides of the story. i dont wanna hear "they did this and they're bad" bullsh*t cause people who are callin ME ignorant are ignorant and dumb as fu*k to sit there read 1 article and just make a decision...yall some dumbass motherfu*kers and if yall even got girlfriends they probably cheatin on you tellin you "im goin to my grandmas house" but fu*kin with dudes at the club.

like yo, how am i ignorant for wantin to hear both sides?

trust me, i seen this sh*t a million times...lil hoes fu*kin with dudes then tryin to lock them up...fu*kin gunthas....so ima sit here and wait to hear both sides and not sit here sayin "man i feel bad for them i hope those kids fry" but sit neutral till i hear both sides while yall i refresh my page and see my hate goin up while ya mothers givin me brain and i aint forcin the hoes neither...
No one called you ignorant for wanting to hear both sides, people called you ignorant for saying "fu*k them hoes" and all that other stuff. You did the opposite of coming in here being neutral & wanting to hear both sides, you came in here and immediately insulted the supposed victims (calling them hoes and skanks among other things), declared that they knew what they were doing, and proceeded to throw insults at anyone who questioned the maturity of your comments. You call that neutral? Waiting to hear both sides? You must be joking, maybe you need to re-read what you said, not at all neutral.

And yes, it's possible to force someone to give you head without a weapon, just make them fear for their safety enough so they're in a state of mind where they think it's their only real choice if they want to get out of there not dead or severly injured. Obviously, if their story is true, getting off the bus and going with the boys was a bad decision, but making that bad decision doesn't mean they deserved to get r*ped in my book, if that's what really happened.


Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 07:19 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #59
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 John_Dillinga said:
How you figure?

Most times all angles are pursued you know how the cops are I doubt they any diffrent over there...

Something like this will probably come out that the girls were antaginizing the boys in some way or whatever the case is...
Look, a girl can be the biggest tease ever but the minute you start on some "s3xual contact" without her consent, you're committing a crime.

It's the law.
 05-04-2007, 07:58 PM         #60
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
No one called you ignorant for wanting to hear both sides, people called you ignorant for saying "fu*k them hoes" and all that other stuff. You did the opposite of coming in here being neutral & wanting to hear both sides, you came in here and immediately insulted the supposed victims (calling them hoes and skanks among other things), declared that they knew what they were doing, and proceeded to throw insults at anyone who questioned the maturity of your comments. You call that neutral? Waiting to hear both sides? You must be joking, maybe you need to re-read what you said, not at all neutral.
this was hillarious for some reason............

but i agree with "bigkilla"......from the way this story is setup.......it seem like they was all for it......they got off the bus......and somehow the boys "convinced" them to "let them give the girls directions"......nothin in that story make sense.....then they were "lured" to a park......it sound like some putting out some candy for a baby and standing back........and then the article itself is completely slandered to one side.........the prosecution side.........
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy