May 3 - Teenagers 'raped by gang of boys'

most viewed right now
 100
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 bigkilla said:
your mother sucks d*ck for bust downs

shut the fu*k up

you dont deserve to live
Damn you can't come up with anything better? mother this mother that. It's ok. As you grow older you'll learn some new disses. This is my last post arguing with your broke a.ss.

I just hope that when you actually do get to college, you learn how to be a real man and that NO WOMAN DESERVES TO GET r*peD.

which is why I said sh*t to you in the first place.



continue with the Bx discussion of this article. Hopefully minus the beef.
 05-03-2007, 05:56 PM         #22
Aiko0o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick...
 11 years ago '06        #23
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5442 5442
1. dude said it on other reply if it happened at night (which it most likely did) cause people would see it at a park them lil hoes shouldnt have been out at that time anyway the fu*kin gunthas....if they out at time they shouldnt be, them hoes deserved to be r*ped..ONTOP THAT...the kids were only 13-14 and only 3 of them and there was like 2 girls. not at gun or knife point so how the fu*k they force them? what they do to force them to do it?

they probably were down for that sh*t, then saw the kid videotapin it on his phone and them lil hoes got camera shy thinkin their parents gonna see that sh*t on youtube and just called it r*pe..

2. you called me a e thug but you just admitted to talkin sh*t first...so whos was the one "poppin off on the internet"...you probably got r*ped when you were younger and sh*t left you emotionally scarred to this topic. what a bi*ch..
 05-03-2007, 06:07 PM         #24
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
fu*k ya bi*ch a.ss..

ill out a cigarette on ya fathers forehead you pus*y
LOL!
 11 years ago '04        #25
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 bigkilla said:
1. dude said it on other reply if it happened at night (which it most likely did) cause people would see it at a park them lil hoes shouldnt have been out at that time anyway the fu*kin gunthas....if they out at time they shouldnt be, them hoes deserved to be r*ped....
Man u tripping if u think because those girls were out late, they deserved to be r*ped. So if your mom was out late, met some man, started walking home and he r*ped her. It would be because she deserved it. Cause she out late or she wore a skirt. He's right, no excuse for what happened. If they say no, believe me another girl will be willing. No need to take it.
 11 years ago '06        #26
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5442 5442
first off the fu*k were 2 13 or 14 or whatever young a.ss aged girls doin out that late?

second...what kinda bullsh*t is "they lead them to the park" them hoes knew what was up..they wanted to get down with them dudes and chill

i seen this type of sh*t alot...lil hoes runnin with dudes they dont know actin like the lil gunthas they are..
 11 years ago '06        #27
louielou 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 479 479
 05-03-2007, 07:34 PM         #28
clipswitcha813  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow most girls need to walk with wepons now lol give me props plz
 11 years ago '05        #29
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes


how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
exactly, they didnt like the phonecam idea tho and hated instead.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
That sh*t is fu*ked up no matter what way you look at it, either those girls ares.luts and knew what they were doing and are crying r*pe because they got taped or they did get r*ped.
 05-03-2007, 07:57 PM         #31
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i was in London five weeks ago and it's funny how the biggest problem in the city is kids running loose and vandalizing sh*t...there was this whole article about this new policy against people wearing hoods. i guess theres gotta be some form of crime with no firearms
 11 years ago '04        #32
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bigkilla said:
1. dude said it on other reply if it happened at night (which it most likely did) cause people would see it at a park them lil hoes shouldnt have been out at that time anyway the fu*kin gunthas....if they out at time they shouldnt be, them hoes deserved to be r*ped..ONTOP THAT...the kids were only 13-14 and only 3 of them and there was like 2 girls. not at gun or knife point so how the fu*k they force them? what they do to force them to do it?
People like you make me sick, they deserve to get r*ped because they were out late? What kind of stupid sh*t is that. And like they would really need a knife or a gun to force them, they wouldn't need a weapon to r*pe them when they're stronger and they outnumber them.
 05-03-2007, 11:21 PM         #33
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
haha i was in London five weeks ago and it's funny how the biggest problem in the city is kids running loose and vandalizing sh*t...there was this whole article about this new policy against people wearing hoods. i guess theres gotta be some form of crime with no firearms
Yeah according to the media and old people, everyone wearing a hood is a criminal.

I guess the stupid c*nts forget we live in rainy England... They want kids to walk around with umbrellas or something!?

Anyway, the girls could just be making it up... I don't know why people act surprised at that, it's not like girls have never lied about r*pe before
 11 years ago '04        #34
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 bigkilla said:
first off the fu*k were 2 13 or 14 or whatever young a.ss aged girls doin out that late?

second...what kinda bullsh*t is "they lead them to the park" them hoes knew what was up..they wanted to get down with them dudes and chill

i seen this type of sh*t alot...lil hoes runnin with dudes they dont know actin like the lil gunthas they are..
Article says -

The victim, who was out with a friend, was attacked in a car park in the town centre on Saturday.

She was surrounded by 15 youths before her clothes were pulled from her as she tried to run away.

Police revealed she was then r*ped repeatedly in a stairwell near the Friary Centre in Guildford, Surrey.

The attack occurred between 1130 and 1300 GMT on Saturday.

A police spokesman said the girls were surrounded in the shopping centre before being chased by the boys who were in their early teens.


15 youths surrounded them and the attack occurred between 11:30 and 13:00 which equals 1:00 PM, daylight, you idiot. People like this deserve to be castrated and shot. People that support them like you are just as guilty to me. U never answered my question about your momma. She meets someone and walks home with him and she gets r*ped. Her fault by your logic right.
 05-04-2007, 07:31 AM         #35
Dacosta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah fam,the article he has listed as the source is a different case that happened in 2001,he needs to fix the link
 05-04-2007, 11:04 AM         #36
DOMDOM74  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them dudessome hoes. fo sho they wouldnt make it in the courtroom. props
 11 years ago '05        #37
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 r a n c i d said:
Anyway, the girls could just be making it up... I don't know why people act surprised at that, it's not like girls have never lied about r*pe before
Nah, it's not so much the proposal that the whole truth isn't clear, but the idea that girls are somehow asking to be r*ped - opps, sorry, not "raped", because just being in the presence dudes is equal to giving consent in this c*nt's eyes - by numerous dudes.
 05-04-2007, 11:54 AM         #38
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
what fu*kin bullsh*t

fu*k them hoes


how did they "lead" them to the park.

the fu*k outta here, them hoes knew the deal
Thats the same thing i was thinking. They are painting these boys as monsters in that article but leave out some key info.

1. How old were the girls (cuz the ages they give seems to be for the boys)?
2. After talking to these boys, why did they decide to get off the bus early and let the boys show them where to go?
3. And how were they forced? It says nothing of weapons or even a.ssault on these girls.

They did all that sh*t willingly, then realized just how big of wh0ores they were and wanted to switch the story. The kids prolly took pictures and vids and then the girls got scared.
 05-04-2007, 12:00 PM         #39
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Thats the same thing i was thinking. They are painting these boys as monsters in that article but leave out some key info.

1. How old were the girls (cuz the ages they give seems to be for the boys)?
2. After talking to these boys, why did they decide to get off the bus early and let the boys show them where to go?
3. And how were they forced? It says nothing of weapons or even a.ssault on these girls.

They did all that sh*t willingly, then realized just how big of wh0ores they were and wanted to switch the story. The kids prolly took pictures and vids and then the girls got scared.

#1 - The ages listed were the teenage girls.
 11 years ago '04        #40
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Exodus X13 said:
#1 - The ages listed were the teenage girls.
No, it's the ages of the boys.


Last edited by HHS; 05-04-2007 at 12:07 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy