Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 05-02-2007, 08:14 PM         #22
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mike hart will not go in the first round let alone second pick. he is a power back that is too small and slow.
 11 years ago '04        #23
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 djnovafresh said:
Colt brennan going late second round if he even gets picked. they don't play anybody hell they can't even beat boise state they play in the WAC. now if he did what he has done in the SEC then you can put him top 10. hell troy smith won the heisman he didn't get pick until the second day. chris leak won the national championship he didn't even get picked up. and colt brennan is no where near the talent level these guys are on. plus they play in tough conference colt wouldn't even start in there conference. i say second only cause they going to take the records into consideration but he might ended up in the 5 or 7 round to small to be a nfl qb
Colt is a better Qb prospect than Leak and Smith. The reason leak fell is cuz dude is like 6ft tall trying to throw over 6'8 linemen. And if you really thought Smith would be a QB in the NFL you are living in a dream world. He might not play in the SEC but he throws a great ball, has size and can move pretty well. Hes a prototype for QB's in the NFL.
 11 years ago '04        #24
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
it's just for amusement and to let you get familiar with some names

stop murdering it
 11 years ago '04        #25
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
damn i thought Mario Manningham was taller than 6'....
 11 years ago '07        #26
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 663 663
although I am a big fan of Michigan football, I think Mike Hart is going to be a bust. Tim Biankabatuka and the A-Train were all just as good as Hart, and they all had great lines, just like Hart. The fact is, Hart isn't that good, he just has a great line and a great team around him.
 05-02-2007, 11:03 PM         #27
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Slaton, calais cambell or kenny phillips where there the Patriots would take them. McFadden>>Everyone else tho
 11 years ago '04        #28
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Cowboys aren't taking a QB. Romo got a new contract and the staff believes he's the future.

And they certainly aren't taking another LB in the first round. That'd make it three years in a row they did that.
 11 years ago '06        #29
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JBeezy said:
Cowboys aren't taking a QB. Romo got a new contract and the staff believes he's the future.

And they certainly aren't taking another LB in the first round. That'd make it three years in a row they did that.
all depends on how this year plays out

on the real i cant find a whole where we need a huge fill-in at.... nothing worth a top pick, maybe a receiver or a running back

i wouldnt be mad if we went DeSean Jackson with the Browns pick and then Ray Rice late in the 1st with our pick
 05-02-2007, 11:35 PM         #30
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
Colt brennan going late second round if he even gets picked. they don't play anybody hell they can't even beat boise state they play in the WAC. now if he did what he has done in the SEC then you can put him top 10. hell troy smith won the heisman he didn't get pick until the second day. chris leak won the national championship he didn't even get picked up. and colt brennan is no where near the talent level these guys are on. plus they play in tough conference colt wouldn't even start in there conference. i say second only cause they going to take the records into consideration but he might ended up in the 5 or 7 round to small to be a nfl qb
i can understand your argument...yes we do play in one the weakest conferences. but scouts and coaches recognize talent when they see it. in fact have you seen him play? the dolphins thought he was the 2nd best quarterback prospect if he came out and even told him, they would pick him in their 9 spot. and how is he too small? 6'3
 11 years ago '06        #31
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 djnovafresh said:
n*gga Kevin Kolb went in the early 2nd round when he played on a C-USA school, whos in that division

Memphis, Rice, Tulsa, Southern Miss, East Carolina... garbage

Brennen is still a nice a.ss prospect and theres no way he goes undrafted
 11 years ago '04        #32
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 eLLz said:
all depends on how this year plays out

on the real i cant find a whole where we need a huge fill-in at.... nothing worth a top pick, maybe a receiver or a running back

i wouldnt be mad if we went DeSean Jackson with the Browns pick and then Ray Rice late in the 1st with our pick
I think WR NEEDS to be addressed in the first round next year. Also maybe NT since Ferguson ain't getting younger.
 11 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
yea they did
Cus we won the chip my dude
 05-03-2007, 02:22 AM         #34
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
n*gga Kevin Kolb went in the early 2nd round when he played on a C-USA school, whos in that division

Memphis, Rice, Tulsa, Southern Miss, East Carolina... garbage

Brennen is still a nice a.ss prospect and theres no way he goes undrafted

I was about to say.. Kolb is fu*king trash and if I was a Philly fan id be more mad THATS the QB they took never mind they took a QB. I see Colt being a first or second round pick and actually being good in the NFL.
 11 years ago '05        #35
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
Heres another 08 Mock Draft

The best part of a future mock draft is determining the order of teams. If you care to argue about that or the players I selected, bring it on:

* 1. Raiders: Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas - McFadden ran for 182 yards against LSU, which is basically an NFL team. Character questions, but these are the Raiders.

* 2. Texans: Jake Long, OT, Michigan - After Matt Schaub gets sacked as often as David Carr, Houston realizes it's still got a problem.

* 3. Vikings: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville - Strong running game, and no passing game translates to 4-12 for the Vikes in 2007.

* 4. Lions: Calais Campbell, DE, Miami - I was tempted to put the top WR on the board here, but Matt Millen may not be around to run the draft.

* 5. Buccaneers: Sam Baker, LT, USC - Will this be the first pick of the post-Gruden era?

* 6. Dolphins: Chad Henne, QB, Michigan - The ‘Fins make up for controversial '07 pick of an Ohio State WR by taking a Michigan QB. You have to love the symmetry.

* 7. Cardinals: Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida - Pass-rushers are always valuable.

* 8. Titans: Kenny Phillips, S, Miami - Phillips gets the edge over Antoine Cason.

* 9. Cowboys (via Browns): Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU - Strong D-lineman for Wade Phillips' defense.

* 10. Falcons: Limas Sweed, WR, Texas - Tempted to go QB here, but only if the Falcons are bad enough to get Brohm.

* 11. Bills: Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College - Love those BC linemen.

* 12. Packers: DeSean Jackson, WR, California - Finally a playmaker for Favre. Just a year too late.

* 13. Giants: Steve Slaton, RB, West Virginia - The new Tiki.

* 14. Rams: Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU - Dorsey is LSU's defensive star, but falls a bit because of lack of NFL size (6-foot-2, 299).

* 15. Chiefs: Keith Rivers, OLB, USC - If the Trojans dominate this year, all their prospects will look good.

* 16. Jaguars: Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan - They want to take over the Lions' title of team that takes the most WRs in the first round.

* 17. Eagles: Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC - Hard to tell if the Eagles will be at 7 or 27. All depends on Donovan McNabb.

* 18. Panthers: Early Doucet, WR, LSU - Doucet benefits from how well the LSU WRs taken this year play.

* 19. Steelers: Paul Oliver, CB, Georgia - I wasn't sure whether to put the Steelers at No. 28 or No. 8. All depends on Mike Tomlin.

* 20. Jets: Frank Okam, DT, Texas - Not necessarily an Eric Mangini kind of guy, but might fill need at nose tackle.

* 21. Ravens: Shawn Crable, LB - Can play multiple positions Adalius Thomas-style.

* 22. Redskins: Vince Hall, LB, Va. Tech - The ‘Skins actually have picks this year!

* 23. Seahawks: John David b00ty, QB, USC - Matt Hasselbeck isn't getting any younger ... or any more hair.

* 24. Patriots (via 49ers): James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State - Passed on LBs early on in this draft.

* 25. Cowboys: Adarius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State - Will learn from a Terrell Owens just like Dwayne Jarrett will learn from Keyshawn Johnson in Carolina. (Meaning this is T.O.'s last year in Big D.)

* 26. Chargers: Dan Conner, LB, Penn State - Conner is probably a better pro prospect than the Bills' second-round pick Paul Posluszny.

* 27. Bears: Chris Long, DE, Virginia - Howie's kid.

* 28. Broncos: Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers - Critics say he's too small, but is any running back really too small?

* 29. Bengals: Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State - The NFL now requires at least one Florida State defensive player to go in the first round every year.

* 30. 49ers (via Colts): Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona - I'm not thrilled with Cason's performance at the 2008 combine.

* 31. Saints: Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii - Undersized system quarterback. Reminds me a little of a former Purdue quarterback.

* 32. Patriots: Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas -- I'm a.ssuming Asante Samuel plays for New England in '07 and then departs.
 11 years ago '07        #36
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,118 | Props total: 6351 6351
colt brennan will tear up the wac AGAIN....dude is a top 10-15 pick at the least
and he's no system qb...can make the throws....and is mobile too for a pure passer
 05-03-2007, 04:54 AM         #37
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
my grandmother could tear up the wack there is only one team in the wac thats is boise state. hell the swac is better than the wack i know d-II teams that would run the wack montana state could tear the wac up. the wac on has OL that's it and you might find a receiver are two in there some were.
the wac is wac other then nevada, boise fresno, hawaii the rest can be defined as D-II. but when he plays quality teams like Bama, OSU, Purdue, ASU, theres no real drop off in his play. its just a matter that he'll get to stay in the whole game instead of coming out in 2nd half.
 05-03-2007, 05:20 AM         #38
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
yea scouts say alot of things!!!! if this is true he should have went to the dolphins if he is that good. I know for a fact my a.ss would not be back in college if i was the number two propesct in the draft. Go back to college and possible get hurt are have a bad season and see my stock drop are go the nfl and ride the hype into a big contract this is a no brainer!!!! He knew he was not going to impress scouts at the combines. I would have left and anybody who says different is a a**hole. he not going to win a national championship what does he gain by coming back to school????? this will be his biggest mistake playing for free vice playing for millions!!!! and don't give me that bullsh*t he has got to get better cause he would not have started right away in the nfl anyway so he would have had time to learn the system. i would have taking my chance with the draft as long as he didn't get drafted past the second round he would have been straight!!! fu*k playing for free
well doesn't it say a lot about his character to come back. he owes it to his teammates and JJ for the second chance he gave him. he can go undefeated and possible Heisman Trophy, he has a lot to gain from coming back... to some people it ain't all abt the money, its not like hes poor and his family needs to get out of the slumz of Orange County... plus he can solidify his stock by bulking up and repeating his numbers to show he just aint a "system QB"
 11 years ago '07        #39
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,118 | Props total: 6351 6351
brennan made the decision to stay back before he was getting hype....his goal is to win the wac....he has an arm...has the accuracy....can shuffle his feet....could bulk up a lil more and work on his mechanics as a qb under center.....

I just dont see brennan going past the 2nd round at the least

btw why was Jason White not drafted?
 05-04-2007, 03:14 AM         #40
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
so ya'll telling me leak and smith both suck at qb and colt brennan would put up record breaking numbers in the same conference those guys played in and lead them to the national title game?????????? also he deserve more money than quinn?????

lmao.. Give Colt those weapons.. Leak had the best freshman and a monster fu*king defense. And Smith had two first round pick wr and a 4th round RB and I think another WR taken. Please those teams weren't the hardest to play QB at.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy