May 2 - Ice-T Says Cam'ron "Made A Bad Move" On "60 Minutes"(VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2007, 03:09 PM         #61
PinoyKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ice is right
i mean if somebody is raping lil girls in my neighborhood
i would either go to the cops
or handle da dude myself
 11 years ago '04        #62
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
I wish Ice T said this on Oprah. This is the view of the N word that i have been sayin for a minute now. Right mutha phukin on T. I f you repeat what T said about the N word to an old head, they will have nuthin to say.
 11 years ago '04        #63
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
Cam wasnt an idiot for what he said, he basically made a bad move when the spotlight was on, sh*t we all know cam wasnt thinking when he said that. Cam saying he wont snitch, lmao he said he was gonna set up stings to catch s3xual predators and video tape em. Then to "I saw em throw up the roc before those shots were fired"
 11 years ago '04        #64
1Yoself 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 963 963
He's right....I could not believe Cam said that about the serial k!ller.....On 60 minutes of all places. The whole world watches that...He should have saved sh*t like that for Wendy Williams..
 05-07-2007, 10:17 PM         #65
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekidd said:
that n*gga is in one of the most watched TV shows in the game, he dont need news n*gga!
cuz law and order...

from cop k!ller to playing a cop lets be real
 05-07-2007, 10:21 PM         #66
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekidd said:
that n*gga is in one of the most watched TV shows in the game, he dont need news n*gga!
in addition to this T reads from a script it isnt his show. Ice T didnt step to try and explain things as well. I prop Cam for standing the fukk up. and saying what he said. you dont snitch.
 11 years ago '04        #67
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
When keeping it real goes wrong.
 11 years ago '04        #68
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KUMA_3 said:
in addition to this T reads from a script it isnt his show. Ice T didnt step to try and explain things as well. I prop Cam for standing the fukk up. and saying what he said. you dont snitch.
Talk to me when you catch a case and don't snitch. It's easy to say when you ain't facing jail time Blue. I can't say what I would do, but I doubt I'll ever have to.
 11 years ago '07        #69
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 kik-rawks said:
Ice speaks the truth my nizzles
ice t just takin an oppertunity to get his name back poppin again nobody give a fu*k about ice t right now he play a damn policeman on t.v after rapping about k!lling cops he has no relevance when it come to rap right now he need to stick to acting

and for those knockin cam for not snitchin on a serial k!ller and then tryin to link it wit exposing a rapist

didnt Cam champion that exposing child predator campaign and actually took an active role in gettin chuld predetors off the street

snitchin and mindin ya business is part of the steet edicate what else is also part of that same edicate is no women no kids

Last edited by getGwap; 05-08-2007 at 12:49 AM..
 05-08-2007, 04:03 AM         #70
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBurna8484 said:
Ice-T has definately always been in the back of the room watching all dumb peoples mistakes and knowing how they should have handled it. That's how I've always seen Ice-T, just the realest dude in the game. It seems he's done everything right, fu*k, he was one of the most gangsta rappers of his time, and now you can ask any older person and they will say they love him cause of law&order and his acting. I don't think this is a thing just to get back in the limelight, I think Ice-T is just comin out with what's real. Ice-T seems like a dude that after his career, if nobody but his family and friends knew his name today, he wouldn't care.
^^^Exactly... props
 11 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
 the hater said:
put tracy against bill orielly lol
o reilly knows better..he picks his f!ghts and he knows bringing Ice T on his show to try and talk sh*t to would be career suicide...if dumbass Dame and Cam can make him look stupid,Ice would cremate that fool
 11 years ago '04        #72
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
Shouldn't Ice T be teaching fat suburban white teenagers how to look like clowns on national TV
 11 years ago '04        #73
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
dude is real but its hard to believe cam aint no snitch
 05-08-2007, 12:54 PM         #74
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
he need to introduce me to his girl
:applause: :applause:

and of course this "snitchin" sh*t with cam is stupid. he just makes himself look even more stupid with that serial k!ller bit. dip set is just a bunch of dumb a.ss bustas that never grew up. "curtiiiisss cuuurrrttiiiisss" yea it's funny. but it's funny cuz it's childish. he's like those giant advertisements that came to life in that simpsons halloween episode. if u stop payin attention to 'em, they lose power. cam'ron and his crew juss paint another bad picture of black people as childish, immature and ignorant. u kno .. the ones who won't shut the fu*k up at the movies.
 11 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 bomester said:
ice is right... camron's an idiot.
Co sign set us bac wen he said that dumb sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #76
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
it wasnt aout a serial rapist, it was about a serial k!ller.
2 different things.

oh well

fu*k THE POLCE!
 11 years ago '04        #77
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 255 255
"If the intention is not there, then the word has no power."

well put
 05-08-2007, 02:00 PM         #78
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Talk to me when you catch a case and don't snitch. It's easy to say when you ain't facing jail time Blue. I can't say what I would do, but I doubt I'll ever have to.
you a hundered percent right things are different when its you personally...but thing is i wont have to worry about it cuz im not gonna get in the that suituation . prevention is better than confrontation
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy