May 2 - Ice-T Says Cam'ron "Made A Bad Move" On "60 Minutes"(VIDEO)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-02-2007, 10:36 PM         #51
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a lose, lose question for cam no matter what he would have said people would have had sumthing to say negative bout it.. he was stupid for going on 60 minutes...and ice t is right about what he said..

05-02-2007, 10:48 PM         #52
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I for one am not a fan of Ice T the artist/actor but he definitely right Cam made an a$$ outta himself,hip-hop,& ,the few real dudes that are left. He did it for publicity he even admitted it was more bout his image & business interest to say he don't snitch

12 years ago '05        #53
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,299 | Props total: 56 56
 DINER0 said

Jewish people can say it to each other... It's ok

[pic - click to view]

Jewish people can say "n*gga"? Whatever you say Ice....

05-02-2007, 11:02 PM         #54
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right. There's a huge difference when it comes to the meaning of snitching

05-05-2007, 02:10 PM         #55
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter what you think of Ice, he definitely right about this one. Cam made hip-hop look real stupid on national tv, and a popular tv show at that

12 years ago '05        #56
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 ivan1087 said
Jewish people can say "n*gga"? Whatever you say Ice....
He's making the point that nobody present is going to be offended if a Jew says "n*gga" in front of other Jews - if you don't understand that then just fall back & act mute.

12 years ago '04        #57
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,298 | Props total: 18760 18760
 CLASSOVMYOWN said
He's not trying to act like anybody he's telling the truth
^^^^^^^

05-05-2007, 02:47 PM         #58
JJCIZME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to put Ice-T on CNN...

05-05-2007, 02:54 PM         #59
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put tracy against bill orielly lol

05-05-2007, 03:04 PM         #60
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I think a lot of black people are too overly concerned with what white people think about them. I understand that word carries a lot of pain, but not the way it's been translated."

The way we throw the word n**ga around now...I grew up listening to Red Foxx, Ronaldo Ray and Richard Pryor, all these kinds of people," he continued. "If the intention is not there, then the word has no power."
real talk

05-05-2007, 03:09 PM         #61
PinoyKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ice is right
i mean if somebody is raping lil girls in my neighborhood
i would either go to the cops
or handle da dude myself

12 years ago '04        #62
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 894 894
I wish Ice T said this on Oprah. This is the view of the N word that i have been sayin for a minute now. Right mutha phukin on T. I f you repeat what T said about the N word to an old head, they will have nuthin to say.

12 years ago '04        #63
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 413 413
Cam wasnt an idiot for what he said, he basically made a bad move when the spotlight was on, sh*t we all know cam wasnt thinking when he said that. Cam saying he wont snitch, lmao he said he was gonna set up stings to catch s3xual predators and video tape em. Then to "I saw em throw up the roc before those shots were fired"

12 years ago '04        #64
1Yoself 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 1304 1304
He's right....I could not believe Cam said that about the serial k!ller.....On 60 minutes of all places. The whole world watches that...He should have saved sh*t like that for Wendy Williams..

05-07-2007, 10:17 PM         #65
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekidd said
that n*gga is in one of the most watched TV shows in the game, he dont need news n*gga!
cuz law and order...

from cop k!ller to playing a cop lets be real

05-07-2007, 10:21 PM         #66
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekidd said
that n*gga is in one of the most watched TV shows in the game, he dont need news n*gga!
in addition to this T reads from a script it isnt his show. Ice T didnt step to try and explain things as well. I prop Cam for standing the fukk up. and saying what he said. you dont snitch.

12 years ago '04        #67
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1346 1346
When keeping it real goes wrong.

12 years ago '04        #68
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1346 1346
 KUMA_3 said
in addition to this T reads from a script it isnt his show. Ice T didnt step to try and explain things as well. I prop Cam for standing the fukk up. and saying what he said. you dont snitch.
Talk to me when you catch a case and don't snitch. It's easy to say when you ain't facing jail time Blue. I can't say what I would do, but I doubt I'll ever have to.

12 years ago '07        #69
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,915 | Props total: 438 438
 kik-rawks said
Ice speaks the truth my nizzles
ice t just takin an oppertunity to get his name back poppin again nobody give a fu*k about ice t right now he play a damn policeman on t.v after rapping about k!lling cops he has no relevance when it come to rap right now he need to stick to acting

and for those knockin cam for not snitchin on a serial k!ller and then tryin to link it wit exposing a rapist

didnt Cam champion that exposing child predator campaign and actually took an active role in gettin chuld predetors off the street

snitchin and mindin ya business is part of the steet edicate what else is also part of that same edicate is no women no kids

Last edited by getGwap; 05-08-2007 at 12:49 AM..

05-08-2007, 04:03 AM         #70
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBurna8484 said
Ice-T has definately always been in the back of the room watching all dumb peoples mistakes and knowing how they should have handled it. That's how I've always seen Ice-T, just the realest dude in the game. It seems he's done everything right, fu*k, he was one of the most gangsta rappers of his time, and now you can ask any older person and they will say they love him cause of law&order and his acting. I don't think this is a thing just to get back in the limelight, I think Ice-T is just comin out with what's real. Ice-T seems like a dude that after his career, if nobody but his family and friends knew his name today, he wouldn't care.
^^^Exactly... props

12 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
space
$15,723 | Props total: 3999 3999
 the hater said
put tracy against bill orielly lol
o reilly knows better..he picks his f!ghts and he knows bringing Ice T on his show to try and talk sh*t to would be career suicide...if dumbass Dame and Cam can make him look stupid,Ice would cremate that fool

12 years ago '04        #72
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
Shouldn't Ice T be teaching fat suburban white teenagers how to look like clowns on national TV

12 years ago '04        #73
Kadroan 173 heat pts173
space
space
$38,105 | Props total: 11415 11415
dude is real but its hard to believe cam aint no snitch

05-08-2007, 12:54 PM         #74
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said
he need to introduce me to his girl
:applause: :applause:

and of course this "snitchin" sh*t with cam is stupid. he just makes himself look even more stupid with that serial k!ller bit. dip set is just a bunch of dumb a.ss bustas that never grew up. "curtiiiisss cuuurrrttiiiisss" yea it's funny. but it's funny cuz it's childish. he's like those giant advertisements that came to life in that simpsons halloween episode. if u stop payin attention to 'em, they lose power. cam'ron and his crew juss paint another bad picture of black people as childish, immature and ignorant. u kno .. the ones who won't shut the fu*k up at the movies.

12 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 bomester said
ice is right... camron's an idiot.
Co sign set us bac wen he said that dumb sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  17
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
794 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  13
Video inside Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+102online now  9
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  6
Video inside Youíre Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-51online now  6
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
32 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  5
Video inside Tupacís Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy