I love New York certified phony...link and pics inside.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-01-2007, 08:12 PM         #1
26126 page views
73 comments

BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love New York certified phony...link and pics inside.

i knew it... image

MediaTakeOut hints today that "I Love New York", the most popular show in the history of VH1, is even more of a sham than originally suspected. A few weeks ago they ran a story saying the shows winner, Tango, was only doing the show to promote his music and he had no intention of marrying New York. One week later on the reunion show, Tango dumped New York. Now they reprint a story that says everyone on the show is an actor or actress to some degree, including the woman who plays New York's mom. In reality she's an actress named Leslie Bibbs. The two are not related in any way and in fact she's only 5 years older than New York. And New York’s real name is claimed to be Tiffany Pollard, this says (if I'm reading this right) her really real name is Kenya Simmons, changed so she could pursue work as an actress. MediaTakeOut says:

'New York' is actually Kenya Simmons of Newark New Jersey. Never heard of her? Well, it's not likely that you would have.
Simmons, a former exotic dancer, has shown up to many a reality show castings. (I work for Fox). To add hilarity to the stew, she was rejected thrice by "The Bachelor".
Simmons is not the only television hopeful who has shown her face at numerous open call castings.
The actress (and I use that term loosely) who plays "Mrs. Michelle", New York's mother, Leslie Bibbs, is not only of no relation to Simmons, but once stood in the same cattle call line with her at an open call for a B.E.T reality show.
Wow, what a shocking revelation. They should just call this show "Shocking Revelations". But if you think this is surprising, how do you think I felt when that girl started to wake up. The bottle said one and I gave her four, Jesus, what is she, Wolverine.

[pic - click to view]

http://wwtdd.com/?start=0

whatwouldtylerdurdendo.com...pretty ill site.

73 comments for "I love New York certified phony...link and pics inside."

12 years ago '05        #2
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 72 72
damn ma you done went and exposed da bi*ch lol

05-01-2007, 08:19 PM         #3
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i'm mad the show had me hooked like it was REALLY a reality tv show, and turns out that NOT EVEN NEW YORK'S MOM WAS REALLY HER MOM. thats fu*ked up..

05-01-2007, 08:20 PM         #4
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea!!!!! brick city all day, avon the fuk up!!

05-01-2007, 08:22 PM         #5
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said
yea!!!!! brick city all day, avon the fuk up!!
yeah this bi*ch's main thing was keepin it real....
she went by 2 ALIAS' and to top it off, repped a state she wasn't even from....

12 years ago '07        #6
KeepinItTrill 40 heat pts40
space
space
$54,263 | Props total: 23678 23678
who actually believed that sh*t was real ?

12 years ago '05        #7
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 72 72
 BlackBarbii said
lol i'm mad the show had me hooked like it was REALLY a reality tv show, and turns out that NOT EVEN NEW YORK'S MOM WAS REALLY HER MOM. thats fu*ked up..
yeah but dat sh*t couldn't fu*k with flavor of luv

12 years ago '07        #8
timdog 1065 heat pts1065
space
space
$36,252 | Props total: 26597 26597

fu*k dat show but new york and michelle look alike i dunno and um da charm girl school sh*t dumb to fu*k vh1111111111111111

12 years ago '04        #9
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$27,233 | Props total: 4280 4280
Reality shows are scripted just about ALL the time.. this show has actors instead of regular a.ss nobodies, is it really a big deal?

I dunno, it is from Mediatakeout so that already is suspect but does it really take away from the show bein funny as fu*k? Meh, not really to me. It's entertainment.

Last edited by ruff; 05-01-2007 at 08:25 PM..

05-01-2007, 08:24 PM         #10
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twodollars2 said
yeah but dat sh*t couldn't fu*k with flavor of luv
not at all....
it couldnt even touch CHARM SCHOOL adn that show is wack "you are expelled" i still watch every week tho, watching ppl with no morals,values and are jsut straight ruthless to each other is just so entertaining.

12 years ago '04        #11
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 472 472
i want a reality show .......been waitin my whole life for one :(

12 years ago '04        #12
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
A majority of reality shows are scripted. Ever since I did Parental Control I realized its not authentic.

12 years ago '07        #13
timdog 1065 heat pts1065
space
space
dis whole flavor of love sh*t needs to stop it started on surreal life with flav and brigette then they had they tv show then flavor of love then part2 den i love ny den charm school da sh*t is ridiculous it need 2 stop if u can tell da sh*t been scripted

12 years ago '04        #14
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 472 472
 Blazze One said
A majority of reality shows are scripted. Ever since I did Parental Control I realized its not authentic.
u did parental control???......i been waitin my whole life to be on parental control they keep sayin somethin bout following the females home after tapping but fu*k that i was just following 3 car lengths with no lights on just in case they had a flat

12 years ago '04        #15
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 H.N.I.C. said
u did parental control???......i been waitin my whole life to be on parental control they keep sayin somethin bout following the females home after tapping but fu*k that i was just following 3 car lengths with no lights on just in case they had a flat
lol i dunno bout doin all that. they hit me on myspace n asked me to do the casting. alotta mtv shows are taped out here n la. i will say this, everything is different behind the scenes, even wild n out.

05-01-2007, 08:50 PM         #16
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said
lol i dunno bout doin all that. they hit me on myspace n asked me to do the casting. alotta mtv shows are taped out here n la. i will say this, everything is different behind the scenes, even wild n out.
some of the sh*t kids say on that show to the parents should be an INSTANT a.ss kicking.

but white kids get down like that i guess.

12 years ago '04        #17
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$1,036 | Props total: 2833 2833
New York Need An Oscar For Them Fake Tears

05-01-2007, 08:51 PM         #18
The Hater JR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new york look like a gorrila

12 years ago '07        #19
timdog 1065 heat pts1065
space
space
new york needs to get lost

12 years ago '05        #20
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
my socks are more credible than MediaTakeout.

12 years ago '04        #21
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
y'all expect too much from television.

05-01-2007, 09:09 PM         #22
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno, i think ppl are just saying that mediatakeout to ruin their credibility. they may not ALWAYS have the best stories or the MOST TRUE stories but they wouldnt be in business if some of that sh*t wasn't on point...

12 years ago '05        #23
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
they wouldn't be in business if some of their sh*t wasn't on point???

ever seen that sh*t??? mag has been going strong for ATLEAST 20 years now, and i'm sure it was around before i was born......not one word they print in that thing is true......

it's the internet, nobody has to check any sources to be in business......you can buy a domain and post the wildest bullsh*t you want, as long as you keep your bills paid (wether out of your own pocket or through advertising) you're not going anywhere.

05-01-2007, 09:22 PM         #24
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mediatakeout be lying bout most dey shyt

12 years ago '05        #25
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 BlackBarbii said
i dunno, i think ppl are just saying that mediatakeout to ruin their credibility. they may not ALWAYS have the best stories or the MOST TRUE stories but they wouldnt be in business if some of that sh*t wasn't on point...
So quick to believe I Love New York is fake (which, I agree, it is), but don't believe MediaTakeout is just as fake? That site isn't credible at all, daliff speaks the truth.

it's the internet, nobody has to check any sources to be in business......you can buy a domain and post the wildest bullsh*t you want, as long as you keep your bills paid

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  16
Chocolate Perfection
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  13
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+47online now  10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside And the Curse of New York Continues...
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+180online now  6
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Ho Azz Samsung Kills Headphone Jack in Latest Smartphone After Years of..
38 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+64online now  5
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+58online now  4
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy