Suspension kit to put on 24 -28 inch rims

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Teyana Taylors Body Is Crazy...
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dame Dash bout to get everybody in they feelin again. doin jay documen..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside These 2 sentences will give you the creeps
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside New Music: G-Unit - Set The Pick (The Lost Flash Drive Drops Tomorrow)
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
9889 pageviews
12 comments


4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,406 | Props total: 3 3
Suspension kit to put on 24 -28 inch rims
 

 
Where can you buy a suspension kit or lift kit for your car.And also I got some 22s for sale for about 16 or 1700 and Im on ebay if you want them

12 comments for "Suspension kit to put on 24 -28 inch rims"

 05-01-2007, 07:13 PM         #2
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4cornerspt.2 said:
Where can you buy a suspension kit or lift kit for your car.And also I got some 22s for sale for about 16 or 1700 and Im on ebay if you want them
Go here



Ask BigBoi about lifts...He sells them on ebay...They are the best quality you can get..

Ive never done business with him, but he is a good guy.
 9 years ago '06        #3
relyks82 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
the page didnt work when i tried it
 9 years ago '05        #4
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$12,787 | Props total: 240 240
 4cornerspt.2 said:
Where can you buy a suspension kit or lift kit for your car.And also I got some 22s for sale for about 16 or 1700 and Im on ebay if you want them
yo for 24s you might not need a lift cus they got that new 255/25/24 tire so might get 24s to work without any major lifting or anything. as far as lift kits i think spacers could get 26s to work but i've never tried 28s on a car.
 05-06-2007, 11:50 AM         #5
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 relyks82 said:
the page didnt work when i tried it
What car do you have anyway? And What size rims do u wanna get?
 05-06-2007, 12:13 PM         #6
samakaballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
yo for 24s you might not need a lift cus they got that new 255/25/24 tire so might get 24s to work without any major lifting or anything. as far as lift kits i think spacers could get 26s to work but i've never tried 28s on a car.
lmao sounds like u mean twist in spacers... i doubtu could get 26's on with twist in spacers actualy that's 2 funny, but u must mean the cups...
 9 years ago '04        #7
QbanLinxx 
space
avatar space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 13 13
 carden2 said:
yo for 24s you might not need a lift cus they got that new 255/25/24 tire so might get 24s to work without any major lifting or anything. as far as lift kits i think spacers could get 26s to work but i've never tried 28s on a car.

unless these 24's are going on a truck, there gonna need a lift kit.... Most cars cant taked 22's without scraping, let alone 24's.... dont even waste your time or money on cups, just get a real lift kit.... Look up coast 2 coast customs in ft.lauderdale... they got a guerilla kit, its gonna run you bout at least a grand, but u wont have to worry bout ur suspension no more........
 05-06-2007, 04:39 PM         #8
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QbanLinxx said:
unless these 24's are going on a truck, there gonna need a lift kit.... Most cars cant taked 22's without scraping, let alone 24's.... dont even waste your time or money on cups, just get a real lift kit.... Look up coast 2 coast customs in ft.lauderdale... they got a guerilla kit, its gonna run you bout at least a grand, but u wont have to worry bout ur suspension no more........
The only cars that can fit 24's with the 255/30/24 or 275/25/24 tires without a lift or some suspension mods are bubbles, caprices, chargers, and 300M there might be a few more...

If i was going to get a lift I would get a bigboikit.
Here is the site
 05-07-2007, 06:46 PM         #9
samakaballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
The only cars that can fit 24's with the 255/30/24 or 275/25/24 tires without a lift or some suspension mods are bubbles, caprices, chargers, and 300M there might be a few more...

If i was going to get a lift I would get a bigboikit.
Here is the site
i'm pretty sure my 99 crown vic can fit 24's wiht a 25 tire with no lift. which im thinking about doing when i get 4's... but it'll make the rims look smaller, and I sort of wanna sit high, but that big boi lift makes the ride sh*tty i heard..
 9 years ago '04        #10
QbanLinxx 
space
avatar space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 13 13
if u put 24's on any car, without a lift kit, you can only drive straight... Theres no way u can turn that steering wheel
 9 years ago '05        #11
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 19 19
 QbanLinxx said:
if u put 24's on any car, without a lift kit, you can only drive straight... Theres no way u can turn that steering wheel
i dont know what cars youre talkin bout but there are cars that can fit 24's... i gon need you to get yo info straight b4 you post

just posting a few



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #12
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
avatar space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 77 77

[pic - click to view]




:wow:
 05-08-2007, 09:42 PM         #13
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QbanLinxx said:
if u put 24's on any car, without a lift kit, you can only drive straight... Theres no way u can turn that steering wheel
You can put 24s on cars without a lift...I already listed some cars that can fit 24's with the 275/25/24 or 255/30/24 tires..the tires are used for FWD cars....


Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 05-08-2007 at 09:44 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian x Supreme [ ᶰ ˢ ᶠ ʷ ]
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside No plastic, just wood
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
G-Unit - The Lost Flash Drive [Anticipation/Discussion thread] (Drops Aug 29th)
218 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Martin Scorsese's Film "The Irishman" Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, & mayb..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
soft azz weak mill friends wanna act hard again at VMA (Drake really clowning ..
211 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Pornstar Cali Kush (IG : cali_kush_xrated)
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside In which order are you smashing part 2 :cp3datass:
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Conjuring 2 Demon Nun (VALAK) Getting Spinoff Movie
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy