most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14843 14843
Lester out for the year? i thought it was just the opener? cant say im not happy about that lol
 10 years ago '04        #122
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
its not set in stone that he's ineligible but if Tubs doesnt come out and say "yes Brad will play this weekend" then he is ineligible for the 1st game and POSSIBLY more... theyre saying its an issue from the fall semester of 06 (remember he was suspended for the Cotton Bowl) and the big rumor is it has something to do with plagarism (that explains why the investigation is taking so long)... either way im not worried about it unless Tate, Fannin or Stewart go down before Tristan gets back
 10 years ago '04        #123
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
The kid Ben Tate is a freakin animal though.... RBs around the country love AU ... state of Maryland's all time leading rusher

but damn i dunno if Carl Stewart is 100% yet but they saying he will be by game time

Tate will start at TB and Stewart at the F-back (kinda like a fullback) w/ Fannin getting plenty of reps too if his hamstring is 100%

fu*k maybe i am worried a little
 10 years ago '05        #124
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Less than 10 days my friend
 10 years ago '04        #125
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Less than 10 days my friend
.... cant wait

last time we played a home game that late was Syracuse (and it went to triple OT)

the atmosphere is going to be unreal that night just cuz tailgating for most begins at 8-9 am and we dont wake up drinking milk
 10 years ago '05        #126
BoSox84 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
.... cant wait

last time we played a home game that late was Syracuse (and it went to triple OT)

the atmosphere is going to be unreal that night just cuz tailgating for most begins at 8-9 am and we dont wake up drinking milk
Damn, and I planned on bringing a few gallons of whole milk with me
 10 years ago '04        #127
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
ill start drinking after i eat lunch... i get too fu*ked up on Friday nights in AU to be waking up at 9 am
 10 years ago '04        #128
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
where u sittin at??? all seats are good including upper deck (except for that walk when youre drunk/high :sick:)
 10 years ago '05        #129
BoSox84 
space
space
Got seats in section 112
 10 years ago '06        #130
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
lol uknowwhatitis, did u just see that retarded Auburn fan on College Football Live? wow.
 10 years ago '05        #131
BoSox84 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
lol uknowwhatitis, did u just see that retarded Auburn fan on College Football Live? wow.
It's not nice to make fun of "special" people. That kid looked like he had been beaten with a frying pan when he was younger.
 10 years ago '06        #132
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ id have to co-sign

p.s. we are talking about the Auburn cat that did the fan cam thing right? and not the actual "special" kid from Lousiville? if thats who u clownin then wow lol damn.

*Dave Chappelle Voice*
Coooold Blooded.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-30-2007 at 01:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #133
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
didnt see it... i dont like all auburn fans... fu*k some of em
 10 years ago '06        #134
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ fu*k 99.99999999999% of em lol
 10 years ago '05        #135
BoSox84 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
^^ id have to co-sign

p.s. we are talking about the Auburn cat that did the fan cam thing right? and not the actual "special" kid from Lousiville? if thats who u clownin then wow lol damn.

*Dave Chappelle Voice*
Coooold Blooded.
Yeah, the Auburn cat, not the Louisville cat. I ain't got that much hate in my blood
 10 years ago '06        #136
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Yeah, the Auburn cat, not the Louisville cat. I ain't got that much hate in my blood
makin sure. i was sittin her egoin "waaaaait, this dude talking bout the literally retarded guy?"
 10 years ago '06        #137
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
what he said^

it all started when u started flaunting your sig like it actually meant something, 12 championships in the leather helmet era

please brotha step aside and let the bosses come thru!

and then another thing is how yall treated the son of the great Don Shula, man pay homage to the GOAT's seed

then u hear saban is violating recruiting rules to speak some of south florida's greats ( fortson and robinson ect ) fam GTFO south florida u scum

and then to put the nail in the coffin this fool saban coaches acouple seasons down here and leaves us with absolutly nothing, JASON MUTHAfu*kIN ALLEN, is that what u leave us with ?!?!!??!

next bill billecheck

this is my personal opinion dont act like every cane fan hates your program

just me :)

put the canes on your schedule boi!!!!!

:rasta:
i hope to god u r kidding with that completely ignorant statement. we have won National Championships in ALL ERAS u fu*kin moron. from the 30's to the 50's to the 60's to the 70's all the way up to 1992 when yes we beat the holy fu*k out of ur precious Miami Hurricanes. and when i say BEAT THE fu*k that is an understatement and yes it will happen again. we will be puttin up a 13th National Championship banner pretty soon while Miami continues to go DOWN DOWN DOWN.
 10 years ago '06        #138
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^^ oooooh good one.

but i notice u deny nothing i said.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-30-2007 at 04:47 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #139
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 P. Dedos said:
what he said^

it all started when u started flaunting your sig like it actually meant something, 12 championships in the leather helmet era

please brotha step aside and let the bosses come thru!

and then another thing is how yall treated the son of the great Don Shula, man pay homage to the GOAT's seed

then u hear saban is violating recruiting rules to speak some of south florida's greats ( fortson and robinson ect ) fam GTFO south florida u scum

and then to put the nail in the coffin this fool saban coaches acouple seasons down here and leaves us with absolutly nothing, JASON MUTHAfu*kIN ALLEN, is that what u leave us with ?!?!!??!

next bill billecheck

this is my personal opinion dont act like every cane fan hates your program

just me :)

put the canes on your schedule boi!!!!!

:rasta:

Jason Allen has always been overated since HighSchool on some real sh*t. Not trying to be Saban's cheerleader, but its not his fault the damn Dolphins sucked a.ss. If you're players can stay off South Beach at night, you n*ggas could actually be a factor inthe NFL. And fu*k Mike Shula he wasnt a good coach bottom line, He the reason Protho career is over now:finger: we dont give a fu*k who is daddy was, fu*k Him Too!!!! Dolphins couldnt win it all with Dan Marino then the Dolphins aint gonna never win

Back to the Canes, Canes had they shine in 2001,02, lost its luster, and now Shannon gonna have yall boys back at the top in no time. But yall Canes aint gonna wanna see us inthe next couple of years either n*gga. 92 yall thought yall could just "big boy" us inthe Sugar Bowl, and Teague and them boys pull yall card n*gga. Aint sh*t change since 92 n*gga, we still will get in yall a.ss. Put us onthe schedule, we already pull Norte Dame card on scheduling us, and they tucked their tail and ran. Dont become number two
 10 years ago '06        #140
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 P. Dedos said:
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

famo i aint trying to start a alabama fans vs p dedos war in the auburn thread

ima just fallback and let the auburn fans have there thread, fu*k bean bryant fu*k ya program and fu*k ya fans ya heard me,

Auburn do me a favor and pound these muthafu*kas in the dirt again, skunk these muthafu*kas 30-0, owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

keep stealing recruits like melvin ray from the noles tho :)
Come on P Dedo! We aint Miami! We dont lose 30-0 to anyone!

Dec. 29, 2005 /////2005 Miami (FL) L 40-3 Atlanta, GA Peach Bowl
But i can understand ur hatred! Some teams you just hate no matter what! Would love to play Miami! Would be some good games!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy