The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
+83  357
172 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '05        #126
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said
.... cant wait

last time we played a home game that late was Syracuse (and it went to triple OT)

the atmosphere is going to be unreal that night just cuz tailgating for most begins at 8-9 am and we dont wake up drinking milk
Damn, and I planned on bringing a few gallons of whole milk with me

11 years ago '04        #127
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
ill start drinking after i eat lunch... i get too fu*ked up on Friday nights in AU to be waking up at 9 am

11 years ago '04        #128
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
where u sittin at??? all seats are good including upper deck (except for that walk when youre drunk/high :sick:)

11 years ago '05        #129
BoSox84 
space
space
Got seats in section 112

11 years ago '06        #130
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,478 | Props total: 18073 18073
lol uknowwhatitis, did u just see that retarded Auburn fan on College Football Live? wow.

11 years ago '05        #131
BoSox84 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said
lol uknowwhatitis, did u just see that retarded Auburn fan on College Football Live? wow.
It's not nice to make fun of "special" people. That kid looked like he had been beaten with a frying pan when he was younger.

11 years ago '06        #132
space
space
^^ id have to co-sign

p.s. we are talking about the Auburn cat that did the fan cam thing right? and not the actual "special" kid from Lousiville? if thats who u clownin then wow lol damn.

*Dave Chappelle Voice*
Coooold Blooded.

Last edited by NeverTrump; 08-30-2007 at 01:48 PM..

11 years ago '04        #133
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
didnt see it... i dont like all auburn fans... fu*k some of em

11 years ago '06        #134
space
space
^^ fu*k 99.99999999999% of em lol

11 years ago '05        #135
BoSox84 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said
^^ id have to co-sign

p.s. we are talking about the Auburn cat that did the fan cam thing right? and not the actual "special" kid from Lousiville? if thats who u clownin then wow lol damn.

*Dave Chappelle Voice*
Coooold Blooded.
Yeah, the Auburn cat, not the Louisville cat. I ain't got that much hate in my blood

11 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 BoSox84 said
Yeah, the Auburn cat, not the Louisville cat. I ain't got that much hate in my blood
makin sure. i was sittin her egoin "waaaaait, this dude talking bout the literally retarded guy?"

11 years ago '06        #137
space
space
 P. Dedos said
what he said^

it all started when u started flaunting your sig like it actually meant something, 12 championships in the leather helmet era

please brotha step aside and let the bosses come thru!

and then another thing is how yall treated the son of the great Don Shula, man pay homage to the GOAT's seed

then u hear saban is violating recruiting rules to speak some of south florida's greats ( fortson and robinson ect ) fam GTFO south florida u scum

and then to put the nail in the coffin this fool saban coaches acouple seasons down here and leaves us with absolutly nothing, JASON MUTHAfu*kIN ALLEN, is that what u leave us with ?!?!!??!

next bill billecheck

this is my personal opinion dont act like every cane fan hates your program

just me :)

put the canes on your schedule boi!!!!!

:rasta:
i hope to god u r kidding with that completely ignorant statement. we have won National Championships in ALL ERAS u fu*kin moron. from the 30's to the 50's to the 60's to the 70's all the way up to 1992 when yes we beat the holy fu*k out of ur precious Miami Hurricanes. and when i say BEAT THE fu*k that is an understatement and yes it will happen again. we will be puttin up a 13th National Championship banner pretty soon while Miami continues to go DOWN DOWN DOWN.

11 years ago '06        #138
space
space
^^^ oooooh good one.

but i notice u deny nothing i said.

Last edited by NeverTrump; 08-30-2007 at 04:47 PM..

11 years ago '06        #139
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,410 | Props total: 568 568
 P. Dedos said
what he said^

it all started when u started flaunting your sig like it actually meant something, 12 championships in the leather helmet era

please brotha step aside and let the bosses come thru!

and then another thing is how yall treated the son of the great Don Shula, man pay homage to the GOAT's seed

then u hear saban is violating recruiting rules to speak some of south florida's greats ( fortson and robinson ect ) fam GTFO south florida u scum

and then to put the nail in the coffin this fool saban coaches acouple seasons down here and leaves us with absolutly nothing, JASON MUTHAfu*kIN ALLEN, is that what u leave us with ?!?!!??!

next bill billecheck

this is my personal opinion dont act like every cane fan hates your program

just me :)

put the canes on your schedule boi!!!!!

:rasta:

Jason Allen has always been overated since HighSchool on some real sh*t. Not trying to be Saban's cheerleader, but its not his fault the damn Dolphins sucked a.ss. If you're players can stay off South Beach at night, you n*ggas could actually be a factor inthe NFL. And fu*k Mike Shula he wasnt a good coach bottom line, He the reason Protho career is over now:finger: we dont give a fu*k who is daddy was, fu*k Him Too!!!! Dolphins couldnt win it all with Dan Marino then the Dolphins aint gonna never win

Back to the Canes, Canes had they shine in 2001,02, lost its luster, and now Shannon gonna have yall boys back at the top in no time. But yall Canes aint gonna wanna see us inthe next couple of years either n*gga. 92 yall thought yall could just "big boy" us inthe Sugar Bowl, and Teague and them boys pull yall card n*gga. Aint sh*t change since 92 n*gga, we still will get in yall a.ss. Put us onthe schedule, we already pull Norte Dame card on scheduling us, and they tucked their tail and ran. Dont become number two

11 years ago '06        #140
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
 P. Dedos said
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

famo i aint trying to start a alabama fans vs p dedos war in the auburn thread

ima just fallback and let the auburn fans have there thread, fu*k bean bryant fu*k ya program and fu*k ya fans ya heard me,

Auburn do me a favor and pound these muthafu*kas in the dirt again, skunk these muthafu*kas 30-0, owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

keep stealing recruits like melvin ray from the noles tho :)
Come on P Dedo! We aint Miami! We dont lose 30-0 to anyone!

Dec. 29, 2005 /////2005 Miami (FL) L 40-3 Atlanta, GA Peach Bowl
But i can understand ur hatred! Some teams you just hate no matter what! Would love to play Miami! Would be some good games!

11 years ago '04        #141
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
i got ya p dedos

proud of my boys for hanging in ther etonight... played a good K State squad and it came down to the 4th qtr and that conditioning in that heat paid off, Groves was a fu*kin animal in the 4th

11 years ago '05        #142
BoSox84 
space
space
Can't fu*kin wait man....1 week......

11 years ago '07        #143
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
Damn, this could either be a few things.

1.KSU is a real tough team this year
2.Auburn is horrible on offense
3.Just one of those week 1 games...

I hope it's 2:)

I'm glad ya'll won though

09-02-2007, 05:24 AM         #144
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That QB for K-State will be something to watch this year.....the kid was hella tough and composed....

I seen excellent play on both sides of the ball but that dude stole the show for me...

nonetheless congrats on the victory tigers....

11 years ago '04        #145
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
yea our offense was bad last night.. but thats typical 1st game for auburn... better step it up next week

need Leon Hart back to have some experience on the right side of the OL

11 years ago '04        #146
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said
Damn, this could either be a few things.

1.KSU is a real tough team this year
2.Auburn is horrible on offense
3.Just one of those week 1 games...

I hope it's 2:)

I'm glad ya'll won though
same K State team beat Texas last year doing the same sh*t (trick plays and sh*t)... and they have a real good front 4... not a pushover... I was expecting a close one but not that close..

09-02-2007, 02:26 PM         #147
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your defense was stout though. I can't wait for your game next week. Should be fun as hell.

11 years ago '06        #148
space
space
yall got issues on offense imo. i didnt catch the entire game (i was watching the Bama game of course) but from what i saw Cox didnt look good and the O-Line didnt look very good at all. they made Quentin Groves look like superman because they refused to double team him (for whatever dipsh*t reason) and he destroyed that HORRIBLE tackle all night long. he fu*kin a.ss r*ped him one time, and the guy didnt even touch him on the fumble he caused. yalls Defense is obviously the strong point of the team. yall need Lester in the backfield imo. but of course its a Bama opinion so im sure yall could care less lol

11 years ago '06        #149
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,410 | Props total: 568 568
Cox didnt live up to the Senior hype this game. Like I said in another thread, Mainly due to your guys on the Offensive line last night. They was getting pushed inthe backfield damn near every play. Forcing Cox to step up inthe pocket or either tuck it and run for his life. Defense did a good job making plays and Rod Smith looks like he's taking on the role of being this years Courtney Taylor.

But all that said, Might not have been pretty last night, but you guys always find away to win your ball games at home.

11 years ago '07        #150
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
I'm not liking Cox at all right now. WHo do you yall play next week?

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  68
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-73online now  37
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
272 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+50online now  33
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  20
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
67 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Marvel's Netflix shows are likely gone for good.
64 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
112 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+128online now  14
"But but but Tupac tried to be gangsta"
91 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  8
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
376 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy